Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

little maggie

Ed's stem doesn't hook it up to water, it's a two parter that's been posted here, I only use the main short wider piece myself though. I actually do have anyone off WonG he made too, but if the question is general just Lily to water there was a Lily right angle 14mm adapter, but EQ right angle 18mm joints work, and plenty of silicone mods can be made to work too
Thanks. I do have tha Ed stem you mention. I thought he might have one I missed. I'll try the EQ one.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
No joke I watched this vid last night when doing my first session :)

I prefer it dry as well.
:rockon:
the only drawback from using it dry is that it will dry out your lips/mouth if you use it as a DD.

I have used the junior as frequently and the drymouth effect isn't as noticeable. yet.
i think my favorite way to operate it is to use my pointer finger to cover all the carbs and fan it like a flame bellow

traditional-fireplace-accessories.jpg

@Shit Snacks i never did try it with a solo stem...maybe one day! it seems like it would cool the vapor significantly

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
I still bust out Lily every once in a while...but her and daisy mostly sit unused.

...but I still can't bring myself to sell them.

I know the feeling. I only bring out the daisy now for special occasions and the peace isn't used as often either. Don't think I will be able to part with the triihouse units anytime soon. First butane love.

For those who use the lily as a "water lily" do you prefer it more or less than the junior through water?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I know the feeling. I only bring out the daisy now for special occasions and the peace isn't used as often either. Don't think I will be able to part with the triihouse units anytime soon. First butane love.

For those who use the lily as a "water lily" do you prefer it more or less than the junior through water?
for me personally when water comes into play as a medium the lily and junior get closer in performance
because the 'harshness' (most perceive) with lily disappear.

beyond that...the easier water hookup for lily make it easier to use, but i do like the bigger size of the juniors bowl and the position of jr's vapor path bores make it easier to use with hydratubes.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah Lily could perch better, but I have a good set up for Jr, I'll post over in that thread, my beta (with bowl even wider than Daisy/production Jr) has become a water Jr very effectively, using Lily's mouthpiece as a heat intake in fact.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
So been really liking this the past few days :) or maybe I just missed my jr... idk... having a true "on-demand" where I don't need to fuck with heat-up times or batteries is really nice...

But since I was noticing a little blunted taste, I gave my Lily a very very serious cleaning today... All fine and dandy, cleaned the screen and really went at the vapor path... But now I have so much more airflow I'm having to re-adjust my draw speed... lol ffffff

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm a little tempted by their purpleheart wood one, I'm a sucker for purpleheart. I also like their small one that's more of a vertical block that plugs right into a bubbler, not sure why it's a little rotated in the picture:
dCqZlMW.jpg

StormyPinkness,

cgod

Is this a lily from somewhere or from dreamwood? I really appreciate that they credited triihouse which the stickybrick folk didn't.
Anyway it looks just like my lily.
Triihouss Lily from a fc member, LOVE it, i am very shocked at the vapor quality and taste compared to the other vapes i have, it has a very deep taste profile which is confusing ( in a very good way ) this vapes deffo got some magic going on!

Phenix

@Vapodudule

I am glad I got the opportunity to buy a few vapes from you. However they still sit at a friends place in the US in a large bundle as bundling stuff is easier before they will be shipped to Germany,
Meanwhile I acquired a cherry Lily (with water adapter so it’s a water Lily ;))

Dudes which are awesome and I want to point out their kindness:
Cincygrinders: got a prototype Ripper all SS grinder from him
@OF for sending me some acrylic tubes aka mouthpieces for my beloved and even first vape, the Vapman
@lazylathe for a beautiful Woody vapcap and a dugout

And @JCat, @Dynavaper, @phattpiggie and @szai for informative and educating conversations :suspicious:

(The persons I remember top of my hat: FC is awesome!)

Top Bottom