• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Massdrop Sales

poonman

Tell me about it. Hence why it's a big deal for us to get shipping within Canada. We rarely get to get a good deal online without either overpaying in country, or ordering from the US and getting a good deal but get fucked on shipping and customs. Too bad that isn't determined by country of origin for the manufacturer.

You've nailed the description to the best of my knowledge. I'm not clear on the finalisation process as this is my first one. We'll hopefully have information from MassDrop soon, they've been quiet today so I'm hoping that's a sign of being busy being the scenes.

just wondering out loud ;
Why can't we ' Dictate ' the price we want .
meaning ;
We approach Arizer and say , we have 211 sales for you " Right Now " .
Can you ship it at $ 99.99 per unit ? Yes or No ?

poonman,
Reactions: NoName

NoName

meaning ;

Seems like a pretty reasonable idea. If I were in Canada however, I might also ask that the product be shipped to me without ever having left Canada (wouldn't want to experience any of the customs BS). At the end of the day however, I sincerely hope you guys up 'north' get a great deal on your Solos (will cross my fingers for you).

NoName

NoName,
Reactions: poonman

ialmostthewholepost

meaning ;

Manpower. We do that as a group, the only way everyone feels comfortable is by going through an established retailer, meaning individual people placing orders. Takes Arizer man power hours to do that. It's easier for them to send pallets to someone who does loss of mass orders that a small storefront. At least that's my understanding.

Seems like a pretty reasonable idea. If I were in Canada however, I might also ask that the product be shipped to me without ever having left Canada (wouldn't want to experience any of the customs BS). At the end of the day however, I sincerely hope you guys up 'north' get a great deal on your Solos (will cross my fingers for you).

NoName

From Will of MassDrop tonight:

I'll shoot planet vape an email, we'll see if we can get the Canadian fulfillment setup and hopefully get a listing for the HES as well : )

I'll have to do some math for EU shipping but proper international is going to be more expensive

Means it might just work out for us Canadians!

Oh, and the sale?

Will of MassDrop again tonight:

Alright ladies and gentlemen!

We'll be launching the Arizer solo tomorrow at 1pm PST (4pm EST). Arizer is only offering black units this time around but they are the latest model and we'll be able to maintain the same prices we had last time.

Prepare your wallets. Tomorrow we launch!

ialmostthewholepost,

ludwig

can you post a pic or a link ?
I want to see the perc inside the chillum ,
maybe I'm thinking of a different piece .
The chillum that ataxian posted has no perc , IIRC .

tia

Good idea . :tup:

You'll find ALL your Solo accessory needs at Planetvape.ca . imo
1. Get a PA ,
2. PVHES and Gong adapter .
3. O-rings and screens ( but they ship you one when you buy PVHES )
4. Omicron mouthpiece tips ( they're real cheap for a few )
5. Water tools ( Bubblers )

Enjoy your Solo dude .

I see a poll for GonG on MassDrop that's going on right now- would be a good time to snatch one up at a nice price.

SD_haze

!!
The deals are coming rapid-fire like a machine gun.
In my opinion, this one is the best I've seen in a long time.

-American made glass in New York
-5mm thick,
-Choice between a 32oz beaker w/ no perc or 26oz beaker w/ dome perc
-Both come with 5-arm downstems that work great
--the option to have a logo OR no logo
-$60 for no perc ($10 shipping to USA)
EDIT: $70 for perc'd tube >.<
Massdrop is fucking awesome

65TV4A_20130910_184925_O9GD6F8ETUSJ0JQWVT.png

I've used this brand before and they are legit american tubes! http://flodiffusion.com/
Pretty sure I'm getting the perc tube.

chimpybits

$155 + $8 for international shipping. Very tempting. I've already purchased and received 2 Solos from Massdrop this year.
Tempting indeed.

I don't see the $8 international shipping reference. I'm a Massdrop noob so am curious about a couple of things. I assume it will take longer to receive it (no biggie) and the warranty will be honoured...

chimpybits,

llamaman001

usually takes around 2 weeks from what I hear to recieve your item. Also the piece is still at 199, it needs like 50 sales or something to go down to 155, which I will then probably buy!

llamaman001,

chimpybits

usually takes around 2 weeks from what I hear to recieve your item. Also the piece is still at 199, it needs like 50 sales or something to go down to 155, which I will then probably buy!
Thanks. Yeah I'm only interested in the $155 price. 39 needed. Waiting to commit doesn't help bring that number down, but I can understand doing so.

chimpybits,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Thanks. Yeah I'm only interested in the $155 price. 39 needed. Waiting to commit doesn't help bring that number down, but I can understand doing so.

You can commit to the buy at the lowest price. This means you're only committed to buy and will only be charged if the lowest price is unlocked.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: chimpybits

Deadshort480

Get in on it! I'm trying to get every person I know that vapes to jump on the Massdrop deal.

Deadshort480,

Lizard King

Tempting indeed.

I don't see the $8 international shipping reference. I'm a Massdrop noob so am curious about a couple of things. I assume it will take longer to receive it (no biggie) and the warranty will be honoured...

You should be able to see the shipping cost to your destination (Massdrop automatically calculates it based on your IP address) underneath the price of the vape. There will be a little flag indicating which country you are in.

Yes, it will take a little longer. Both my Solos took about 3 weeks from the end of the drop to (international) delivery and their warranties were honored with Arizer. I can't see it being any different with the PNP.

Last edited:

Lizard King

Tempting indeed.

Andy from Massdrop just confirmed that the warranty will be honored by Vapor Blunt. His reply is on the discussion page of the PNP drop.

So, with the deal for the PNP on Massdrop and the deal for the PNWT from VB, that's the pair for $205 plus shipping. Pretty sick.

I have to praise VB for only charging $5 shipping to UK for the PNWT. They must be taking a hit on that. And Massdrop only charging $8 for international shipping (to my location at least) is awesome, too. It certainly makes a refreshing change.

Last edited:

Deadshort480

11 down 29 to go on Massdrop. Commit at the lowest drop and just play the waiting game. You can't lose!!

Deadshort480,
Reactions: mscm888

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
How much are they usually? And is $155 going to be the lowest price possible?

I'm not familiar with massdrop. I've only heard about it from lurking a bit when they had Solo's on sale.

Hoof Hearted,
Reactions: 2 Paces
Top Bottom