Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Well... I guess I'm getting a full refund ...

fuckyeah2.jpg

I'm content now :)

Thanks Duey! @Justpassedu

I didn't even suggest them just paying the difference for the new cover before they offered a full refund and at that point I was shitting giggles!

Justpassedu

Well... I guess I'm getting a full refund ...

fuckyeah2.jpg

I'm content now :)

Thanks Duey! @Justpassedu

I didn't even suggest them just paying the difference for the new cover before they offered a full refund and at that point I was shitting giggles!

Sick nothing better than a free vape , glad it worked out buddy. I think the company is going under. I just picked up a evo to compare to my lsv , the loser may be sold soon...

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I picked up 4 packs of Arizer basket screens for a bit over $10 with free shipping from VapeUSA. I'm really enjoying the basket in the end of my new 18mm male mouthpiece. The small tipped mp makes the flavor pop! Plus the LSV doesn't need to run as hot.
NTAySEQ.jpg

SLnhkyG.jpg

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Hey @Justpassedu I got some extra muula now, if you just HATE you're EVO, I got this colourful monopoly money over here. It's gotta be worth more, y'know ? It's so pretty.

Nah, hopefully my LSV cuts my VAS off until my Zion arives :D

I could totally justify getting a firewood now though. :freak:

And this is how the viscous cycle repeats.:rolleyes:

Justpassedu

Hey @Justpassedu I got some extra muula now, if you just HATE you're EVO, I got this colourful monopoly money over here. It's gotta be worth more, y'know ? It's so pretty.

Nah, hopefully my LSV cuts my VAS off until my Zion arives :D

I could totally justify getting a firewood now though. :freak:

And this is how the viscous cycle repeats.:rolleyes:
Lol , Lsv should def hold you off. It is a sweet vape and powerful , very powerful. It will def provide some huge clouds and nice medication. Takes a few tries to get familiar with it. I sold my firewood , it was an ok vape imo , i was not crazy about it and after a bunch of sessions i just could not get that wood taste out of it. I say put that money towards a mighty , it is by far the most powerful portable i have used , hits like a desktop and you can take it anywhere.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Been using my Lotus so much that I forgot cords exist.
Brought out my LSV to show a friend it's true power...30 minutes later I completely tripped (literally tripped) over my cord, launched my lsv off my desk...thuds on the ground...and it's perfectly fine. Wasn't even an ear shattering sound on the ground, just a nice solid thud. Gotta love the LSV.

Estimated Brahphet

That picture is a long wpa, you want a short one. Make sure whatever you buy is short.
Just curious why that is. VapeUSA sent me a tall by accident and have no shorts left. Haven't used it yet but saw someone else say bowl size is different. From the looks it just seems like more glass to break but would function the same - but like I said I am just surmising.
Edit: Did see a video and yes the bowl is huge on the tall. I wonder if you can mitigate that with a screen and if it needs to be hotter to properly vape so deep.
Is a tall worth keeping, anyone?

Last edited:
Estimated Brahphet,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

subway13029

Ive got the tall one and yes its fine..not as optimal as smqll one because the herb will be further away from heating element..just crank temp up a bit more and you will be good to go..as i said i bought the large one last year and it works fine..or just use a m2m with q basket screen..

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So, my EVO is in the shop and I am really missing it. I figure a replacement won't be here for at least 2 weeks. I'm using my Solo as my backup, but it lacks that "punch" the EVO delivers for medicating. I was thinking of picking up a LSV or something that delivers the goods better than a Solo.

What do you guys think? Someone here is selling a slightly used one still under warranty. It might be out of my price range, though. Someone else on Boromarket was selling one, but BM has been down all week and I'm getting desperate!

Likes2vape

So, my EVO is in the shop and I am really missing it. I figure a replacement won't be here for at least 2 weeks. I'm using my Solo as my backup, but it lacks that "punch" the EVO delivers for medicating. I was thinking of picking up a LSV or something that delivers the goods better than a Solo.

What do you guys think? Someone here is selling a slightly used one still under warranty. It might be out of my price range, though. Someone else on Boromarket was selling one, but BM has been down all week and I'm getting desperate!
I find the lsv is an excellent backup to the EVO. I bust out my lsv a couple times a week just to change it up and am never disappointed.

howie105

I don't have an EVO so I can't do a direct comparison but I can tell you what I like and don't like about the LSV. Its biggest strengths for me is its adaptability, low drag and power. What I don't care for was the fact that the stock glass heater cover while serviceable was poorly executed and had to be replaced. Being round it will roll and slide easily so it can hit the floor easily too till you address the problem. Last and least some of the units can get hot enough to bother some folks while they are in use however its an individual thing some folks seem to be more tolerant of the heat or they have cooler running units. Without knowing your needs and wants its hard to say yes or no on the LSV in your case. This from a guy who still uses a MFLB as his portable, so consider the source.:)

stickstones

Vapor concierge

I always considered my lsv to be the perfect backup for an Evo lover. pm me and let's see if we can work within your budget.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Fwiw I like my LSV way more than my fakeexhale I purchased from Team Heater and it performed exactly like the Cloud. If you break the "Bamboo" on a LSV it cost under $20 to get a replacement hc in a few days. What happens when you break the "glass" on an Evo?

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: grokit

AJS

Calm Consistency
LOL! Thanks everyone. I am in the process of setting up this deal right now. It's $105 shipped. Unit has almost a full 3 years on the warranty and comes with the bag, long stem and a 18MM glass adapter. Sound like a good deal?
Awesome deal. This is one of the hardest hitting vapes on the market, with a price point of just over 100 for you. Pretty sick.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So, I went ahead with the deal. I am hurting right now without my EVO, so I paid extra for Express shipping. I didn't realize how much it would suck without a heavy hitting vape. Tolerance, I guess.

