Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

°k

The sound of vapor
Hey you lucky Lily owners,

As a lazy cleaner and not the most clever one I've been struggling a bit when it's time to clean the screens as they're a tight fit and once gunked up they can be difficult to remove without "damaging" them. Giving them this bowl shape is the way and i just figured out this neat trick to give them the perfect shape.
Apply your brand new screen on top of the glass mouth piece and give it a gentle push so it takes this convex shape thanks to the inner curve of the mouth piece. That way your screen will fit the bowl perfectly and can easily be removed without any harm. :tup:

Edit: don't mind me if it's already been suggested in this thread. :)

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Does anyone else get resin/honey in the bottom part where the mp glass goes? Mine is starting to get a trail leading out from the bowl. Is that normal?

My screen falls out semi often which I like since I used to have so much trouble with it and I clean resin out of the bowl whenever it does. I'm definitely on top of cleaning it. Though I mainly use it through a water tool and lately I've been throwing some shatter on top pretty often. I'm wondering if doing either of those is the culprit. It's not too hard to scrape it out, I just worry about my lily since there isn't a replacement option. Well, not yet.

wrigleyvillain

A Song of Ice and Vapor

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
LU145N5.jpg

#Frankenvape from the Lotus thread

VAPEHUNTER

Shit! Now I need to buy a lotus.
Quick question, Do you use the "skinny" piece of your wood mouthpiece?
Reason I ask is I read in the past people would say they hated carrying around the skinny part because it always falls out.
I found if I put the skinny piece in first then the larger piece over it. It holds in place....does that make sense? Maybe a picture would help, anyway. Didn't know if I'm the only one who does this or if it's a well known way of carrying the stem.
Either way Happy Vaping!

Shit Snacks

Shit! Now I need to buy a lotus.
Quick question, Do you use the "skinny" piece of your wood mouthpiece?
Reason I ask is I read in the past people would say they hated carrying around the skinny part because it always falls out.
I found if I put the skinny piece in first then the larger piece over it. It holds in place....does that make sense? Maybe a picture would help, anyway. Didn't know if I'm the only one who does this or if it's a well known way of carrying the stem.
Either way Happy Vaping!

Yeah I never use it, didn't even want it but Ed insisted I try the full kit, I posted about it here early, my impressions trying Lily with both (my small stem actually fits even looser than normal in fact). It turned out to be a nifty extended mouthpiece for my Hopper though!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Every time I bring little Lily out to play, I am quickly & brutally blown the fuck away! :ko:

I just love how, when hooked up to a bubbler and using a powerful enough flame, I can completely roast a full bowl in one massive milky hit, without even covering any of her holes. Levels & speed of extraction comparable to the Evo & Sub - Lily is imo, a very deserving analogue back-up, and very often first pick in the heavy hitter one&done category!

She's a stone cold fox! :luv:

LilyLove.
:peace:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Do you have the newer version as well? It seems like a lot of people prefer that one but I don't see a reason to replace my lily or daisy.
I'm not sure if your talking about the sticky brick junior...but it's nothing like the lily.

The original brick is very much Daisy's 2nd coming, but the lily and the junior have different vape signatures and everything.

Point being...there's no replacing lily.

I gave a lily to a friend as a gift before the fall of TH...

They use it to combust from and have abandoned the top portion all together....I feel like rescuing it when i see it NOT living it's destiny

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Do you have the newer version as well? It seems like a lot of people prefer that one but I don't see a reason to replace my lily or daisy.
No, I'm strictly Triihouse as far as direct inhale butane vapes are concerned. And I really can't see my line-up expanding in that category as Lily & Daisy both see to all of my wants & needs when it comes to sucking down torch exhaust ;)

They are my GRRL Scouts . . .
2841143-jim3.jpg

They use it to combust from and have abandoned the top portion all together
:uhh: HERESY!!!

Choose adopted parents more wisely next time, bro!

I suggest you mount a daring rescue attempt as some form of recompense . . . . :tup:
2843146-jim4.jpg

Godspeed.
:peace:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Does anyone still use this?

Just got mine in today and playing around. Bowl is WAY WAY smaller than the SBJ, and I'm not sure if there's a specific carb-hole I'm supposed to be leaving open or what but I really like the way this looks over my jr...

edit: ok, got it. :spliff:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Does anyone still use this?

