Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
That's funny because I was looking at my WPA last night and was thinking it might be time to scrape out some of that goodness.

I was wondering what the best method would be to get the residue out of it without using ISO as I don't have any. I know a razor blade would be too wide but I was thinking maybe if I bend it or fold it in half it might work.

Any better suggestions you fine fellows have got would be greatly appreciated.

Richy

Yeah, I like to live dangerously I guess. Would a coat hanger not be a bit too blunt?

I tend to use razor blades for quite a few things so hopefully I won't cut myself, of course those could be the famous last words before I go for a little trip to the hospital.

Richy

I did think about using the side of the pick but thought it might be a bit too blunt like the coat hanger, I'll probably just use a pair of scissors but thanks for the suggestions.

Richy,

lwien

So whenever I use the transfer wand (only when stoner laziness sets in that keeps me from setting up the bong), I use the wand inverted because I don't want the bud falling onto the screen in the heater cover. I've heard from some here that they use the domed EQ screens in the wand so they don't have to be looking up at the ceiling when they take a hit and keeps the bud in the wand. Are there any downsides in using the wand with the EQ screens in this manner? Is the fit pretty tight? I like to stir between hits. Will the domed screen get too hot to do this? Does bud stick to that screen so when you take it off to stir, you get bud flying around everywhere? Thoughts?

Also, best place to order these from? The only place that I've found that sells just the pack of domed screens (without the flat ones) is Arizer and the cost of shipping is more than the screens.

Edit: Got 'em coming from Randy at PuffitUp. Thanks for the tip, DS. Now I don't have to hit my LSV like I would getting wine from a Bota. ;)

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Lwien, you're gonna love these answers. No downsides. The material sucks up to the top screen so there is nearly zero debris that gets on the EQ screen. I've got 5 EQ screens and they all for perfectly with zero clearance issues and adding no more of a tight fit than the GonG alone. They stay snug in the end of the joint without fear of it falling out on its own. My favorite part is that I can just remove the wand and lightly tap the GonG joint on my palm to shake up the load. You don't really have to stir until the very last hit.

I found my screens on EBay with a quick search. They were only a few bucks with free shipping.

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
What I did to scrape was just take a torch and run it over the outside of the wand holding it pretty far away just so the stuff on the inside could get warm and loosen up a little. Then I took the stirrer that came with the LSV and went to scraping. Worked really well other than about an inch and a half in the middle section I couldn't get to. Got about a gram of hash out of it haha. Maybe a little more.

Last edited:

Billtronics

Slacker Extraordinaire
Hmm, apparently my incessant cleaning of the wand, WPA and PNWT is possibly robbing me of a lovely treat. I will have to get over my OCD and see if I can get it nice and dirty.

I never liked hitting resin so I never thought the remains on the LSV glass would be worth saving. Intrigued...

Billtronics,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Richy

Thanks for all the tips guys.

Mine has only got what looks like only a couple of hits worth so I might have to save it up to make it more worthwhile. Of course because I share it with a few friends someone else could get there first but I think I might risk it to get the yield a bit higher.

I haven't cleaned the WPA since I started using it about three or four months ago but since I probably use less than one gram a week it might take a while to get nice and caked. Hopefully my patience will be rewarded though.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Vapologist

I'm surprised you like the taste of a bag vape...but I do get the benefit of being consistent in your analysis of herb taste and using the same vape all the time (for me this is the VAP2). My first hit of vapor was a Volcano, and I haven't hit one since but own an Ion and an Extreme. If you have used either of those, would you say the taste of the Volcano is better?

I have the VAP2 (yours is the original, yes?) and don't have any of the breakage concerns you do.

What dial setting did you do that video on? Great production, btw, and my apologies if you said the setting in your vid and I missed it. I love the tip about turning it off to not get hot!

I am using my lsv between 1 and 3 for the most part. Wanted to turn it up more last night for a sleepy session but didn't want to dance around the combustion point. Mine gets hot when waiting and cools down when out for more air.

I am of the current opinion that if I were starting all over on a budget, I would get the VAP2 first for $100 and get spoiled by the flavor and efficiency. Then I would spend $200 on a Solo and Ed's wood stem and have the best portable hits possible. Then I would drop $300 on an LSV and a cheap bubbler and get spoiled by the big hits at home. At this point I would have three vape setups for less than a Cloud, Volcano or Sublimator that could effectively cover any situation and please just about any vaporist. And all three have been time tested and price dropped, so no worries about durability or kinks getting worked out.

Anyone else feel this thread picking up?

lwien

LSV ALERT !! CAUTION !!! CAUTION !!

So I've been expounding here about how much of hit my lungs can take with the LSV through warm water and the temp dial set at around 1:30 - 2:00. At that temp range, I can take in a HUGE amount of vapor witnessed by the HUGE clouds that I exhale after a 20 seconds hold without even feeling like there was anything in my lungs. Amazing.................

Well, last night, I had everything set up like I normally do. Same bud, same bong, same warm water, same temp setting, same everything, with one major difference. When I was taking a hit, I wasn't really paying attention being that I was a bit distracted with some conversation going on. I wasn't looking at the bong to see how thick it was milking up nor was I paying attention to how large of a hit I was taking in. I just hit it with my mind being elsewhere.....pulled my mouth away from the bong, held it, and then, 2 seconds later, felt a little expansion in my lungs that kept building and building until I thought they'd explode (I kinda looked like this >>>:o)...........major coughing, eyes tearing up and coughing out the biggest cloud of vapor I've ever exhaled.... and that cloud seemed to be coming out of my mouth forever.

So the lesson here is, pay fucking attention when using the LSV. It is NOT A TOY. It is a fucking machine that is designed to provide you with as much clean vapor as you could possibly handle and if you're not careful, provide you with MORE vapor than you could ever handle. Whew........A minute after that hit, the only thing I could think of was............"Fuck me !!!"

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Vapologist
I am of the current opinion that if I were starting all over on a budget, I would get the VAP2 first for $100 and get spoiled by the flavor and efficiency. Then I would spend $200 on a Solo and Ed's wood stem and have the best portable hits possible. Then I would drop $300 on an LSV and a cheap bubbler and get spoiled by the big hits at home. At this point I would have three vape setups for less than a Cloud, Volcano or Sublimator that could effectively cover any situation and please just about any vaporist. And all three have been time tested and price dropped, so no worries about durability or kinks getting worked out.

Anyone else feel this thread picking up?
I agree with your statement 100%

I'm not on a budget however I have made the same assessment as yourself!

Last edited:

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
@VapologistI'm surprised you like the taste of a bag vape...

I don't like *other* bag vapes. I thought I would hate the crinklysound...now its the sound of good times 'round the bend. In certain situations...the bag is about convenience... I am just going to make a whip for my Easy valve though, and call it a day on the bags. Its the only time I cough. Not hard, but it happens.

With all 7th floor vapes, and the LSV in particular, I always go full blast. When I inhale, I need the air to flow fast...and easily. No restrictions. (the Solo is a huge struggle for me.) So I have all my glass pieces and parts setup so that no hole is too much smaller than the inner diameter of the hose. The wand 'gather' of glass near the GG herb chamber must be wide for me to enjoy it. Same goes for the hole in the heater cover, and each hole in the mouthpiece. I love 7th Floors vapes, don't get me wrong, but they are totally blowing it in one area. Each vape is sent out with completely random hole sizes.

You are limited by your smallest hole, and as this changes from vape to vape, its function is altered slightly. Some may find this nit picky, but I don't agree. I feel, IMO, that the holes should all be larger, to give you more flexibility in your draw. You can always go slow and low, if that is your tempo. But if you want to pull hard and fast...and you have a hole that just won't flow well...NEXT. I think they need some sort of consistency in the glass area. I realize its a hand made product...I spent many years working with and around glass. They can do better. Consistency is key. Otherwise, they are sending out...not sub par products...but potentially sub par experiences.

The LSV and its brethren have so much heat. Open up the flow!

I like having many vapes, as there are so many different times, or moments, where one shines. But many are single moment vapes. The LSV...is one that I recommend as a first vape no matter what the moment is. Okay, sneaking Sally through the Alley is one moment where the LSV won't shine. But if you have access to an outlet, its game over.

My breakdown could be summed up:
SSV 30%
DBV (Oil Rig) 25%
LSV 15%
Volcano 10%
All others 20%

brucebannor

The Cheshire Cat
I haven't tried but I don't see why the ELB's wouldn't work for us as well!

I tried filling an EQ dome screen and using that inside of the short WPA but it wasn't nearly as good as the same amount of tree by itself. I'll have a few ELB by sometime early next week so I can experiment much more. I might finally order a M2M adapter to try with it.

brucebannor,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I tried filling an EQ dome screen and using that inside of the short WPA but it wasn't nearly as good as the same amount of tree by itself. I'll have a few ELB by sometime early next week so I can experiment much more. I might finally order a M2M adapter to try with it.
Try this same technique with the EQ screen in the WPA except use kief. Awesomeness!

Deadshort480,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My breakdown could be summed up:
SSV 30%
DBV (Oil Rig) 25%
LSV 15%
Volcano 10%
All others 20%

I was hoping the LSV would be 40% however according to your consumption I bought the wrong vaporizer?

My breakdown:
Solo = 60%
NANO = 20%
Vapolution = 10%
BENDER = 10%

Dry = 50%
Wet = 50%

Darn it now I have to buy a SSV?

That might take a couple of months!

Last edited:

brucebannor

The Cheshire Cat
Try this same technique with the EQ screen in the WPA except use kief. Awesomeness!

I'll have to give it a go, that'll probably work better. The way I tried it wouldn't it turn very dark even on full blast. The elbow screen sat in the top of the chamber, it looked like a good tight fit but it mustn't of been air-tight. I think it was easier for the hot air to go around than through the material.

I was hoping the LSV would be 40% however according to your consumption I bought the wrong vaporizer?
Darn it now I have to buy a SSV? That might take a couple of months!

I think it'll keep you busy until then. :rofl:

I like the SSV, custom designs are nice and it has the same heater. I almost always use water so I never really got along with tubing; after a bit it never really got clean, flipped around when in my GonG, and diminished the taste (it's already through water). My only wish for the LSV would be a nice convenient stand, then it could be left on longer like the SSV.

Top Bottom