MiniVAP Vaporizer

Harmoniousliving

I almost don't you because there's so many things I vent to get from you.
Trying hard to resist ordering that delrin. Don't know if I will now. I read a page or two back someone wasn't getting a good seal with it

Harmoniousliving,

Harmoniousliving

Sticks, we are lucky you are in the US! Thanks for the guidance on adapters and parts, super easy going direct to you!
Seriously!!!got my mv Teflon core back from him today.
Here are the instant differences I noticed upon turning her on:
I only had to hold the button a second or two ,before I had to hold it 5 seconds
The vapor seems to much MUCH smoother. Very noticeable even on red.

Man I love this vapor. It milks anything I have. Broke out the @Ratchett SonG and had a blast !
Hydratube was my favorite. Great flavor and intense clouds. I love these effects.
Any accessories I should get from ratchett? I need more baskets and cones. They should design a deeper bowl for party like situations. Might try to source one on my own. Is the basket ss?
Ramble ramble !
I'm out.
Peace and love
HL

Smknbud

He was telling me there are new mestizo adapters, I am getting one asap;)
Yes yes and yes on this. The Delrin adapter, glass j-hook and the MV are the perfect match for dry hitting. On 'green' I can hit it dry with medium or large basket till it's spent and heat never is an issue unlike my glass straw that loses it's cooling effect much much sooner.

Smknbud

I've got two adapters left. I know I won't have any more for at least three weeks if we're lucky.

I'm sure in your conversation with Hermes you have brought up adapters as a topic. Have they ever shown or mentioned any serious interest at all in making another lid that would resemble the Delrin adapter as an option?

Smknbud,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It was a while since I used my MV on red using water filtration....cause it's my dry dedicaced vape I use the evening (and the morning sometime) at home for a tasty session.

But my wife and daughter went to see her family for a week! So i take out my water tools for a Water filtered session on red, taste, clouds smooth even when I was thinking it didn't milk enough my bubbler , I exhale a large clouds, last bowl was a mix of kief&flowers...what's a treat!

Got mine since 08/2013, never got any issue, went back to Hermès one time for upgrade, it's my flavor country daily driver, I forgot to mention it's a teflon core (and sometime used with decarb kit).

Still the All category winner!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm sure in your conversation with Hermes you have brought up adapters as a topic. Have they ever shown or mentioned any serious interest at all in making another lid that would resemble the Delrin adapter as an option?

I think they are finally looking into something, but have no idea how long that might take. I sent them Ed's and mestizo's adapters last month to play with and hopefully get inspired. My ideal setup would have a gong built into the lid.

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Delrin ordered through @stickstones - thanks mate! Looking forward to getting it.

If Hermes could put a glass joint on the lid that'd be perfect. But expensive I'd bet, the lid on its own is a ridiculous price.

Alan Partridge,
Reactions: Smknbud

Harmoniousliving

I think they are finally looking into something, but have no idea how long that might take. I sent them Ed's and mestizo's adapters last month to play with and hopefully get inspired. My ideal setup would have a gong built into the lid.
To convert the mv to only receive gongs like Evo ,or remove able gong from the lid ?

Harmoniousliving,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
for me, like the evo but at 14mm. but i know many like the current mouthpiece configuration, so maybe two different lids? Let's see what Hermes has in mind. It sounded completely different from what we are doing, but I haven't been told enough yet to comment more than that.

stickstones,
Reactions: Mulehead

subway13029

My second lid nipple has finally broke..so the first one that broke had the ed wong(which is bomb) nother shout to him and @stickstones so i cut the hole out and jb welded a 18mm glass reducer..works really well but becuase i iserter from bottom of lid its a little short so doesnt seal well on dewar joints and such but airflow super wide open and my second lid nipple finally broke with my eds wong..that wong is beast but its puts strain on lid so ive been ripping my delrin adapter from @mestizo now to figure out a plan for my wong becuase jts too gokd to sit unused and dont wanna drop on another lid..im rotating between glass and teflon and i just do direct pack in both and flavor and clouds guys..it all stays clean as well..this thing really provides different aslect with direct pack..

subway13029,

Techmob

How can you tell if the minivap is not getting hot enough.
I have read some people saying theirs get to certain temps,how do they know

Reason I ask, I think mine is under performing.

I don't produce clouds like I have seen on YouTube , using similar setup.

I use a bong with glass adaptor with the minivap sat upside down on top of the basket.

I can hit it hard and still not produce any noticable vapor, the bong doesn't fill up with vapor.
The herb eventually goes a light brown but not toasted but this takes some time.

The unit heats to red and cools down to blue, I reheat to red and once heated I can still put my finger in the top of the minivap for a few seconds before I have to remove it.

I would have thought it would be to hit to touch?
I have contacted Hermes

Techmob,

MinnBobber

How can you tell if the minivap is not getting hot enough.
I have read some people saying theirs get to certain temps,how do they know

Give it a good warmup sitting on red, make sure it doesn't hit auto-shutoff where it first goes to low blue on the way to full shutoff.
Stick in an empty Flexicone module----the Flexicone wire basket + Flexicone cap + internal screen into the mV cap. Then take 2 or 3 long long slow draws. Quickly unscrew cover and feel the wire basket directly with your fingers.
Is it so hot you cannot keep contact (correct) OR it is warm but you can firmly grip and hold with your fingers ( not good. it's running cool).

Regarding vapor on YouTube. Please bear in mind that most of those are done with external lighting or sunlight which GREATLY enhances the visual experience.
I can blow a stream of exhale from my miniVAP where it is invisible UNTIL it crosses into lamplight where it looks thick as smoke......

Do you have a glass core or Teflon core?
How old?

MinnBobber,
Reactions: killick

Techmob

Hi

14 months old
Teflon I assume.

I will try what you said and report back
Thanks

Update. I have just tested it and the basket is warm/hot but doesn't hurt my fingers.
I would say it is running cool then.

What should I ask minivap to do.

Last edited:
Techmob,
Top Bottom