• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

TriiKLe

Manufacturer
Hello, FC.

It's Tommy from Triihouse.

Lily is a new vaporizer we have available from Triihouse.

Lily was designed to be a quick, reliable, cloud-producing vaporizer
(all in a compact and portable form factor).

• 100% convection
  • Torch Powered
  • No heat sinks, heating elements, or flame filters
  • Made of solid hardwood, Stainless steel, and Boro-silicate glass
  • Hand-crafted in the USA
  • We offer a 5 year 'Limited' manufacturers warranty
  • We offer a 14 day money-back guarantee refund policy
  • Vaporizes a variety herbs and concentrates
10% discount for FC members and visitors: coupon code " FC123 " (case sensitive)

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

Thank you for checking us out.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh man, just as I was getting really into my friends Daisy and considering one, this pops up!

So is it basically a smaller daisy? Smaller bowl too? If its easier to do gong rips then I'll certainly be buying one

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
Oh man, just as I was getting really into my friends Daisy and considering one, this pops up!

So is it basically a smaller daisy? Smaller bowl too? If its easier to do gong rips then I'll certainly be buying one

yes the bowl is smaller. It's a little different in use then daisy. On lily the bend part gets the flame and the straight tube is the mouth piece

From my use so far, the Daisy rips through the load in like two tokes. Lily takes a little longer for good and bad.

Daisy has the bonus of a person being able to see the vapor production. Lily you are flying in the dark and you use your other senses.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
@TriiKLe
Lily looks perfect for me.

As much as I have been coveting the Daisy here at FC.com, lurking in the Daisy thread. Unfortunately it wasn't right for my home situation right now.

But now the the Lily looks awesome.

Will you be shipping Lily to the UK?

Last edited:

Tom Funk

Lily looks perfect for me.

As much as I have been coveting the Daisy here at FC.com, lurking in the Daisy thread. Unfortunately it wasn't right for my home situation right now.

But now the the Lily looks awesome.

Will you be shipping Lily to the UK?

Contact Tommy for international shipping. Same deal as Daisy. Mine was shipped internationally. Was express postage with $100 insurance. Ask Tommy if he's willing to ship by a cheaper method if price more of a concern than speed.

Lily is a petite girl but she can kick like a mule. I reckon she could knock out a Rastafarian Water Buffalo.

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
Would you mind explaining this a little further please?

Posting from phone so I'll be brief but check out Daisy video on YouTube... You can see the vapor start forming in the clear glass of the mouth piece because of its size and angle. That's not possible from what I can tell so far with lily

It makes the Daisy super easy to use and well it's really fascinating watching it cloud up.

The lily is like most other portables in that you don't see the production, you feel and taste it.

Picture using lotus with j-hook vs using lotus with regular stem.

Ps the lily is easy to use too. And it works!

Tommy is quite gifted

Last edited:

Tom Funk

Would you mind explaining this a little further please?

@vaporonly is referring to being able to see the vapor in the glass neck of Daisy. You'd be hard pressed seeing it in the short straight stem of Lily without going seriously cross eyed. Not a big deal in my opinion.

For those who are interested, Lily's dimensions are:

96mm long (+ 7mm for the retracted mouthpiece)
64mm wide
29mm thick

The curved edge at the front of the device (furtherest from your mouth) gives Lily a nice profile in your pocket - makes it less noticeable than with a sharp edge. If anyone notices though and asks, "Is that a vaporizer in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?", you can just tell them it's your wood and proceed to whip it out and show them. :lol:

The retracted glass stem should be quite protected in your pants pocket at the top of the vape next to your twig and giggle-berries. Not much chance of you slamming that area into anything - at least not with your pants on. :rofl:

The glass mouthpiece can slide out quite easily but it's only really likely to when you are drawing on it anyway and with its little lip, it shouldn't fall down. Still, I would probably buy a SS mouthpiece as backup. It will probably cool the vapor better anyway.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I love the design of the Daisy, mine get lot of uses!

But, personnaly, I don't like really much the Lily design, I would like something not so bulky.....and it's a bit....comic!....imho....a sort of Amtrack hit I believe!

PPN,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I love the design of the Daisy, mine get lot of uses!

But, personnaly, I don't like really much the Lily design, I would like something not so bulky.....and it's a bit....comic!....imho....a sort of Amtrack hit I believe!

I'm absolutely in love with my Daisy too, but couldn't disagree with you more about the Lily! But to each their own! Every hand needs a thumb to keep the fingers in line.

I think Lily and Daisy are both beatiful creatures...they make me :drool:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Thx for the reply folks. Appreciated.

Now, I know this is one of those kinda redundant questions ppl ask all the time, but what kinda vape would anyone compare the usage of this to? I guess regarding efficiency/taste etc rather than techical usage (like ease of use, etc). I've extensively used a Pax, Pinnacle Pro, Volcano, Whispr, Hot box, and a Solo (of those I only own the volcano and PnP). EDIT3: I kinda think I've answered this question for myself by reading n watching the video and going back to the Lilly instructions. Forgot the golden rule, think/read first, post later :doh: :)

This thing has got me crazy intrigued. The price is fantastic and the design is ingenious. Would be great to not use any electricity just to get medicated! My friends who live on a boat would probably be very intrigued to hear about this :) This and the Okin are really twisting my melon, man!

EDIT: Finally been able to watch the Daisy video. I get what you guys were saying now. These things look so much more impressive to me than pretty much any electric vape I've looked into (cept maybe the log vapes). Fantastic simplicity in its design. No over-engineering or pointless bells and whistles... Well, apart from the literal whistle, which im very ok with :) The video also explained the Lilly instructions for me. They had me pretty confused. Thanks again folks.

EDIT2: Just noticed the instructions say "Do not load more than recommended" but I dont see any recommendation any where? Can anyone fill me in? Sorry if this has already been stated and I've missed it.

Last edited:

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
I will let you know at the weekend. :brow:

Lily's now shipping to the UK ppl.

h3rbalist,
Reactions: steama
Top Bottom