Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Bouldorado

There's a hardware store in town that has a selection of bulk stainless steel screen for pretty cheap: $1 will get you a 6" x 1" strip. I just cut out a ~1" square and form it into a dome shape (I posted more about this earlier in the thread)

I tried using the EQ screens when I had a vapor tamer, but they're about .5mm too big for the WPA. I would've cut one down, but they're kind of pricey at 4-5 bucks a pop.

Tuck

Thanks, I'll check Lowes or Home Depot. i'm going to have to try that shuttlecock method.

Tuck,

Bouldorado

If you can't find any at those stores, I could send you some. I have like a square foot of it now, which is probably a good lifetime-worth of vape screens.

Bouldorado,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vapir NO2 screens are the softest I know of... and are as supple as fabric.
They are $14 for 20 of them with free shipping.
They are the finest grain as well~

Vitolo,
Reactions: ShipDit

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'm thinking of picking up a TI screen for my WPA, on the 7th floor site, they say the diameter of the WPA screens is 0.583inches
http://lifesabervaporizer.com/acces...s/replacement-screens-water-pipe-adapter.html

So I looked on alt, and they've got 5/8 inch TI screens, so I should just be able to trim them down to the desired size?
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/concentrate-utensils/titanium-products.html

I'm thinking I'll get 1 of each (32, 40, & 60 wire) and figure out the best one for me then.

Anyone else happen to know of a better place for getting a TI screen (better meaning either cheaper, or more exactly to the WPA specs)?

Edit:

Ok, I'm absolutely NOT buying them from alt...
They want $40 shipping to aus, which is F$@&ing ridiculous...

Another Edit:
I just carved out a new foam piece for my LSV travel case :D

From left to right, it holds
  1. 18mm WPA
  2. 14mm WPA
  3. 14mm WPA
  4. 18-14 low profile reducer (top)
  5. 18mm keck clip (bottom)
  6. 18-18 fem-fem straight adapter
  7. 18-18 fem-male 45 degree adapter (Used as a WPA for DI pieces)
  8. 18-18 Male-Male Adapter (used as a WPA)
I like it :brow:

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

12 stories tall made of radiation
Hey all, after a sad mishap with a friend, my cloud, and a concrete floor, i've found myself in need of a new heavy hitter. After reading through this entire thread I've decided I'm going to opt for a LSV over another cloud due to the durability the 7th floor vapes seem to have. I truly loved my cloud, but as a student who will be moving several times within the next 4-12 years of my life, I just dont want to have to worry about another mishap.

As usual, everyone has been really informative and helpful :D. I was just wondering if there are any discount codes still active? (I don't remember seeing any, but better I'd rather risk a stupid question than miss out on saving some money haha)

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,
Reactions: Vitolo

justinc

Just got my lsv yesterday. Still trying to tweak the right temp. 2 o'clock seems pretty good. Such a upgrade over the solo. Massive hits and the draw speed is so much faster than the solo. Don't get me wrong, I love the solo but will be using it strictly as a portable now that I got the lsv.

justinc,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Just got my lsv yesterday. Still trying to tweak the right temp. 2 o'clock seems pretty good. Such a upgrade over the solo. Massive hits and the draw speed is so much faster than the solo. Don't get me wrong, I love the solo but will be using it strictly as a portable now that I got the lsv.

Two o'clock seems a tad high to me. Have you checked your ceramic rod to see if it's out far enough? Two would be combustion for me.

VaporEyes,

lwien

Also, a lot of this has to do with the specific outlet that you have the LSV plugged into. Some run just hotter than others.

lwien,

way2

Hey all, after a sad mishap with a friend, my cloud, and a concrete floor, i've found myself in need of a new heavy hitter. After reading through this entire thread I've decided I'm going to opt for a LSV over another cloud due to the durability the 7th floor vapes seem to have. I truly loved my cloud, but as a student who will be moving several times within the next 4-12 years of my life, I just dont want to have to worry about another mishap.

As usual, everyone has been really informative and helpful :D. I was just wondering if there are any discount codes still active? (I don't remember seeing any, but better I'd rather risk a stupid question than miss out on saving some money haha)

If you're looking to save a few bucks there is one up in the Classifieds for $185 shipped. Looks like a good deal IMO.

way2,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Also, a lot of this has to do with the specific outlet that you have the LSV plugged into. Some run just hotter than others.
This.
I usually run my LSV at 2-3 (I've gotta pull my element out a bit) at home, but I run it from 3-full power at my buddies place.
I get about the same performance at 3 at home, as full power at his place.

Frederick McGuire,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
lwien...has your consumption level changed since going to the LSV? How much are you still using your PD?

stickstones,

lwien

lwien...has your consumption level changed since going to the LSV? How much are you still using your PD?

I went back to the PD just once 'cause it was just sittin' there staring at me, all cold and lonely. The LSV is just so nice to use that I never went back to the PD other than just that one time.

Regarding consumption, I ended up using twice as much in my LSV than my PD. Being that I really didn't want my tolerance or bud budget to go up, I am now only partaking every other night rather than every night, so in the end, consumption remains the same.

lwien,

Bouldorado

I went back to the PD just once 'cause it was just sittin' there staring at me, all cold and lonely. The LSV is just so nice to use that I never went back to the PD other than just that one time.

Regarding consumption, I ended up using twice as much in my LSV than my PD. Being that I really didn't want my tolerance or bud budget to go up, I am now only partaking every other night rather than every night, so in the end, consumption remains the same.

Do you notice any difference in vapor quality between the two? I've been thinking about getting a log vape again

Bouldorado,

lwien

OK, the usual suspects then. I ask because i thought the LSV won in taste but would lose in density, when competing with a log.

The LSV definitely wins in taste but it also is just as dense as any log vape with the major difference being how easy it is to get a hit that is both huge AND dense............AND flavorful. It's that combination that makes it so much more pleasurable to use than my PD, but there is a price to pay in the amount of bud that it takes to get there, but it's sooooo worth it.

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
The LSV definitely wins in taste but it also is just as dense as any log vape with the major difference being how easy it is to get a hit that is both huge AND dense............AND flavorful. It's that combination that makes it so much more pleasurable to use than my PD, but there is a price to pay in the amount of bud that it takes to get there, but it's sooooo worth it.

As long as I cover the screen well(wand and WPA) I can get the LSV to output large hits. How much do you use?

VaporEyes,

vorrange

Vapor.wise

Do you like it much more than you liked your buddha? :D

vorrange,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Is there a way to hold the water pipe adapter to the LSV?

This way; when I'm ready to clear my hit I can just pull the LSV out instead of having to pull out 2 things.

Also, I have the Arizer Solo and am looking for a new vape to produce bigger hits, the Solo leaves me wanting bigger vape hits. However, I would still like to be pretty conservative with my bud. One stem from the Solo will have me feeling good and I dont think I even load .1g into it. Will the LSV produce thick hits with only .1-.2g loaded into it?

keepsake,
Top Bottom