Just got mine in today and playing around. Bowl is WAY WAY smaller than the SBJ, and I'm not sure if there's a specific carb-hole I'm supposed to be leaving open or what but I really like the way this looks over my jr...

edit: ok, got it. :spliff:

Haha yeah, you get to control temp with how many carb holes you cover, if any, and tap, along with draw and torch ofcourse. And bowl is 1/2 inch like Lotus, nice and crazy efficient, though I do like the wider size of Jr now

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
The bowl size isn't ideal for me (would prefer a little bigger - not like you cant' still microdose in a SBJ) and I found the flavor better with my junior but I like that temp can be modified a bit more than with the bricks. I like to keep my draw speed consistent so the 3 carbs is dope.

Trying to get a picture of my hedgehog Lily with my vaporizer Lily, but the hedgie is being a lil grump atm :lol:

Shit Snacks

The bowl size isn't ideal for me (would prefer a little bigger - not like you cant' still microdose in a SBJ) and I found the flavor better with my junior but I like that temp can be modified a bit more than with the bricks. I like to keep my draw speed consistent so the 3 carbs is dope.

Trying to get a picture of my hedgehog Lily with my vaporizer Lily, but the hedgie is being a lil grump atm :lol:

Hahaha get her! Hedgies are so adorable, great name too of course :tup:

Yeah I've been able to microdose in my Jr better than my Daisy even somehow, whole nugs too, Lily is plenty capable but not as ideal. I do like the straight right angle heat intake and multiple carbs, the smaller bowl can work well, especially through water too...

I actually never used it stock after the beginning though, I posted photos of all my various set ups here if you search, I was able to get a whistle even like Daisy with one of them... but yeah without that airpath that changes direction three times the vapor cant be as smooth here, but there are many ways to try. I like Ed's shorty wood mouthpiece, it does make it more portable for sure, but Jr is quite mobile too

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I was lucky enough to get mine with 2 sets of @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd intakes/MP (thanks @wrigleyvillain :D) and also a Ti intake? and a 14mm wpa.

I'll look into the wood WPs, that sounds right up my alley.

My Lily totally whistles, pretty sure it's due to a very very tiny gap between the two pieces of wood when assembled. I've learned to keep my draw to just before the whistle and can get some pretty nice hits. I like it so far, but may still end up getting another jr lol

edit : this pic is the best I'll get for right now lol

16789216_1814479582138582_505306316873400320_n.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I was lucky enough to get mine with 2 sets of @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd intakes/MP (thanks @wrigleyvillain :D) and also a Ti intake? and a 14mm wpa.

I'll look into the wood WPs, that sounds right up my alley.

My Lily totally whistles, pretty sure it's due to a very very tiny gap between the two pieces of wood when assembled. I've learned to keep my draw to just before the whistle and can get some pretty nice hits. I like it so far, but may still end up getting another jr lol

edit : this pic is the best I'll get for right now lol

16789216_1814479582138582_505306316873400320_n.jpg

Aw hiding her face in her sisters side lol That mouthpiece stem is awesome too

little maggie

Does someone have a picture of Ed's stem? I am not sure how to hook it up to water. And will the same bubbler method work for it's big sibling.?

little maggie,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I still bust out Lily every once in a while...but her and daisy mostly sit unused.

...but I still can't bring myself to sell them.

I believe it was the design of the Lily that got me excited about torch powered vapes again after a love/hate relationship with a VG Coil.

Shit Snacks

Does someone have a picture of Ed's stem? I am not sure how to hook it up to water. And will the same bubbler method work for it's big sibling.?

Ed's stem doesn't hook it up to water, it's a two parter that's been posted here, I only use the main short wider piece myself though. I actually do have anyone off WonG he made too, but if the question is general just Lily to water there was a Lily right angle 14mm adapter, but EQ right angle 18mm joints work, and plenty of silicone mods can be made to work too

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Ed's stem doesn't hook it up to water, it's a two parter that's been posted here, I only use the main short wider piece myself though. I actually do have anyone off WonG he made too, but if the question is general just Lily to water there was a Lily right angle 14mm adapter, but EQ right angle 18mm joints work, and plenty of silicone mods can be made to work too
you always did prefer the lily out of water...i am one of those people who found it perfectly enjoyable dry.

the three carb design was cool too, although it does include a slight baby step added in the learning curve

memories...might be a cloudy day today!

Shit Snacks

you always did prefer the lily out of water...i am one of those people who found it perfectly enjoyable dry.

the three carb design was cool too, although it does include a slight baby step added in the learning curve

memories...might be a cloudy day today!

Haha yeah, though I'm almost exclusively dry now anyway, another reason I love Jr the most. I did really like using Lily dry with the bent Solo stem as a mouthpiece though, it was just a bitch getting it to stay put in Lily even with silicone, but even holding it there it saw a lot of use that way. It's still my only walnut vape, and the first torch vape I owned as well, will always hold a special place in my heart :luv:

Top Bottom