Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Have been doing some more tube research lately using stacked screens (my new favorite way to roast). They work really well in the Slide-a-Bowl tubes which allows the sliding tube to be used for a fiber filter if desired. Here is a photo showing the Slide-a-Bowl tube in silicone, wood, and cork connectors.

siliconewoodcorkwongslideabowls.jpg

The material to be roasted is captured between the two screens. This allows for the roasting of small amounts. If it is desired to roast even smaller amounts (micro dosing), smaller stacked screens can be used in the smaller sliding tube rather than in the outer tube. In either case, it places the load very close to the heat source so most of the heat is used to roast rather than to heat up the glass tube.

Was looking at how @Madcap79 was using one of my tapered wine cork tubes with his Versa (Versa Infinity - The Glass Vaporizer) and determined that the Slide-a-Bowl tube could also be used in a similar fashion for the GTV. Additionally, the Slide-a-Bowl tube can be used for the LSV.
The following series of photos shows how these tubes can be used in both the GTV and LSV. They can also be used for any vaporizer that has an 18mm connection like the EQ, EVO, Versa, any box style, etc. The screens are in the position for use with the HI. They can be pushed all the way to the end of the glass tube for use with the 18mm glass fittings for higher roasting temperatures.
The silicone ring on the female to female fitting allows you to handle it while hot. A keck clip is not required to hold to tubes together as the silicone, wood, and cork give enough to hold the joint together.

siliconesab18mmffapart.jpg

siliconesab18mmff.jpg

siliconesablsvhcapart.jpg

siliconesablsvhc.jpg

woodsab18mmff.jpg

woodsablsvhc.jpg

corksablsvhc.jpg

The concept also works using plain or gong end 13mm x 10mm tubing with either a cork or silicone for a seal.

13mmtube18mmffapart.jpg

13mmtube18mmff.jpg

13mmtubelsvhcapart.jpg

13mmtubelsvhc.jpg

14mmgongsilicone18mmffapart.jpg

14mmgongsilicone18mmff.jpg

14mmgongsiliconelsvhcapart.jpg

14mmgongsiliconelsvhc.jpg

14mmgongcork18mmffapart.jpg

14mmgongcork18mmff.jpg

14mmgongcorklsvhcapart.jpg

14mmgongcorklsvhc.jpg
:mmmm:
Alan you sir are the Master JedHI as well as the TT, GTV and LSV! :bowdown:

I tried my slide a bowl with the LSV and it's awesome!!! Thanks again!

:cheers:

AJS

Calm Consistency
The top part is what the Tip of the lsv slides...(I think "into"?)...When the top aluminum ring is removed.
In this picture, the bottom part looks 14mm, that looks tiny.

I suppose it COULD...technically...be used as a mouthpiece, but that's the part that the lsv slides in to connect it to water. The bottom end slides into the bubbler.

I suppose you could get one of these, put the screen in the 18mm Male end, slide that into the LSV and use the "top part" (the part that should originally be used for the screen) as a mouthpiece.

Hope I made this clear enough?

EDIT: just realized people already answered...I didn't check the next page.
:doh::shrug::leaf:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
:mmmm:
Alan you sir are the Master JedHI as well as the TT, GTV and LSV! :bowdown:

I tried my slide a bowl with the LSV and it's awesome!!! Thanks again!

:cheers:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like how it works.

I was recently asked to see if I could make a less expensive version of the LSV stand. The lathe work takes considerable time since the piece of wood must be so large to start. I figured out a way to make the stands without the use of a lathe. I cut two pieces of 3/4" board such that they assemble together and interlock to form the stand. No need to cut a slot for cord. It can be made from any kind of wood. This one is made from pine. I sort of prefer this design to the one made from a solid chunk of wood. Kind of reminds me of rocket fins.

pinewoodlsvstand.jpg

jojo0420

Cloud Chaser

I was recently asked to see if I could make a less expensive version of the LSV stand. The lathe work takes considerable time since the piece of wood must be so large to start. I figured out a way to make the stands without the use of a lathe. I cut two pieces of 3/4" board such that they assemble together and interlock to form the stand. No need to cut a slot for cord. It can be made from any kind of wood. This one is made from pine. I sort of prefer this design to the one made from a solid chunk of wood. Kind of reminds me of rocket fins.

pinewoodlsvstand.jpg

Where can I get one of those stands?

Likes2vape

pinewoodlsvstand.jpg
That looks pretty sweet! Could it be made so the lsv sits lower in the fins?

