• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Massdrop Sales

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Would love to see them put the "Jumbo" Santa Cruz Shredder up on MassDrop. I have the large and love it, but my large hands would love the enormity that is the Jumbo! :)

But...at the price they want for one of those...I'll wait until a MassDrop buy starts up...

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I am in for a grinder if we actually save money with shipping. I find massdrop not to be a sale most of the time. I want a jumbo or extra large 4 piece as well. Those holes look mighty big though which is a concern. I have a two piece scs med and like it but it does hurt my hands cause of no place to drop the herb. I have a good 4 piece that I got on ebay that works better then the expensive ones. It wasn't cheap just a no name but the seller sells both and does explain the diff between no name and the others she carries. When I grind a lot at a time the 2 piece is a not go. I sometimes for certain vapes regrind with the two to get it finer.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Are the holes actually larger on the Jumbo, Dreamerr? If they are then I probably wouldn't be as interested, because I love the shred that the large 4 piece SCS gives, and I would want that part of it to stay the same...hmmm...going to have to look into this...

Shrike,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I only have a two piece. I would think it was the same as the one you have but we can find out from someone who has both.........calling someone who has both or seen/used both. If you like the large have you compared it to the medium or the grind from the two piece. Grind from a two piece is always diff cause it stays being ground till you stop where as four piece if falls.

al bundy

Vaporist
Emailed massdop about when they would ship the Pnpros, didnt expect response so quick
answer was

"The vendor shipped it out to us on 10/30, meaning we should be getting them sometime next week. When we do, we will ship them within 24 hours, and it should take about 3-4 days to reach you."

MuushuPork

Emailed massdop about when they would ship the Pnpros, didnt expect response so quick
answer was

"The vendor shipped it out to us on 10/30, meaning we should be getting them sometime next week. When we do, we will ship them within 24 hours, and it should take about 3-4 days to reach you."

Wow thanks for the update!! I guess bcuz Im new to this forum and massdrop I didn't want to stir the pot, so I was hoping someone would ask directly about the massdrop.

chimpybits

answer was

Yes, thanks for this update. This is sooner than I had anticipated.

chimpybits,

chimpybits

I got my PNP from massdrop today.
Thanks for checking in and giving us the update. I've been looking forward to word of receipt.

That was quick. I read on the PNP thread that massdrop shipped 'em on Wed night.

I pretty much now just have to add time for customs clearance. Hopefully end of next week.

chimpybits,

weedemon

enthusiast
I just wanted to tell you guys that mass drop is doing a sale of the power adapter 2.0 for 54.99

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/mflb-power-adapter.

probably a decent deal right? I've not price shopped it personally. but I wanted to tell you all :)

*btw massdrop is pretty slick :) people come together to buy something on mass and we all get the savings. (including massdrop of course, but hey the savings to me make it worth it)

SD_haze

Massdrop had a really rough time fulfilling this Bong 'drop'. Finally got my FLO though :-)
Don't think any other FC members was apart of this drop, I only mentioned it in another thread.

Apparently the CEO of Massdrop came into the FLO Bong discussion and said this was one of the hardest times they've ever had trying to fulfill a drop. Mostly the manufacturer's (FLO) fault.
joUzC8Q.jpg

SD_haze,

chimpybits

Good to know I didnt even get an email or tracking number.
Now I just wait for it to show up.
I also didn't receive any tracking info but that was probably due to my shipment being international.

Or I, and you al bundy, might be part of the 10 boxes that shipped late. I just found this in the md pnp discussion though it was posted 2 days ago: "I looked over our warehouse records this morning, it looks like 10 boxes didn't ship out because we were short-shipped on the water accessory tool. Andy has called and emailed our distributor to find out why they short shipped us, and when the extra 10 units will be coming in. In the meantime, I've given instructions to the warehouse to release the 10 orders and ship them without the water attachment tool. That way at least you can still use the Pinnacle Pro unit on its own. Once they come in, we'll send those in a separate package to you".

So, anyway I too just have to wait for it to show up - perhaps in 2 separate shipments.

chimpybits,

al bundy

Vaporist
@chimpybits
Good to know.
I do have a tracking on mass drop.

Are these Pn Pros coming with the thick walled PonG ??

EDIT********
I just received my PnPro !!
Its charging now and yes it did come with the thick walled PonG.

I can see my tracking info on the massdrop site.
I noticed I had tracking info on massdrop about 3 days ago,under Profile/my transactions.

I never received an email of the tracking info, I thought we would have gotten the info in an email.

Last edited:
al bundy,

chimpybits

@chimpybits
Good to know.
I do have a tracking on mass drop.

You mean your tracking info on md just showed up now, or you hadn't checked there until now?
Are these Pn Pros coming with the thick walled PonG ??
Yep, should be coming with the thick walled PonG.

This from page 2 of the md discussion: "If your shipment hasn't even left Vapor Blunt yet, then it shouldn't be any concern. Like I said, Vapor Blunt have already taken care of the issue at source. I'm sure Vapor Blunt will confirm this if you ask them. Both the owner (TVRB) and the engineer (Engineering) are active members over on F* Combustion, where they are very well regarded for their awesome customer service." EDIT. actually, you should read the entire post on page 2 to better understand the response.

Last edited:
Top Bottom