Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Justpassedu

Well for like $8 on amazon you can get a 15ft to even 25ft cord so that is not a problem for the Evo. I see where the ceramic heater comes into play on the Lsv but it kinda is a all glass air path also in a way. I have yet to get the burn popcorn taste with my Evo but i do notice my avb is never super dark when i am done and i do not like to stir so much but it is not so bad with the lsv. Having to stir with a portable is a big no no for me , lsv is kind of easy to do it with . Glad the Evo requires no stirring. I used to combust and use bongs allot so that is a plus for me that it hits like a bong , cant wait for that. I cant really get much concentrate my way but def like the whole glass nail idea. Oh and by the way i have a red lsv if any one has a black and wants to swap top tubes for that deadpool look. I saw someone here did it and thought it looked awesome.

Likes2vape

@SSVUN~YAH you're right I edited it.

I love my LSV and consider it a top dog but I love my EVO just a slight bit more.

There is no competition for the LSV in terms of air flow though. It hands down has the least restricted air flow of any vape I've tried.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Last edited:

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I do love the EVO. I was an early adopter of the Cloud and then the EVO. I have had problems (meltdown!) but SM and the gang at VapeXhale have always treated me right.

I always loved bong rips and that is what attracted me to the Cloud initially. I have tried others- like HotBox, Herbie, MFLB's, etc. but nothing extracted like the EVO. I think that is why I am going nuts without it right now. I came here because I always heard people comparing the LSV with the Cloud back in the day. I can't afford a second EVO and I'm glad because I am very excited to try the LSV.

After I use it a little bit I'll check back here with my thoughts vs. the EVO. I have some buddies coming into town this weekend for a Jorma show, I hope I have it for then!

hweezi

formally cwheezy
XUlb6Y0.jpg

Awe, she's nice :)

hweezi

formally cwheezy
My only issue is that the heater cover wobbles a little bit.

And when I pull my stem away from it it pulls the heater cover too. I feel like this friction wouldn't be good for it .

Or is that normal ?

Fixed it, put one of the SS screens that came with it inbetween the spacer and now she's noice and snug.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
My only issue is that the heater cover wobbles a little bit.

And when I pull my stem away from it it pulls the heater cover too. I feel like this friction wouldn't be good for it .

Or is that normal ?
Gotta take off the heater cover (after you take off the aluminum casing, and it is unplugged and cold)
Find the little shim that is stuck in the metal plating at the base of the ceramic heater. As you can see, the "shim" is the piece that forces the metal part slightly outwards, it is a wedge...adds a bounceback..resistance..pressure, whatever you wanna call it, so that the heater cover fits more snug. You want to move the shim so it's wedged in a spot that adds a bit more resistance so the heater cover fits tighter.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Just had a solid session with it just now, I love how there isn't any resistance what so ever.

Definitely my biggest hitter now.

Damn though it gets pretty warm, is there anything you guys do about that ?

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Just had a solid session with it just now, I love how there isn't any resistance what so ever.

Definitely my biggest hitter now.

Damn though it gets pretty warm, is there anything you guys do about that ?
Some people put it on a nail, I find marble counters to be great. Alan The HI creator makes a sweet holder, some other people have made their own out of various products.You could always just turn it down too, it doesn't take long to warm up.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, so my LSV is here, it works, and looks brand new. I used it and I must say, I think I'm higher than ever. Now, it is pretty early to get vaped (for me), I probably had it set too high, and just using a new vape all probably contribute to this. Now for the questions:

I stuck a screen in the wand and all is good. Now, the kit came with what was called a non-original 18mm glass adapter. I guess I thought it was the type seen in the videos- where it has a screen. Mine is just a 18 male to 18 male. So what I have to do is load the material into the LSV, then add a screen over the stuff. Then I can use it with a tube or whatever. Kind of a pain, though.

What do I need to buy to make this easier/better?

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
OK, so my LSV is here, it works, and looks brand new. I used it and I must say, I think I'm higher than ever. Now, it is pretty early to get vaped (for me), I probably had it set too high, and just using a new vape all probably contribute to this. Now for the questions:

I stuck a screen in the wand and all is good. Now, the kit came with what was called a non-original 18mm glass adapter. I guess I thought it was the type seen in the videos- where it has a screen. Mine is just a 18 male to 18 male. So what I have to do is load the material into the LSV, then add a screen over the stuff. Then I can use it with a tube or whatever. Kind of a pain, though.

What do I need to buy to make this easier/better?
You said you own an EVO. Stick an ELB in the 18mm male adapter. Just like you would with the EVO.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I thought of that, but the ELB is too fat to fit. Possibly if I roll it up a little? I also thought maybe the Arizer screen was the same as the top of the ELB, but it's to small. I'm still not sure how that would work, anyway.

Likes2vape

I thought of that, but the ELB is too fat to fit. Possibly if I roll it up a little? I also thought maybe the Arizer screen was the same as the top of the ELB, but it's to small. I'm still not sure how that would work, anyway.
I had the same problem with the elb than i had one that the top rim started to separate from the basket so I just rip it off and it fits perfectly in the m2m. It stays put no problems and I can still use the cap to it that way. I like running it with the cap on it as opposed to an open top, I think the cap helps diffuse any hot spots and you get a much more even roast of the herbs.

You can also try to put a flat screen in the middle of the m2m, that works well too.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
My last LSV had an 18mm male joint that was shorter than normal thus no luck with caps bc of tapered joint. Is this your problem? Also the caps and domes are oh so very similar, however if you're using older caps the sidewalls could be squeezed inwards too much. If the latter is the case try using a chopstick to poke (plumpin) up the sides.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Yes, that can happen. It depends on the adapter. 2/3 of mine work with ELBS. On the one that didn't work, The 18mm connection is too short and ELB cannot fit and the opening is too small as well causing me to crush an ELB if I put it in.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I got the ELB in but wasn't really too excited by the results. How much do you generally fill either the ELB or a male joint with a screen? What temp on the dial do you guys use? I managed to get a stainless screen in the male joint and that seemed to work better.

I just have to get used to it, I'm sure, and find what works. Luckily I have the weekend, a ton of medicine and a couple friends coming over from Virginia!

Top Bottom