AJS

Calm Consistency
What about one that lays horizontal?...or diagonal with holder at the bottom end so it doesn't slide out. You could also point this towards you and make it a hand-free device ;)

AJS,
Reactions: Alan

AJS

Calm Consistency
Turned on my vape to 1 o'clock today...
Got amazing flavor within 45 seconds of heating, but was in full-nug form and therefore didn't produce any vapor on exhale (saw it in the stem though).
Powdered my hit, re-loaded...
From Cold Start to Fat Vapor Hits in 90 seconds.
Didn't even quick-start at full temp, just straight to 1:00.

This thing sure is a beast and never fails to impress.

Justpassedu

Turned on my vape to 1 o'clock today...
Got amazing flavor within 45 seconds of heating, but was in full-nug form and therefore didn't produce any vapor on exhale (saw it in the stem though).
Powdered my hit, re-loaded...
From Cold Start to Fat Vapor Hits in 90 seconds.
Didn't even quick-start at full temp, just straight to 1:00.

This thing sure is a beast and never fails to impress.
The Lsv is turning out to be my favorite sleeper vape. I never even thought of buying one until the sale last year and Vas. It is just so powerful and simple to use for the most part. I been using it through water allot with the occasional wand packing. I found a way that made me love using the wand , what i do is use the stock wand that has the built in screen and i pack it loosely than cap it off with a elbow screen. No stirring required , just give the wand a shake between hits , it mixes everything up nicely and makes for a long session. Give it a try , works really well for me and i feel the session goes allot longer over just packing a elbow or m2m.

CalyxSmokr

The Lsv is turning out to be my favorite sleeper vape. I never even thought of buying one until the sale last year and Vas. It is just so powerful and simple to use for the most part. I been using it through water allot with the occasional wand packing. I found a way that made me love using the wand , what i do is use the stock wand that has the built in screen and i pack it loosely than cap it off with a elbow screen. No stirring required , just give the wand a shake between hits , it mixes everything up nicely and makes for a long session. Give it a try , works really well for me and i feel the session goes allot longer over just packing a elbow or m2m.
I have a LSV and SSV on the way but am still trying to figure out some of the equipment I see used in both threads. Is the elbow you are referring to the 7th floor adapter? And what is an elbow screen? Is that an Arizer part?

Justpassedu

I have a LSV and SSV on the way but am still trying to figure out some of the equipment I see used in both threads. Is the elbow you are referring to the 7th floor adapter? And what is an elbow screen? Is that an Arizer part?
Oh your gonna love them buddy , wishing you luck, i always found the Ssv a bit trickier to use , both are very enjoyable though and power houses. So what i am referring to is a elbow screen that sits in the glass and looks like this :
418CB140-9CFB-4488-9E8B-4E17AFA6084A_zpsujtth6s3.jpg

They come with the Arizer Eq but i am using our forum members that he sells , you can contact him for more info @DDave , he sells a very inexpensive kit for the Lsv and Ssv that i highly recommend and he is always here to help with questions. His kits can be purchased on ebay and he sells a variety , here is the link - http://www.ebay.com/sch/ddave_mod/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

CalyxSmokr

Oh your gonna love them buddy , wishing you luck, i always found the Ssv a bit trickier to use , both are very enjoyable though and power houses. So what i am referring to is a elbow screen that sits in the glass and looks like this :
418CB140-9CFB-4488-9E8B-4E17AFA6084A_zpsujtth6s3.jpg

They come with the Arizer Eq but i am using our forum members that he sells , you can contact him for more info @DDave , he sells a very inexpensive kit for the Lsv and Ssv that i highly recommend and he is always here to help with questions. His kits can be purchased on ebay and he sells a variety , here is the link - http://www.ebay.com/sch/ddave_mod/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
already ordered both kits and CS has been very attentive...but it will be awhile till they arrive. Although that is no problem for me as I am on a break at the moment.
How about the ssv elbow? Or is that the Arizer users that are re-purposing that for the Extreme? Is that elbow something I need for the ssv or lsv if I have the kits?
I am not quitesure how the 7th floor elbow works. Does it become your wand and is attached to a whip that connects to the waterpipe? Or it takes the place of your whip mouthpiece and is a glass on glass waterpipe adapter? Now that I typed it...it is the latter isn't it? lol

And you are using that screen the way you have it pictured, correct? Inserted with dome facing toward the heating element?

Last edited:

Justpassedu

already ordered both kits and CS has been very attentive...but it will be awhile till they arrive. Although that is no problem for me as I am on a break at the moment.
How about the ssv elbow? Or is that the Arizer users that are re-purposing that for the Extreme? Is that elbow something I need for the ssv or lsv if I have the kits?
I am not quitesure how the 7th floor elbow works. Does it become your wand and is attached to a whip that connects to the waterpipe? Or it takes the place of your whip mouthpiece and is a glass on glass waterpipe adapter? Now that I typed it...it is the latter isn't it? lol

And you are using that screen the way you have it pictured, correct? Inserted with dome facing toward the heating element?