So, I know practically nothing about this vape. I do hear it gets really hot. Any safety tips? The EVO was about to burn my house down, so I want to be safe with this! I'll start sifting through the thread tonight.

Any tips and pointers? It will be used primarily with 18mm glass.

AJS

Calm Consistency
So, I went ahead with the deal. I am hurting right now without my EVO, so I paid extra for Express shipping. I didn't realize how much it would suck without a heavy hitting vape. Tolerance, I guess.

So, I know practically nothing about this vape. I do hear it gets really hot. Any safety tips? The EVO was about to burn my house down, so I want to be safe with this! I'll start sifting through the thread tonight.

Any tips and pointers? It will be used primarily with 18mm glass.
Don't leave it on any sort of cotton or fabric, always on glass, granite, wood, etc.
Leaving it on a table can cause it to roll, but the dial knob will stop it once it hits.
The Cord is HEAVY and Thick...which I like, but can be bulky if you don't have the bag.

Leaving my LSV on Noon will NEVER get hot, only mildly warm like a log vape. If I leave it on 2:00 + or so for 30 minutes it'll get hot, still not necessarily TOO hot, but hot. 2:00 is way past my vape point...I vape on Noon-1:00.

DDaves mod will make the process more enjoyable by shrinking the bowl size by creating a rimmed basket which pops in and out with ease.

Draw speed has a HUGE effect, which isn't always mentioned.

Get your unit, make sure your ceramic heater is high enough (if not you'll need to make a simple, minor adjustment) *(just realized you purchased used, you won't need to).
First things first, crank the lsv to max temp for 2 minute or so, then drop it down to 11-Noon. Wait a few minutes for the temp to stabilize (you want your first time to be good ;) )
Load your herb, do a nice slow, long draw, just under the sound of the whistle. See how that goes. Adjust temp accordingly. If you have the regular deep screens, you want to load about 1/3-2/3, ground up, not super powdery though or you'll restrict airflow too much.

Feel free to PM any specific questions.

Justpassedu

I got a Evo coming today , so much hype revolving around the Evo that i had to get 1. I got way to many vapes now i may have to rent a separate place for them all lol. Anyway so i really dont see how the Evo can beat out the Lsv. My Lsv seriously milks my glass like no other i have ever had before. Its so easy , there is really not much cleaning involved at all. I just set my temp to around 11 or 12 on the lsv , heat it up for 5 minutes and its ready. I use the short wpa for big loads and a m2m for smaller , occasionally a wand or DDave wand . It just is simple for me and has not gave me a problem getting sick amounts of vapor in just a few seconds of inverting it. So I am hoping the Evo lives up to all this hype , i wish someone who has both can tell me why most feel the Evo is the holy grail of vapes when my Lsv makes it so easy for me. I guess i'll find out for myself when i try it but would love to hear what most think. @SSVUN~YAH please lmk what you think of the HT , i kinda want that one but after seeing it requires so much water i decided to hold off for a bit until more people get them in there hands.

Last edited:
Justpassedu,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

AJS

Calm Consistency
I got a Evo coming today , so much hype revolving around the Evo that i had to get 1. I got way to many vapes now i may have to rent a separate place for them all lol. Anyway so i really dont see how the Evo can beat out the Lsv. My Lsv seriously milks my glass like no other i have ever had before. Its so easy , there is really not much cleaning involved at all. I just set my temp to around 11 or 12 on the lsv , heat it up for 5 minutes and its ready. I use the short wpa for big loads and a m2m for smaller , occasionally a wand or DDave wand . It just is simple for me and has not gave me a problem getting sick amounts of vapor in just a few seconds of inverting it. So I am hoping the Evo lives up to all this hype , i wish someone who has both can tell me why most feel the Evo is the holy grail of vapes when my Lsv makes it so easy for me. I guess i'll find out for myself when i try it but would love to hear what most think. @SSVUN~YAH please lmk what you think of the HT , i kinda want that one but after seeing it requires so much water i decided to hold off for a bit until more people get them in there hands.

The Ceramic heater of the LSV vs the Glass of the Evo is a turnoff in comparison.
LSV has a simple household dimmer, Evo has an advanced heater stabilizer.

If both units were the exact same, apart from those two things mentioned, the Evo is worthy of higher praise imo.
That is not the case though, I prefer the LSV design and the toughness/durability. Don't think many Evo owners can say they've flung their Evo's off their desk and picked it up and still got massive rips. I have an extra heater cover, and still didn't even need to use it. Amazing.

I will say, a glass vapor AND air path + heater stabilizing technology, will in the end, provide a greater experience than the LSV if all other things are considered equal.

Likes2vape

As someone who has both the EVO and LSV the EVO is just better FOR ME. I love my LSV and still break it out but the EVO is used all the time.

The EVO has a much more even vape of the weed, there is no need to stir. I never get the "burnt popcorn taste" with the EVO it just stops making vapor. The EVO doesn't care how fast you draw it'll keep up no problem where I can overpower the LSV especially if it's cold in the house. You get thicker vapor with the EVO and the flavor is amazing.

If you were a bong combuster the EVO is just like a bong hit!! Heat up times for both are the same. I have dropped my EVO off the coffee table on to carpet with no damage but the lsv is more durable. I like the longer cord on the LSV and wish the EVO came with a longer one.

You can vape concentrate from the EVO and its off the hook.

Last edited:
Top Bottom