Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi everyone, I just received my lily by Triihouse today. I am ecstatic to join the family, but I have a quick question. How often do you all use your wood butter on your vapes?

Just as needed, not too often, you can feel when it starts to get rough, like around the back by the air holes. But some like to do it for fun much more often i believe, I am more modest, been a long time now in fact (but Lily doesn't see use so much now that i have Daisy, and she's never been buttered yet actually)

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I'm in the middle of a 10 day business trip right now and Lily is coming to my rescue over an over. Just a couple minutes in the hotel bathroom and room mate is none the wiser. I only use Lily on trips, rarely at home, that way I revisit why I love it every time I pull it out.

How on earth could Triihouse fold with such amazing products?

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Yeah! I mean, it's not like Tommi put his life, heart & soul into these designs. Is it?! Or, it would tear him apart to watch someone else come along & pick up the pieces to carry on with his work where he has left off. Or would it? Hmmmm. . . . . . personally, I really hope that you have already made contact with Tommi - especially if you are making public statements like this on F.C. & getting people excited.

I would imagine that this could all be rather painful for Tommi, and who's to say that he doesn't have the intention of returning to the scene with his designs at some point himself? After all, it's not even been a year, yet.

Talk about a warm grave . . . :rip:

Anyway, it's just my :2c:

But I can see why you're doing it.

TriihouseRespect :nod:

MuchLove
:peace:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I truly doubt there is anything to actually patent with this design, maybe a copyright on the name/ names of the vapes but there is really no new tech to warrant a patent that I can see.

I could be totally wrong though (it's happened at least once before this post that I remember). :evil:

:2c: (now if only someone would start making the little ol' Vapor Lithe again) :peace:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Does anyone know where to buy the wax/butter in those chapstick tubes I saw in some of the earlier triihouse posts? Otherwise I think ed's had a tin I'll buy. I just have the little plastic packets of wax/butter that came with them.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone know where to buy the wax/butter in those chapstick tubes I saw in some of the earlier triihouse posts? Otherwise I think ed's had a tin I'll buy. I just have the little plastic packets of wax/butter that came with them.

They used to come from Tommy, maybe other members here have spares if you post a wanted ad in the classifieds?

The ingredients are listed as walnut oil and beeswax on the ChapStick type tubes. Some plain beeswax works well too, but the tube sure is handy. I wonder if Burt's Bees has a 100% beeswax offering?

Been neglecting Lily while on a diy 510 and hammer kick. Id forgotten how well the lily and vapman together suit my needs, soon I may actually .. sell some of my other vapes. :dog: What a trip?

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Finally found something I don't like about this vape, using it outdoors. Somehow in the months I've had it I hadn't use it outside really. I guess I had never used any torch vape out in the wind. I could only see 1/4 of the flame and what I did see was curved. It was a terrible session, it came out green and black. How do you guys use torch vapes in the windy daylight?

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: nosmoking

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Finally found something I don't like about this vape, using it outdoors. Somehow in the months I've had it I hadn't use it outside really. I guess I had never used any torch vape out in the wind. I could only see 1/4 of the flame and what I did see was curved. It was a terrible session, it came out green and black. How do you guys use torch vapes in the windy daylight?
I am right there with you on this one. I prefer to use my butane torch vapes in the garage with the garage door open.

VAPEHUNTER

Finally found something I don't like about this vape....

Oh my! That's horrible!:nope: How could they!? :rant:
I just don't think you should have to deal with that from any vaporizer.
Only one thing you can do at this point....sell it to me:brow:.
From what I heard this small inconvenience can probably be overlooked.

Since I received my Daisy, less than 48 hours ago, I believe my VAS has been cured.....

Well that didn't last long. VAS is at it again. Now on the look out for a Lily.

Shannock

Lazy Sunny Sunday in the garden with Lily.
http://i.imgur.com/ed6qI8nh.jpg
ed6qI8n.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display image

:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Sorry for the double post, threads been dead lately though.

I got a free pre-roll recently so I unrolled it and vaped it in my lily. It was pretty mediocre so I threw in a bb of a little live resin I have left over on top of a medium bowl. I hadn't tried putting wax in the lily yet. The vapor took a second or 2 longer to show up, but it was the thickest vapor that's ever been in my bubbler I think. Just solid white for 2 hits and 2 hits was all I really needed to extract it all. Just a 3rd clean up hit and it was spent. No mess so far, but I've only done it 3 or so times. Maybe left a little more residue on the side of the bowl and I need to check under the screen to make sure it's not getting gross down there, but otherwise I'm loving throwing a little wax on top.

Anybody have any issues doing something like that?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Sorry for the double post, threads been dead lately though.

I got a free pre-roll recently so I unrolled it and vaped it in my lily. It was pretty mediocre so I threw in a bb of a little live resin I have left over on top of a medium bowl. I hadn't tried putting wax in the lily yet. The vapor took a second or 2 longer to show up, but it was the thickest vapor that's ever been in my bubbler I think. Just solid white for 2 hits and 2 hits was all I really needed to extract it all. Just a 3rd clean up hit and it was spent. No mess so far, but I've only done it 3 or so times. Maybe left a little more residue on the side of the bowl and I need to check under the screen to make sure it's not getting gross down there, but otherwise I'm loving throwing a little wax on top.

Anybody have any issues doing something like that?
I do it all the time, just mix with a toothpick then vape until brown and dry!

little maggie

I've been wondering if someone would take over the lily and daisy. I'm glad to hear that it's being considered. Has anyone actually contacted Tommi to see if he is open to this? He can't make them until herb becomes legal in his state and maybe doesn't want these great products to disappear into obscurity.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I actually bought these: www.dx.com/p/jet-1300-c-butane-lighter-1320 per users OF's suggestion for another vape but they just so happen to be the very lighters Tommy used to send out with all triihouse vapes. Mine only arrived last week but has been doing great. Honest, Zico and Xing torches are all excellent and inexpensive as well.

However I prefer a larger torch for the lily! Faster and less skill intensive as far as aiming goes. YMMV. www.amazon.com/Single-Lighter-Windproof-Refillable-Cigarette/dp/B00GA3U9XO/ref=pd_sim_121_5?ie=UTF8&dpID=41UTy05I59L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0AJGEA5JN80P3TJP4TAF I've been using one of these for months. You can even repair them easily if you've got the parts (I've bought a number of duds over time). I bought an individual for $7, but I figured I'd link the 4 pack for $14.

eb1f522c22.jpg

Preferred lily setup lately, my other j-hooks look a little more elegant but the little frit let's me have a little water fun without loosing the classic triihouse taste. Featuring my hands free PTFE carb plugs. :sherlock:
I was going through some old pages on the thread and noticed something in this pic I missed the first time. Do you cover/plug the carb holes with something? It makes sense to me, I cover them my entire draw. What do you use? I remember thinking this was a cool setup, but it would be a pain having to also cover the carb holes.

Top Bottom