I would say when you first get both , try using them with what they come with and see how you like it. The Ddave kits i linked you too only improve on the original design. That elbow screen shown is packed and placed in either the wand included in the ddave kit or his m2m that you will get which is a male to male adapter. It allows you to use smaller loads and helps extract a bit better. I personally use it sometimes and allot of the times i just use what was included with the ssv and lsv. You will get everything you need to connect to a water pipe with the lsv kit minus a water pipe. If you read through this thread there are many pictures and ways people use the lsv , i would do a full look through of this thread. Also the DDave kits include the elbow screens. Also watch a few youtube videos , will help allot.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks. If it was too much lower in the fins, there wouldn't be much of the cooler bottom part to grab. The LSV sets very solidly in the stand.

What about one that lays horizontal?...or diagonal with holder at the bottom end so it doesn't slide out. You could also point this towards you and make it a hand-free device ;)
A tilted orientation would certainly make it easier to use as a hand-free device. The base would need to be larger to keep from tipping over.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
For fucks sake! :cuss::bang:

v3h2ejN.jpeg

Should I even try it? Just fucking got the thing and this is how she looks openening it up. Got it off the vapeusa liquidation.

Jimmies, rustled.

Yupp I'm not trying that. Nothing but chips at the bottom. Not inhaling glass, no thanks.

Who should I try contacting ? Vapeusa or 7th floor themselves?

Justpassedu

For fucks sake! :cuss::bang:

v3h2ejN.jpeg

Should I even try it? Just fucking got the thing and this is how she looks openening it up. Got it off the vapeusa liquidation.

Jimmies, rustled.

Yupp I'm not trying that. Nothing but chips at the bottom. Not inhaling glass, no thanks.

Who should I try contacting ? Vapeusa or 7th floor themselves?
I'd say vapeusa since you just got it , it looks like they have the replacement parts for sale on there site , i am sure they can send you a brand new piece of glass.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Does 7th floor not have a warranty for the glass? This wasn't an accident and looks like it was probably cracked when it was put on in production.

Does vapeusa honor the warranty or 7th floor?

Just my luck, I try to save 60 or so bucks on this sale to probably end up having to fork out another 60 just to get another cover shipped to me.

Fuck I'm mad. Gonna go take a big huff on the nano to relax. Wanted to try this thing so damn badly though.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Does 7th floor not have a warranty for the glass? This wasn't an accident and looks like it was probably cracked when it was put on in production.

Just my luck, I try to save 60 or so bucks on this sale to probably end up having to fork out another 60 just to get another cover shipped to me.

Fuck I'm mad. Gonna go take a big huff on the nano to relax. Wanted to try this thing so damn badly though.
Not really sure if vapeusa is a authorized seller for warranty , I'd get in touch with them and ask and if so contact 7th floor. It's def a shitty situation but im sure if vapeusa doesn't take care of you they should at least give you a refund enough to cover a new piece of heater glass and than you can just hit up @stickstones for a nice discount on one and prob make out with some money.

Resinberg

Hello everyone I came here to see if anyone has experienced their knob coming a bit loose it has play back and fourth it's not necessarily the knob but the actual metal dial of the vape it's very annoying and feels janky sucks when I show someone the vape and the knob wiggles

The custom glass knob lsv sent me is huge which was great until now I think it makes the problem worse

Resinberg,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

stickstones

Vapor concierge

If I were you, I would expect nothing in the way of warranty. Then if you happen to get any help you can consider yourself lucky. The vapeusa site is a stock liquidator company that will not warranty anything. They did, however, refund me promptly when I told them something was missing. I think your best bet is to call vapeusa and request a partial credit for the broken item. Don't expect anything from 7th Floor...the broken glass has nothing to do with them.

subway13029

I wouldnt rule out 7th floor helping though. I bought unit off craigslist and contacted them and was nice and friendly and they helped me out with my issue..its amazing how far being friendly will go. I would follow sticks advice and contact vape usa..its not 7th floor fault but i would contact them too..worth a try..and even if not they fix their products for mega cheap..

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Yeah I grabbed one off PUI .

Hopefully it's here next week.

I emailed vapeusa I doubt I'll here back.

And yeah 7th floor won't do anything.

Justpassedu

Yeah I grabbed one off PUI .

Hopefully it's here next week.

I emailed vapeusa I doubt I'll here back.

And yeah 7th floor won't do anything.
Should have called , i tried there # yesterday & got right through to see if they had anymore Volcano's in the back hiding out. Anyway best of luck ...

Justpassedu,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom