Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
So...I just decided that I needed a custom knob for my LSV...but a glass one from 7th floor is just not my style. I went in a totally different direction...

img0155dp.jpg

It works perfectly. It's a standard Gibson knob. I got a 4 pack of them for $15 from the local big box chain guitar store...I'm sure you know which one I mean. Lines up nicely so that in the off position, the "0" is directly above the light and at full blast the "10" is directly above the light. No more guessing...let's face it...it's a bit hard to tell if you are at 1 o'clock or 2 o'clock after a couple wands.

Heh...after hitting preview and seeing the pic again...I just realized how small my hands make the LSV look. :)

Truefreak,
Reactions: Tweak

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Vitolo said:
An opinion:
The Solo is NO match at all for the LSV!
Please go look at the Solo thread, and read it all... you will find it's biggest fans, finding "workarounds" and complaining.

On the other hand, I have two LSVs and two Solos. One LSV in the bedroom and one in my "entertainment" area. The Solos for everywhere else and out and about. I think they're both very good in their own ways. Its the old apples and oranges paradigm. I've used 7 different Solos in the last 6+ months and aside from the ceramic chipping issue on two none had any of the issues others claim to have experienced.
Is the Solo a perfect Vape? No way, but I love its portability and compact size. No cords, no chemicals and its nice and warm in your pocket on these chilly days! It easily and quickly recharges at home or in your car. I've had my original one for 7+ months of steady daily use and the battery seems fine. I can buy the unit and probably a couple of replacement batteries for less than one LSV.
Don't get me wrong I love my LSV which I use all the time too. I like its greater capacity and its infinitely variable heat settings. Its more useful for a couple or more people. I have several wands and people can have their own if they want. Its nice to have different types of vapes for different situations. When I combusted I had all sorts of different types and styles of pipes and bongs. Or I rolled joints or spliffs. Generally I prefer (and still do) a glass delivery system. Both the Solo and the LSV are strong here.
Is there a perfect Vape? Not yet, but you can go over the the Cloud forum and hear it touted as the Second Coming. The only problem being that its been coming for two years now and the wait continues. It sure looks good, but it will no doubt have issues and problems too. That's what progress is all about.

Sinclue,

Vitolo

Vaporist
ilovebOObs- no doubt you know your Solo well, and I am glad your experience was better than mine... I know others that also enjoy the solo. I just couldn't "get into it".
I love the hot air flow system/element on all 7th floor products.
If asked for a second opinion on thhe Solo... I will send the askers your way!

Vitolo,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Haha please don't. Sorry if I sounded like a solo activist. By all mean the solo is not perfect, but it gets me vaked and then some, in the end thats all that really matters to me.

Do anyone have experience with both the long and short wpa, is one better then the other? Or should I get both and why? Thanks ahead of times :)

ilovebOObs,

Vitolo

Vaporist
@Truefreak... nice knob! :brow:

on the WPA
I use 4 different WPAs for the LSV
I have the long and short in 18 and 14
I like the tighter flow of the 14..... so I usually use a 14mm size...
and whether I use the 14 or 18 I prefer the short WPA
The Long one does give monster hits, and adds longevity , but also more stiring...
I enjoy the short one.. I can change for fresh herb easily after the hits stop being productive
I use the WPA alone... if I was with more people I might like the long one more... but I think I would likely still opt for the short.. and just change for fresh herb as needed.

Vitolo,
Reactions: beEasy

ilovebOObs

Wow thanks for the awesomely fast response. So it the short one it is. Prolly a lot of stirring with the fatty transfer wand too I'm guessing. Thanks again.

ilovebOObs,

Raf007

Retailer
I have noticed exactly the same as Vitolo with the WPAs.
My daily driver is the long one though ;) for the longevity it provides. And when in hurry I use the short one.

Raf007,

ilovebOObs

tried the fc15 discount code but it didn't work, says its not valid :(

ilovebOObs,

scooter

Dailo
ilovebOObs said:
tried the fc15 discount code but it didn't work, says its not valid :(
hmm, I just tried it on the actual lsv website and its working for me. Do u have an account with them? If you r registered, and its still not working for you, email 7th floors customer care- customercare@7thfloor.biz and tell them that it isnt working and theyll prob apply it for you.

scooter,

ilovebOObs

ok i think i know what i did wrong, i didn't make an account first.

thanks again scooter

ilovebOObs,

scooter

Dailo
no prob dude. you actually reminded me to place my order cuz codes not valid after the 2nd.

scooter,

ilovebOObs

sick got it working!!, sweet with the 15% off i got me some additional accessories :)
with the reg package they gave u they regular transfer wand right? i ordered an additional shorty wand too.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

Lsv is coming tomorrow, so excited. Anything I should do or check first?

ilovebOObs,

treecityrnd

ilovebOObs said:
Lsv is coming tomorrow, so excited. Anything I should do or check first?
Make sure all your glassware is clean.

Nothing better than a full stash jar, glean glass for taste and a monster hit from your new LSV to start off the weekend right! Enjoy.

treecityrnd,

ilovebOObs

Haha thanks Vitolo. And thanks for reminding me I need to check out my stash, once I get back in town. Been on a mini vacation for most of the week.

Was gonna get a vxc cloud but after seeing your video Vitolo blowing out massive clouds plus having direct draw/ water filter options, it was a no brained for me to get one.

And thanks treecity for the tip too. U think a simple soap water bath is good enough for the glass.

ilovebOObs,

treecityrnd

Since you have till tomorrow why not do it right...Grunge off or ISO those pieces over night if you can. Then if you set them to dry/finish in the am it should be perfect timing for your new baby. VaporStork to the rescue!

treecityrnd,

ilovebOObs

Alright I will do that right away, once I get home. Man I'm so excited don't think I can sleep toniht. Hwhaha Prolly stay up watching all the lsv videos I can find.

Also what do u guys think of the vapor coolers is it worth it, does it really cool down the v
apor?

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: kertong

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Vapor Tamer works just as does the transfer wand, and can connect to the LSV.
It does cool the hits a whole lot. The Fatty Vapor Tamer is the one I use.
Touch here for a peak at the Fatty Vapor Tamer with the LSV

Vitolo,

ilovebOObs

Thanks for the awesome vids gents. Soaking my glass now and refreshing my tracking every 10 mins hahah.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

well my lsv got here about an hour ago, unboxed it and doing a burn in now. the shorty wand has some little bubbles on the mouth part but thats just cosmetics. was hoping for the darker bags, ended up with the light tan one, still looks nice but not really my taste. i think it should be fine to start testing soon, hehehe :brow:

ilovebOObs,

scooter

Dailo
ilovebOObs said:
well my lsv got here about an hour ago, unboxed it and doing a burn in now. the shorty wand has some little bubbles on the mouth part but thats just cosmetics. was hoping for the darker bags, ended up with the light tan one, still looks nice but not really my taste. i think it should be fine to start testing soon, hehehe :brow:

Jealous of u man. Mine was supposed to get here today, but still says "out for delivery". GUess Im waiting till monday :/

scooter,

ilovebOObs

wow, tried a bowl using the wpa and dam i'm in love. this vape nocked my socks off, hahaha gotta wait a lil bit and try the long wand hit, then the shorty. i love all the options of the lsv. heheh

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom