• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Massdrop Sales

Lizard King

How much are they usually? And is $155 going to be the lowest price possible?

I'm not familiar with massdrop. I've only heard about it from lurking a bit when they had Solo's on sale.

It's a saving of $83.45 off the RRP of $239. I don't think you'll see a cheaper price anytime soon. Massdrop is legit. Just don't be in a hurry for it. It takes a little time.

Lizard King,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Hey guys ... get on massdrop and vote for the laser etched walnut mflb if you're a fan! The poll is called "magic flight launch box -walnut - laser etched line". The laser etched maple is going for 80 right now so I think the walnut would end up around 100 but not positive.

MileHighLife,

Hypno vaper

Hi guys, I'm new and I've been lurking for a while and with the mention of the mass drop, I joined yesterday. I tried to purchase flat out for the $199 price but I think they put me on some type of list, don't know yet. Anyway I'm in.

sasNW

Just upgraded to $199 too. Been wanting to try one for a while and $40 off isn't bad. But almost $100 would be awesome, really hope some more people give it a try

annihilitor

WOO-HOOOOO, got it for the $199 mass drop, now all we need is 20 more in the next 3 days for the $155 drop. I'm ecstatic already, PN PRO and water tool on the way.

I got one for $199 as well! I'm new to Mass Drop (here too because of Mass Drop) but since 11 people are already committed to the $155 price wouldn't we only need 9 more to reach that final drop price?

Edit: I didn't see 40 was needed for the final drop, my bad! Disregard my silly ass post.

annihilitor,

Hypno vaper

I got one for $199 as well! I'm new to Mass Drop (here too because of Mass Drop) but since 11 people are already committed to the $155 price wouldn't we only need 9 more to reach that final drop price?

Edit: I didn't see 40 was needed for the final drop, my bad! Disregard my silly ass post.
Hahaha, I was just the opposite. I was lurking here for a couple of weeks and found out about mass drop from the gang here. Tell you what, I like em' both already.......a lot. Welcome to the community.

Hypno vaper,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

annihilitor

Posted at 1:00 PM EST, Andy (From Mass Drop): I've asked our supplier. I'll let you guys know about pricing ASAP. I'm sure we can ship the 14.4 mm Micro-shower Water Tool Attachment outside of the US, Canada and the UK, but I'll have to get the details on why they can't. If everything pans out, we will include it as an optional add-on so that people already committed/joined can tack it on to their existing order or not.

Dang, I just bought the water attachment two hours ago because I upgraded to buy at $199! I hope people here can take advantage of this.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I'm in on this fellas! Can't wait so stoked to add this awesome portable! I think it was a great idea to have a sale on pnwt, nudged me into getting this bad boy instead of a palm 2.0 or MFLB. Maybe in the future for those two but now it's full metal jacket time! Thanks @Deadshort480 always good advice!

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Posted at 1:00 PM EST, Andy (From Mass Drop): I've asked our supplier. I'll let you guys know about pricing ASAP. I'm sure we can ship the 14.4 mm Micro-shower Water Tool Attachment outside of the US, Canada and the UK, but I'll have to get the details on why they can't. If everything pans out, we will include it as an optional add-on so that people already committed/joined can tack it on to their existing order or not.

Dang, I just bought the water attachment two hours ago because I upgraded to buy at $199! I hope people here can take advantage of this.

At least if you're one of the people that can order directly from TRVB, you only wasted at-most $5, plus also you'll probably get your tube well before the first of the Massdrop PPs start arriving.

Now here's hoping it'll get the last 17 commitments needed to unlock the lowest price, as $155 for a brand new Pinnacle Pro with full warranty is pretty good. Maybe there'll be a better offer in seven weeks' time during the Black Friday sale, but for this particular model, I doubt it. 35%-off is a heavy discount on a piece of just-launched electronics.

And if you opt for the water tool option too, the total drop package is 45%-off retail!

YeeeBuddy

Committed to the 199.00 on massdrop, I think it said we only need 7 more for the next drop. Cant wait to try this thing hopefully it doesnt take too long to ship.

Last edited:

annihilitor

At least if you're one of the people that can order directly from TRVB, you only wasted at-most $5, plus also you'll probably get your tube well before the first of the Massdrop PPs start arriving.

Now here's hoping it'll get the last 17 commitments needed to unlock the lowest price, as $155 for a brand new Pinnacle Pro with full warranty is pretty good. Maybe there'll be a better offer in seven weeks' time during the Black Friday sale, but for this particular model, I doubt it. 35%-off is a heavy discount on a piece of just-launched electronics.

And if you opt for the water tool option too, the total drop package is 45%-off retail!

Good point. The $5 doesn't bother me so much as the sweet irony of defeat especially after I asked for exactly this on the Mass Drop discussion a few days ago :)

annihilitor,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Another commit on the massdrop of PNP, two days left 15 more commits til an unreal deal!!!

I voted for the both of those too. Just noticed someone else got in on the commit for the PNP only 15 more, sick deal!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Another commit on the massdrop of PNP, two days left 15 more commits til an unreal deal!!!

14 more. I haven't joined yet as they haven't added the water tool option yet, but I'm planning to. At this rate they might need to add a small time extension, too; by tomorrow it'll be the last day. Needs to be on there soon.

Anonymouse,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Shifu

I would jump on the massdrop offer if my wallet was in a better mood... Damn it :brow:

Shifu,

annihilitor

It does, or it will. Read the discussion on the drop; they're in the process of adding an option to add the water tool now. May already be done by the time you read this.

Andy added the option for the water tool as of 1:05 PM EST Today. "We added the water tool option! $49 to add it on. You can go to "My Transactions" in your profile to include it in your order." Only 14 more commitments needed to hit the lowest drop price!

Top Bottom