Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Is there a way to hold the water pipe adapter to the LSV?

This way; when I'm ready to clear my hit I can just pull the LSV out instead of having to pull out 2 things.

Also, I have the Arizer Solo and am looking for a new vape to produce bigger hits, the Solo leaves me wanting bigger vape hits. However, I would still like to be pretty conservative with my bud. One stem from the Solo will have me feeling good and I dont think I even load .1g into it. Will the LSV produce thick hits with only .1-.2g loaded into it?

You could put the metal cap over the WPA and screw it back on. The problem is, you may have too much heat concentrated and combustion might occur.

VaporEyes,

Bouldorado

Is there a way to hold the water pipe adapter to the LSV?

This way; when I'm ready to clear my hit I can just pull the LSV out instead of having to pull out 2 things.

Also, I have the Arizer Solo and am looking for a new vape to produce bigger hits, the Solo leaves me wanting bigger vape hits. However, I would still like to be pretty conservative with my bud. One stem from the Solo will have me feeling good and I dont think I even load .1g into it. Will the LSV produce thick hits with only .1-.2g loaded into it?

Doesn't 7th floor sell a clip specifically for this purpose? Might be mistaken but I think I've seen one on their site

Bouldorado,
Reactions: ShipDit

lwien

If left on at vape temps for more than 30 to 45 minutes it does get quite warm but never too hot to hold, at least for me.

lwien,

Bouldorado

Does the LSV get hot to hold or is it similar to the Solo?

mine gets too hot to hold, but like lwien, it's only after 45 min or so. If it ever gets to this point, I just turn it off for a while or hold it by the cord.

Bouldorado,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I turn mine on when I wake up and turn it off when I go to sleep. The unit gets warm, but only warm. I can grab and hold onto the unit anywhere on the body with no discomfort. My temp gauge is set between 11 and 12 o'clock.

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Just ordered my LSV on Friday it should be here by Friday hopefully due to not being in stock till Wednesday(today). I'm really excited based on what I've read in this thread. I usually only smoke out of my bong and occasionally a pipe or blunt but I'm gonna try to make this my daily driver. I'm kind of worried about the strain relief because I don't think mine comes with one. Another issue I'm concerned about is the dial, do you guys just guesstimate the temperature? How do I teach people how to hit out of it so it won't reach combustion?

ElevatedMindset,

Deadshort480

Experimentation on your part is key. Start at a low temp and raise it gradually to suit your personal style of draw speed and length until you find the vapor density you want. Once you find that spot on your temp dial, I would mark it somehow. By marking it you can bypass the guessing games and get right to the quality vapor. Once you have a set location for the dial you shouldn't have to worry much about combustion unless you draw hard and fast at high temps. If that is the case, you're going to have to lower the dial for those who draw slower.

Deadshort480,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Just ordered my LSV on Friday it should be here by Friday hopefully due to not being in stock till Wednesday(today). I'm really excited based on what I've read in this thread. I usually only smoke out of my bong and occasionally a pipe or blunt but I'm gonna try to make this my daily driver. I'm kind of worried about the strain relief because I don't think mine comes with one. Another issue I'm concerned about is the dial, do you guys just guesstimate the temperature? How do I teach people how to hit out of it so it won't reach combustion?

Best way is to start at 12 0 clock on the dial. From there you can go up or down depending on your preference. Once you find that preference, simply remember what "time" it is. Each batch of weed will be different, however you always have a starting point.

Also, with practice you will be able to look at your herb and say "hmm that's sticky, that would probably be best at 1 oclock".

deadheadbill,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Alright thanks guys. I should be getting mine tomorrow or Saturday hopefully. Are we allowed to talk about purchases from any sites on here?

ElevatedMindset,

Deadshort480

Best way is to start at 12 0 clock on the dial. From there you can go up or down depending on your preference. Once you find that preference, simply remember what "time" it is. Each batch of weed will be different, however you always have a starting point.

Also, with practice you will be able to look at your herb and say "hmm that's sticky, that would probably be best at 1 oclock".

Just a heads up. I can achieve combustion with very dry material when my dial is set at 12 oclock. My suggestion is to get to know how hot your unit runs before cranking the dial up.

Bouldorado

I look at the color of the heating element. Bright orange means it's way too hot; dull orange with a white tip is usually good.

Bouldorado,

Deadshort480

I look at the color of the heating element. Bright orange means it's way too hot; dull orange with a white tip is usually good.

But you have to factor in draw length, draw speed, whether you are using a WPA or the transfer wand, how much material is loaded, how dry the material is, and how far your element is pulled out. Experimentation is necessary. I had a load hit combustion yesterday in my WPA and the dial was set just before 12 o'clock!

Deadshort480,

VAPORIZER22

Just a heads up. I can achieve combustion with very dry material when my dial is set at 12 oclock. My suggestion is to get to know how hot your unit runs before cranking the dial up.

Real important tip there. I have not yet combusted with mine, but based on how far I have pushed the limits, I'd say at 3 you would get combustion, bit less with a slower draw. I start at 12-1 and end up finishing the bowl near 2, all using the WPA. My heating element is pulled out to the point where you can barely see the 1 after the dash. When it arrived the D in STD was barely showing so it was running really cool before I pulled it out a bit more. I think I read somewhere in the thread that it was suggested that at minimum the dash should be visible (STD - 100).

VAPORIZER22,

lwien

But you have to factor in draw length, draw speed, whether you are using a WPA or the transfer wand, how much material is loaded, how dry the material is, and how far your element is pulled out. Experimentation is necessary. I had a load hit combustion yesterday in my WPA and the dial was set just before 12 o'clock!

And the particular output that the LSV is plugged into and what other devices are powered up from that outlet.

Real important tip there. I have not yet combusted with mine, but based on how far I have pushed the limits, I'd say at 3 you would get combustion, bit less with a slower draw. I start at 12-1 and end up finishing the bowl near 2, all using the WPA.

Same here.....

lwien,

Deadshort480

I can se STD-100 and then a very small space after. My element is pulled out pretty far, I guess.

Deadshort480,

Deadshort480

I would try to mess with it, but with my luck I'll screw it up and leave the unit useless. I'll just leave it where it's at and keep my dial turned down.

Deadshort480,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
So I just got mine and its really cold from being outside, can I still turn it on to warm it up? Im gonna leave it on for 5 mins then try and use it if you guys let me know. So I can just pack it from there and start smoking?

ElevatedMindset,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
So I just got mine and its really cold from being outside, can I still turn it on to warm it up? Im gonna leave it on for 5 mins then try and use it if you guys let me know. So I can just pack it from there and start smoking?

NO! Do not smoke with it!

I'm fuckin with you...it's semantics, but you are a vaporist now!

If it's super cold, just turn it on low for a while to let it heat up gently before putting it up to noon.

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
NO! Do not smoke with it!

I'm fuckin with you...it's semantics, but you are a vaporist now!

If it's super cold, just turn it on low for a while to let it heat up gently before putting it up to noon.

Hahah I was like what! I forgot its vapor now! Thanks for the fast reply, I'm gonna warm it up and give her some rips. How should I take my draws?

ElevatedMindset,

Deadshort480

Wand or WPA?

At lower temps I draw long and slow. At higher temps draw hard and fast.

How much of the print can you see on the heating element?

Make sure your heat cover is pushed all the way down, but be gentle with it.

Turn up the heat a bit.

Deadshort480,
Top Bottom