Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
@ilb Yah...that's pretty normal...though it has yet to get hot enough that I couldn't hold it at all...it is certainly not like the SSV in that you can't just leave it on 24/7.

Truefreak,

treecityrnd

ilovebOObs said:
I've been noticing the lsv gets super hot after being on for 30+ mins. I can barely hold it, is this normal for everyone ?
I think it all depends on how you are using it boobs. When I am using my WPA it needs no be a little hotter because the load is pretty far from the heat source. In this case, the LSV does get a bit hot and uncomfortable. Or when cooking hash. I like to start low but bring it up pretty high so I get the most out of it. It's pretty warm then too.

If I'm using the transfer wands or my GonG adaptors then the load is "loaded" into the LSV and so it's much closer to the heat source. I usually have the LSV turned down pretty far in these cases so I don't overcook my meds. The LSV is usually comfortable and can be left on all day in these cases. If I'm using my SSV/DBV wands its the same case. I can leave it in it's stand/on it's side all day.

However, whenever you put a SSV heating element into a hand-held unit it may get a little warm ;) But that's what also makes it so amazing. Not many hand-held devices can get to these temps safely.

Hope that helps.

:peace:

treecityrnd,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
wow thanks guys. yeah i've been cranking it up for the wpa.

@treecity loved your hash catcher idea bro. just bought me an ash catcher too, gonna post pics and stuff tomorrow.

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, it seems like my LSV has died on me...
I went to use it for the first time in a few weeks, and I noticed it didn't seem to be heating properly (it wasn't up to temp after 10/15 minutes).

A little bit later I heard a pop, and had no idea what it was. About 15 mins later I noticed that the LSV was off, and wouldn't turn on again from a different PowerPoint.

I've already sent an e-mail to 7th floor, so hopefully I can get it fixed soon...

At least I still have the SSV while I wait...

Frederick McGuire,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The loyal SSV shall see you through.
A more solid vape I don't know....
I wish your LSV a fast resolution!

Vitolo,

ilovebOObs

awe, that sucks bro. but with a sig like yours, i think you can survive. lolz

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
ilovebOObs said:
awe, that sucks bro. but with a sig like yours, i think you can survive. lolz
Haha, at least I have my bases covered.

I only use a few of my vapes regularly though.

Out of my sig, the vaporstar, VG bat, MFLB and CRZ all mostly collect dust
The EQ is on loan
And I regularly use the solo/LSV/Omi

The ssv was my daily driver until it got the LSV, so it got its first use in a month or so last night.
I had almost forgotten how awesome it is...

Frederick McGuire,

ilovebOObs

wow i have the same setup for regular use and my EQ is also on loan too. i'm trying to add a log vap to my lineup soon. hope you get your LSV working soon, cause its one bad ass mother fogger.

ilovebOObs,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I am beginning to think a vape collection without this unit is not complete. :brow: I like how most users describe the phenomenal heat it produces, it sounds like it would free up all sorts of actives in both categories...:ninja:

I guess it's only a matter of time 'til I get one...I'll probably read this thread over and start my normal thought process. :p Thanks n advance to all those who have contributed so far!! :peace:

Bluntcrush,

Bluntcrush

I am beginning to think a vape collection without this unit is not complete. :brow: I like how most users describe the phenomenal heat it produces, it sounds like it would free up all sorts of actives in both categories...:ninja:

I guess it's only a matter of time 'til I get one...I'll probably read this thread over and start my normal thought process. :p Thanks n advance to all those who have contributed so far!! :peace:

Sorry guys wrong thread...:p meant to post this in the Vriptech heat wand...my bad!!

Bluntcrush,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
Bluntcrush said:

Sorry guys wrong thread...:p meant to post this in the Vriptech heat wand...my bad!!

I think your subconscious mind was steering you in the right direction. A vape collection without a LSV is definitely not complete. :D

Truefreak,

mob

mmj over bs
Bluntcrush said:

A back-handed complement if I've ever read one.

mob,

ilovebOObs

hahah i had a hard time choosing between the vrip and LSV. in the end i choose the LSV because the Vrip seemed too frigile plus the LSV could be used on its own without a glass piece.

ilovebOObs,

Vitolo

Vaporist
In my opinion you did well.
I did not enjoy the VRIP Tech Heat Wand.. never was comfortable with it.
I liked the MagiKWand Vape more than the Vrip....
but the LSV is my favorite of these!

Vitolo,

Bluntcrush

Vitolo said:

Thanks iloveboobs and Vitolo for the honest replies. This seems like an area where I need to do some more research. I was definitely vaked (and usually am) while posting here (in general) about the LSV. I was thinking of using it just to vape with tubes without having a hose attached (I realize that you have to plug it in) but my outlets are configured so that the cord would not get in the way in my situation.

Back to more reading and video watching!! ;)

Bluntcrush,

ilovebOObs

lately i have been packing less into wpa, i sprinkle enough to cover the screen area and that would gave me 1-2 very tasty rips then i empty and sprinkle some more, every hit is so flavorful. a little airy but i really like it.

here is a video, one of my first videos ever, and actually the first one i've ever posted. hope you guys like it. and please no chubby hands jokes :p
LSV Bubbler Rips

ilovebOObs,

Bouldorado

Got my lsv today. I like it so far but the WPA isn't working so well. I couldn't get clouds even w/ the heat on max until I made a custom screen that raised the load up about 1/2". Additionally I pulled the heater element up ~1/2". Now, even w/ a raised screen and the heater element pulled up, I'm still only able to get vapor clouds w/ temp on full blast.

Is this normal, or could the element be pulled up even more? It looks and feels pretty fragile so I'm not to eager to yank on it. Anyone one wanna measure how far the element should stick above the threads on the aluminum body?

Bouldorado,

ilovebOObs

Lmao, so this is what I get for trying to help. Hahah
Knew someone was gonna say something as soon as I posted.

ilovebOObs,

Bouldorado

ilovebOObs said:
Mine is 2" long

Ok cool. my heater element is just over 2, so that's not the issue. I tried moving it to another outlet and that seemed to help; my apartment must just have weird electricity. :)

Bouldorado,

ilovebOObs

Vitolo said:

i keep forgetting to ask about taste comparisons between the 2. does the VRIP actually gaves a better taste, and what about the blue vapor that the vrip advertises? couldn't the LSV do the same, i notice that when i hit the LSV at a lower temp i get kinda a bluish tint to vape in my bubbler, but i have really crappy vision and don't have a VRIP to compare to.

Bouldorado said:
ilovebOObs said:
Mine is 2" long

Ok cool. my heater element is just over 2, so that's not the issue. I tried moving it to another outlet and that seemed to help; my apartment must just have weird electricity. :)

glad you got it figured out and have the weekend to enjoy it! AWESOME!!!

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom