Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I'd love to get some screens like the ones that they're using in the Zion stems.

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I'm loving my new toy! With a screen in the male fitting and the correct draw speed, this thing kills it. DDave, I'll be ordering a kit today :) Which version do I need? What's the whip tubing for?
Hey @Tstat

The LSV is flexible, due to its shape, so depends on how you're looking to use it.

Directly interfaced to a water pipe, the kit below. Water pipe needs to be 18mm to the adapter seen fits.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/The-DDave-LSV-Life-Saber-Mod-Gong-V1-More-efficient-extractions-/121897834938?

$_1.JPG

Or as a Desktop Vape. This kit offers a bit more control, as you get a 14mm basket and glass in addition to the 18mm, and a water tool whip adapter so you can still vape through a water pipe. But doesn't include the M/M (gong) adapter. It doesn't state LSV in the title, but absolutely works.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/The-Complete-...d-Kit-V1-75-Extreme-Extraction-/121915384847?

$_1.JPG

And finally, a combo of the two, but does not have the Micro Mod (14mm pieces)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/The-DDave-LSV...1-5-More-efficient-extractions-/121897834013?

$_1.JPG

If you have questions on any, don't hesitate to ask.

:rockon:
DDave

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
@Tstat I highly recommend @DDave's mod kit. I was not using the LSV with water at all until I got my mod kit because I felt like it was very wasteful. With the small bowl size you can really get huge clouds from very tiny amounts. full extraction. another member commented that he was able to get high off the amount of herb he would brush off his jeans with this kit. and this might sound weird but I corroborate that after testing, with the DDave mod kit you can definitely get high off the amount you would brush off your jeans. thats a hell of a selling point

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I just wanted to pop in here and proclaim more love for the LSV. I have been using a screen in the male joint. You do need to use more material, but holy shit. It kills with e right draw speed and hits nearly as big as the EVO. I am so glad I bought it and it easily made me forget about the EVO :)

Ordered the DDave mod last night!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I think this is the best thing I can say about the LSV:
I just got a notification that my EVO is fixed and has shipped. I don't even care! The LSV is so nice that it is NOT going to be a backup to the EVO. I plan on keeping it out and interchanging freely from one to the other. It's the best $100 I ever spent. My DDave mod has also shipped and I believe that will make the LSV even more valuable :)

lwien

I think this is the best thing I can say about the LSV:
I just got a notification that my EVO is fixed and has shipped. I don't even care! The LSV is so nice that it is NOT going to be a backup to the EVO. I plan on keeping it out and interchanging freely from one to the other. It's the best $100 I ever spent. My DDave mod has also shipped and I believe that will make the LSV even more valuable :)

Yup. It just gets the job done.........like NOW !! And being that my bud never touches the screen in the heater cover, it's just about maintenance free.

Powerful, super clean air and vapor path, simple design with no moving parts like electrical fans or pumps, virtually maintenance free.............LOVE mah LSV just as much today as I did when I first got it about 4 years ago.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
@SSVUN~YAH What made you sell your EVO over your LSV?

Jut curious, as I'm kinda wishing I had tried this before my EQ, probably wouldn't have bothered with that or a Nano. I guess I had people saying something, but I thought the size of the Nano was something I'd appreciate more and I guess it's a little easier to position onto a gong but not really by much.

I love how this things starts up, full flavour till you get to your temp, but can drop it down or turn 'er up and I'd say this has to be the best desktop for temperature stepping. I can evenly vape any load at almost any dial set above 11. Otherwise the resistance isn't there I can't draw slow enough and keep my breath :brow:

Do you guys crank your temps for full melts? Just wondering where you guys like you set your dial for concentrates. So far I think when I've tried dabbing with this it's been too cold and I'm not getting it right away so I pull either too much and she melts past my pad.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
@SSVUN~YAH What made you sell your EVO over your LSV?

Jut curious, as I'm kinda wishing I had tried this before my EQ, probably wouldn't have bothered with that or a Nano. I guess I had people saying something, but I thought the size of the Nano was something I'd appreciate more and I guess it's a little easier to position onto a gong but not really by much.

I love how this things starts up, full flavour till you get to your temp, but can drop it down or turn 'er up and I'd say this has to be the best desktop for temperature stepping. I can evenly vape any load at almost any dial set above 11. Otherwise the resistance isn't there I can't draw slow enough and keep my breath :brow:

Do you guys crank your temps for full melts? Just wondering where you guys like you set your dial for concentrates. So far I think when I've tried dabbing with this it's been too cold and I'm not getting it right away so I pull either too much and she melts past my pad.
I've never owned or tried an Evo, just a Floud that performed exactly like the Cloud just cheaper. That's another story though. It was nice but the way some people talked about it, I expected it to blow away the LSV. It definitely didn't in my book, though I would appreciate the faster heat up time on the updated cloud aka evo.

@stickstones Coming on this thread and consistently calling this vape a back up is bullshit and needs to stop imho. I understand if it's your backup and you're calling it that but you're not coming off that way to me. I apologize if you view this as an attack instead of just a pm, bc I'm just calling this out, you've always been cool bro. I just think a former mod and now retailer of both vapes would have a bit more respect when posting in a specific thread. :2c::peace:

Justpassedu

I just got my Evo and so far I am liking it a bit more than my Lsv in terms of flavor and smoothness of the vapor. They both achieve really nice clouds but I'd say the Evo is easier to get those clouds and they are smooth , you almost don't taste them. Now the Lsv def feels like it is of better quality and constructed better. It is allot heavier and bigger also. I really like both of them allot but they serve the same purpose for me which is using them through water for big rips. I'll will have to give it some more time with both but the Lsv may have to go to a new home as I am using them both the same way. I do feel more comfortable with the Lsv in a way that it will not break and the Evo feels like that can possibly happen just due to the body being so light weight and made up of plastic but the all glass airpath has been very nice and tasty so far. I wish I could combine both of them and make 1 ultimate vape.

lwien

I do feel more comfortable with the Lsv in a way that it will not break and the Evo feels like that can possibly happen just due to the body being so light weight and made up of plastic

The EVO has a lot more complexity going on in it's internal electronics than the LSV and that, in my opinion, is one of the main concerns in regards to it's reliability as compared to the simplistic approach of the LSV.

From all the reports that I have read, the EVO just eeks out a bit better in the taste department but not by much but when one considers all of the aspects of both vaporizers, including the price and reliability differentials, my vote would go for the LSV.

hoptimum

Yes. For full melts I use a Crafty concentrate pad in the standard Lotus WPA at full blast.

AJS

Calm Consistency
@Tstat awesome the lsv is working so well for you compared to the evo, great comparison.
@cwheezy
I put concentrates ontop of herb, melt the first hit then re-catch my breath, and turn the temp up slightly more than where I would normally vape flower, but honestly, it doesn't really matter. I can do erl on flower rips on noon or 2, and both will give me the results I want at both temps. Long drawn out low temper, or quick thick milk. Both will melt the erl perfectly in the long run, just depends how you like it delivered. 1:30 has never served me wrong for a nice fat ripper of erl/flower together.

Edit: I've also seemed to notice the lsv constantly being mentioned as a backup. I think it's because of it's price point upon release, as well as all the other vapes that came out around that time. I think a lot of people waited for the price to drop, wich allowed them to pick up other vapes and give it a personality and form a relationship with those vape first. Vapes that hold personality will always compete on FC, and frankly, the LSV doesn't have much personality to it, but that's just my opinion, and isn't worth much.
I think people hop on the lsv train because it's so inexpensive currently, and people don't think something so cheap can be so powerful and such a phenomenal vape, which leads them to purchasing something more expensive and then getting this once they get bored with their expensive toy.
I got the LSV as a backup for my Nano for when groups came around. Guess what, I never touched my E-Nano one time since I got the LSV. Three weeks turned on, under my bed. Anyone from the Nano thread knows how much I loved my Nancy, still do, but she's with a friend now.
Every vape I get from this point on will most likely be a backup to my LSV. I can see myself using other vapes simply because of the size or simplicity, but the LSV will always be my most powerful, potent, and durable cloud machine. In fact, I've been using my Lotus instead of my LSV because it's new to me..and small...but almost every time I use it, i wish it held the power of the lsv. The lsv is one of the only vapes that can get me nauseous if I truly wanted it to. Room spinning? easy. Passout at 9 oclock because it's impossible to move the couch...or my finger...easy. Knock a combuster on their ass? too easy
Kinda thinking I need an evo backup .... jk

Last edited:
Top Bottom