Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think it'll keep you busy until then. :rofl:

I like the SSV, custom designs are nice and it has the same heater. I almost always use water so I never really got along with tubing; after a bit it never really got clean, flipped around when in my GonG, and diminished the taste (it's already through water). My only wish for the LSV would be a nice convenient stand, then it could be left on longer like the SSV.

Thank for for clarifying!

I have glass water pipes I bought the LSV for.
I can make a bitchen stand out of some exotic wood no big deal really.
If it has the same heating element then I bought the right one then.

Billtronics

Slacker Extraordinaire
I noticed this the other day after DS mentioned it in another thread. I didn't see it in this one so in case anyone has missed it... @Purpl3_Haz3 Thanks! http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud.5247/page-524#post-381157

I haven't tried but I don't see why the ELB's wouldn't work for us as well!
I tried it and it is working great in the LSV. I make the little dome herb chamber with the 2 dome screens, and simply slide it in the 18MM end of the adapter and the PNWT on the other. It works excellently!! No herb comes out at all so no worries on anything getting to the element or heater cover or into the PNWT.

And with it being on the end of the adapter it is still really close to the element, meaning i have oodles of control over the heat. Awesome!!

Thanks SSV for the tip!!!

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I just got a single honeycomb straight bong. Where do I fill the water too?

And I bought a M/M adapter. But I cant get the screen in there.. Any way to do that?

Last edited:
ElevatedMindset,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Try to fill right up to the honeycomb itself.

You may have to form the screen to fit. It's going to take some experimentation.

Deadshort480,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Picture of the adapter?

140coz.jpg
140coz.jpg
[/IMG]

I got it in but bud is falling through because its not secure/tight in there. Its not milking my bong really either. I used a heating cover sized screen, they didnt give me one.

Last edited:
ElevatedMindset,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Deadshort480

It's one with that damn bulge in the center. The ones I have are straight adapters with no bulge. My 18-18 is from Sam at Glass Blowers Direct and my 18-14 is from Planet Vape.

Personally, I don't like using the male-male adapters. I find that they don't work as well as the WPA. The only reason I use those adapters is to use hydra tubes.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: ataxian

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
It's one with that damn bulge in the center. The ones I have are straight adapters with no bulge. My 18-18 is from Sam at Glass Blowers Direct and my 18-14 is from Planet Vape.

Personally, I don't like using the male-male adapters. I find that they don't work as well as the WPA. The only reason I use those adapters is to use hydra tubes.
Darn.. I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy a WPA...

2ey9vuf.jpg
90q2o3.jpg
e82tts.jpg
2lxe4bm.jpg

Is my water levels okay? I'm not getting big rips. I've gotten a couple decent ones but I keep messing with the water. Its kind of hard to see in the picture but its just a little bit above the honeycomb.

ElevatedMindset,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
The water looks good in that pic. I use maybe a 1/8-1/4 inch more in my lattice. That should make no difference in milking the glass though. Get a shorty WPA you won't regret it.
Does my piece look like it would work with my LSV? And I'm going too. I'm not sure which size I should order for it?

ElevatedMindset,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I forgot to ask what size my piece was.. I'm guessing its 18 to 18 because it fits in my LSV. So I would need the 19mm WPA?

ElevatedMindset,

way2

IMO the LSV will work well with just about any glass. Your tube looks like a prime candidate to me!!

Yes, you want the 19mm. I recommend the short version.

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
IMO the LSV will work well with just about any glass. Your tube looks like a prime candidate to me!!

Yes, you want the 19mm. I recommend the short version.

Okay did you look at the adapter picture I posted? Just don't want the wrong one. I'm 99% sure its 18mm.

ElevatedMindset,

way2

The heater cover on the LSV is 18 so if it fits in there (looks like it does) you're good. :tup:

way2,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
The heater cover on the LSV is 18 so if it fits in there (looks like it does) you're good. :tup:

Alright, I've been looking up videos and I see a lot of people with the LSV getting a lot of vapor from the m/m adapter. Can anyone else chime in?

ElevatedMindset,

Deadshort480

Where's the knob set to? How hard are you drawing? What type of grind are you using? How much are you packing? Are you packing tightly or loosely?

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Where's the knob set to? How hard are you drawing? What type of grind are you using? How much are you packing? Are you packing tightly or loosely?
Im not packing a lot Id say .1-.2? Draw speed depends I've been trying different since I got it today. I'm using a average grind, just bought a diamond grinder today. I can't really pack tight or loose bowls in this adapter. I guess they would be loose if I had to say. I've had the knob set to 1-3 all have been different.

ElevatedMindset,

Deadshort480

I find that a slow to medium draw speed works well for me when it comes to the adapters. The WPA has a built in restriction so it slows everything down all on its own. With the Adapters I found that if I am pulling even slightly too hard it is enough to cool down the wide bore of the adapter and I have to turn up the heat.

I would turn the heat to about 2 o'clock and draw slow and steady.

Deadshort480,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I find that a slow to medium draw speed works well for me when it comes to the adapters. The WPA has a built in restriction so it slows everything down all on its own. With the Adapters I found that if I am pulling even slightly too hard it is enough to cool down the wide bore of the adapter and I have to turn up the heat.

I would turn the heat to about 2 o'clock and draw slow and steady.

I tried a faster draw before you posted this and I got a decent rip. Its hard to chalk this up I guess. I'll try a slower rip right now.

Yeah I tried that and got a bigger one as well. Maybe I'm finally getting the hang of it? I packed a slightly bigger bowl this time so maybe thats why? Not sure.

Last edited:

lwien

I can pack a very small bowl in the shorty WPA, I'd say around .05gr. medium grind, medium dry, no pack........just put in loose, dial set at 2:00, medium draw.........can produce HUGE clouds on first two hits, medium clouds on the next 3........all through a 12 inch tube.

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
I wouldn't waste my money on the WPA if I were you. That adapter should work just as good if not better, it's not like the WPA has some kind of marijuana magic infused in the glass or something. You just need to experiment with your draw speed, how much you're packing, and what temperature you're vaping at.

Top Bottom