Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I actually use my DBV ground glass wand and it hits like a champ! I think I figured out my temps finally - full blown for WPA or VaporTamer and 3/4 for typical wand use. Heres a little trick if you wants to pull heavy ass hits, I use a vtower elbow adapter with the vtower screen (fitted)packed to the brim attached to a 2 inch DBV whip piece which runs into another vtower elbow (no screen) right down into my bong. Ill post pics tonight for your viewing pleasure!

:peace:

mvapes,

Nycdeisel

ilovebOObs said:
wow, tried a bowl using the wpa and dam i'm in love. this vape nocked my socks off, hahaha gotta wait a lil bit and try the long wand hit, then the shorty. i love all the options of the lsv. heheh

Glad you do enjoy it :wave:

Yes, all the options are great! And i personally love to deny the option to combust with it. Like it can do this, this, and that, and it can be sued to combust your herb too, but i would never do that ;) :D

Nycdeisel,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
i think i know what you mean mvape, that how i use my extreme with my glass. but pics are always appreciated :)

@Nycdeisel, yeah i done with combusting. been like 3 months without ciggs and 2 months without combusting weed. i'm pretty proud of myself. i'm pretty much the only one thats given up smoking completely in my group of friends. and recently converted 2 of my friend to vaping too.

ok so i tried the long wand and wow huge clouds of vaps with ease. but i think vaping bonging the best, glad i got both the 14 and 19mm wpa to mess with. gotta get a reducer to use with the 14mm. First impression is a 5/5 its truly a heavy hitter, i don't think i found a down side to this vape yet, ok the only downside is the price but at $300 now i think its worth it, especially if you already own nice glass pieces. I'm really happy with this purchase. :)

ilovebOObs,

treecityrnd

mvapes said:
I actually use my DBV ground glass wand and it hits like a champ!
Same M. I used it so much I finally had 7th Floor make me some of these (except 2-in long instead of 4)...
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=140597#p140597
Then I had a local glass guy make me some of these (18-18mm) for my other 18mm pieces
004kkt.jpg

I use my WPA for hash and such all the time (best way to use hash IMO is the LSV with WPA). But these attachments really make my LSV hit just like my "DBV/SSV + whip through water pipe" except its directly through a nice piece of glass. Really increases the vapor to air ratio and thus density of vapor.

Congrats boobs! Enjoy the weekend.

treecityrnd,

ilovebOObs

thanks guys, those tips are awesome, now i'm really interested ssv/dbv attachments now.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

so here are some pics:

p1072768.jpg

p1072769.jpg

p1072765.jpg

p1072766.jpg

p1072778.jpg

i don't have a fancy knob so i made a vinyl sticker to help my find my sweet spot. still searching but atleast with the markings a can fine tune it. :D

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: beEasy

scooter

Dailo
ilovebOObs said:
i don't have a fancy knob so i made a vinyl sticker to help my find my sweet spot. still searching but atleast with the markings a can fine tune it. :D
Oh, I was so confused. For a minute, before i saw ur last line, I thought ur lsv knob came with those markings haha. Im not too intelligent when im vaked.
I get mine tomorrow! wish it was still the weekend.

scooter,

ilovebOObs

Haha. We all have been there one time or other. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. :ko:

ilovebOObs,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
I'm so glad I went with the guitar knob. It has worked out better than I even expected. So consistent now. I usually set it to 5 to start with...then two hits, stir, turn knob half a digit, repeat.

Now that I have all my LSV issues sorted...and have been able to use it for a couple weeks steady...I can say it's definitely a good vape and well worth the price.

I'm working on an accessory...not going to spoil it yet...but I think many of you will like it. If there is enough interest...I could probably make them available for sale...details to follow when I actually have something to show...hopefully by about the end of the month.

For now...I leave you with this...a great use for a holiday coffee mug:

img0159jp.jpg

Truefreak,

ilovebOObs

dam it now i'm hella interested in the accessories, hhaha if you guys have pics of your setup please post. wanna know all the lsv tricks. thanks

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

thanks Vitolo, been using the wpa almost exclusively. i should gave the wands a try again.

ilovebOObs,
I know every wand is different but where typically are your knobs, I'm getting a lot of scorching and uneven heating.

biojuggernaut,

ilovebOObs

for the wand or wpa??? i'm been using the wpa alot, i like it around 75-80 of max temp.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

treecity you just blew my mind bro. I have an 18mm male to male too, is there a benefit to using it vs the standard wpa adapter.

ilovebOObs,

treecityrnd

Using the joints makes the LSV into a hands-free SSV. The vapor to air ratio is much better IMO. However, there is some restriction to the airflow that sometimes causes a little charing. I think that's why the SSV ground glass and original HCs are so popular. Sometimes that movement is exactly what's needed for an even roasting. So that's why I also use the GG WPA on occasion, especially for hash. This is one of the best vape out there IMO for hash of any variety.

treecityrnd,

ilovebOObs

thanks for those awesome tips treecity. the closest LHS to me is so clueless about all the adapters and stuff, i went in there last night and ask for a j-hook and the dude was like whats that, hahah. get i have to drive a bit further down.

ilovebOObs,

pngwyn

Haha that's a lot of glass adapters you got there treecity :) Nice setup

Today I have been shamelessly using my LSV to combust... it all started out of curiousity, but I have found the taste is much superior than hempwick. :peace:

It's easy to screw the metal shield on even without the glass so I don't have to worry about it burning anything while it's cooling down too :D

pngwyn,

mongrel

ilovebOObs said:
*edit* yeah i done with combusting. been like 3 months without ciggs and 2 months without combusting weed. i'm pretty proud of myself.

@ilb power and congratulations to you mate! you did a real hard thing and you should be proud.

anybody know of a current discount code for this vape from 7th floor?
mongrel

mongrel,

ilovebOObs

thanks buddy. i must admit it was real difficult but in the end its was worth it. :D

try emailing them, if there is an fc code they will let you know about it.

and mad thanks to Vitilo, I finally had the chance to get the reducer to use the 14mm wpa and wow its a big difference from the reg. 18mm wpa. i think i do like it more then the 18mm.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

I've been noticing the lsv gets super hot after being on for 30+ mins. I can barely hold it, is this normal for everyone ?

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom