MiniVAP Vaporizer

Mulehead

Do they still sell these even?
I tried to buy one last year from vapor nation and they kept saying they'd let me know when one was in stock, but never let me know!
i even called them and emailed them a bunch.
i remembered all of a sudden about this vape, and how ive never got to try it...

Is there somewhere else to buy it? i don't want to try and work with vapor nation again!

If you're in the US @stickstones is the man to talk to, just send him a PM here, or wait for him to respond to this thread.

Hot Dog Day 187

Can't decide if I should get a portable or plug-in minivap... does one perform any differently than the other or is it simply a matter of where the power comes from?

If you get a portable unit, do you get all the things you need to use it as a plug-in, or must you buy said plug-in components separately?

It will take some saving up, but I feel this will be a worthy investment. I love my mighty but i must experience more vaporizers!!!

The only thing that concerns me is the draw tube is plastic and i never much liked the feeling of vapor passing thru plastic hence why i got another solo. While I love my mighty when I'm using it all day long the plastic vs glass really makes a difference.

Hot Dog Day 187,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the packages are the same except the plug in comes with the power cord and the power adapter. for portable use you will later purchase the battery and docking station. if you get the portable unit, later on you only need to purchase the power adapter to plug it in. it all comes out the same price at the end, unless you buy the kits that have both options, in which case I think you save a few bucks but not a ton.

stickstones,

Hot Dog Day 187

OK, i am pretty set on getting a plugin unit, and maybe getting a battery later if I end up wanting to use it farther than my weed zone I spend 90% of my blazing time at.

Now, the one thing is that i currently have a mighty and the only issue i have with it is that the plastic mouthpiece gets on my nerves. after a while i dont want to hit it because of the feeling of inhaling vapor thru the plastic straw and this is my #1 worry with the minivap. is an all glass air path out of the question?? is the minivap plastic only? if so i'm worried about how much i'd want to use it unless i could get a 18mm adapter sorted out.

wish i could just stick a damn solo stem in the top and draw thru that...! then it'd be an instant buy!

Hot Dog Day 187,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
have you seen the wood adapter I have? It comes with some caveats and a disclaimer, but it solves the problem. I use mine with this adapter and a glass j-hook. There are other options.

The unit comes with a plastic mouthpiece and a silicone flexicone+ (the one with the tube on the end of it). There is no plastic in the airpath. There is teflon (or glass with the glass model), aluminum, ceramic, stainless steel and silicone.

It's also one of only two vapes I know of that have been submitted for independent lab testing and it came out great.

Hot Dog Day 187

have you seen the wood adapter I have? It comes with some caveats and a disclaimer, but it solves the problem. I use mine with this adapter and a glass j-hook. There are other options.

The unit comes with a plastic mouthpiece and a silicone flexicone+ (the one with the tube on the end of it). There is no plastic in the airpath. There is teflon (or glass with the glass model), aluminum, ceramic, stainless steel and silicone.

It's also one of only two vapes I know of that have been submitted for independent lab testing and it came out great.
I have not seen this wood adapter! Is it a Eds TNT or am i thinking of the wrong thing?

Hot Dog Day 187,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It's from Ed. Let me know in our pm if you want to hear more about it and I'll send you the info.

stickstones,

Hot Dog Day 187

I have one. I used it almost exclusively before I got my Delrin adapter. Now it sits lonely in my bag. Overall it gets the job done but its flexible so don't plan on really balancing any glass on it.
Is it annoying to use inverted? i would only be using the minivap inverted on a bong. no hydratube use or anything like that.

Hot Dog Day 187,

subway13029

Hey @scottg402 got any of those Deleon adapters laying around??lol..I need one of those..have tried numerous times contacting the guy who made them but he respectfully declined..lol

subway13029,

Hot Dog Day 187

Pretty surprised Hermes hasn't come up with a solution to this yet? whats their stance on the whole gong thing anyway? i feel like some companies like them and Arizer are anti-bong...

Hot Dog Day 187,

scottg402

Hey @scottg402 got any of those Deleon adapters laying around??lol..I need one of those..have tried numerous times contacting the guy who made them but he respectfully declined..lol
Haha...I feel very fortunate to have them. I picked up a 14MM and 18MM. I mostly use the 18MM.

@Hot Dog Day 187 there is always the 14MM Heremes glass WPA. I actually have one of those too but I never use it. It's the least expensive but only good for placing on the plastic mouthpiece end or at the end of a whip. Again no stability with that option.

scottg402,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
anti-bong

nah...it just takes a lot for companies to change designs and go in a new direction. especially if they are small. I was talking to them today about a new lid design, but it's not something that can be done soon. I'll be sending them my adapter/j-hook kit for them to try and hopefully see the light!

@subway13029 -- if you ever take me up on my offer to get together and test things out you just might be able to talk me into letting you leave with one of my delrin adapters.

stickstones,

subway13029

@stickstones ive been wanting to get together since our last get together..I literally have had Delrin dreams and don't even know what Delrin is..lol..but wanna do that my man..also get some Evo tips..

I didn't know u had plural adapters..lol

subway13029,
Reactions: scottg402

MinnBobber

.....Now, the one thing is that i currently have a mighty and the only issue i have with it is that the plastic mouthpiece gets on my nerves. after a while i dont want to hit it because of the feeling of inhaling vapor thru the plastic straw and this is my #1 worry with the minivap.....

I have had miniVAPs for about 2 years and cannot remember the last time I used the plastic mouthpiece as there are dozens? of combinations to use that don't involve using it.

The @Ratchett miniVAP Song slips over your cover (no mouthpiece) allows you invert into a bubbler or place a hydratube onto it..
The Ratchett adapter goes onto the mouthpiece and allows connecting to a water piece.

@Oregonglassblower mouthpiece slips onto Ratchett Song for a sweet glass longer mouthpiece to allow some cooling.
3D%20mV%20adapter.jpg

mVSongDelrinfront.jpg

mV%20Oregon%20mpiece.jpg

So many ways to use mV :)

Top Bottom