Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
So since I've seen people have issues with the power cord, is there a special way to wrap it up? I usually leave it by my surge protector not wrapped up.

ElevatedMindset,

ExZen

Another question, I don't suppose anyone has any suggestion for a stand for this device do they? That way if I use the whip kit it can go hands free, or I can just set it in it when not in use. I might have to try to cobble something together, it shouldn't be that hard, it basically just needs a cradle to hold it upright...

ExZen,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Another question, I don't suppose anyone has any suggestion for a stand for this device do they? That way if I use the whip kit it can go hands free, or I can just set it in it when not in use. I might have to try to cobble something together, it shouldn't be that hard, it basically just needs a cradle to hold it upright...

I drew something that looked like a cradle but its just like a sword stand which can be good IMO.

I thought I needed one (I have a coffee table next to my table so this is how I used the whip with my EQ) but it turns out I was wrong...
I can have the LSV laying next to me in bed and still enjoy it ...
Also, my bed base is larger than my mattress allowing me to put the LSV bag next to me and when I'm done with the session I put the LSV back inside the bag and good night...
Of course its a bit annoying to stir but when I'm in bed I give up pure taste for zero hassle and only stir once or twice at the end...since the elbow packing works pretty well with the LSV as well.

m0sh,
Reactions: Vitolo

stickstones

Vapor concierge

We're waiting on you, buddy! This is the only thing about this unit that I haven't seen much of a solution for...kind of like the holy grail of LSV features. Someone on here at one point made a wooden box type of thing to hold the unit and accessories, including a fix for the cord strain...the pic is in this thread somewhere.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
We're waiting on you, buddy! This is the only thing about this unit that I haven't seen much of a solution for...kind of like the holy grail of LSV features. Someone on here at one point made a wooden box type of thing to hold the unit and accessories, including a fix for the cord strain...the pic is in this thread somewhere.

My free design :
neDGJ.png

Norlin box as you mentioned : http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/7th-floor-life-saber-lsv.2641/page-88#post-330606

gedc0583e.jpg

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Dam that looks wicked awesome. I think I will attempt to make one too, something to hold all the adapters and stuff is a great idea.

ilovebOObs,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yeah. I used to wrap mine around the saber and put it in the bag when i wasn't hanging it on the wall.

stickstones,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Here's a little vid I made for another thread. Thought you'd enjoy. Stick around for the 2nd hit :p

Sick video man. Mine should arrive in a day or two, I cant wait.

I was thinking.. I could load up a bowl and just hit it every now and then if I want, right? I'm so used to the Solo, I always finish my session cus if I leave it... it's going to continue to cook the bud and it wont taste good later. Since I can just leave the WPA in my bong.. I can just hit it whenever I want. I dont even have to unplug the LSV; I'd just turn the knob all the way down and leave it be, right? What temperature setting is it when the knob is all the way down?

keepsake,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

12 stories tall made of radiation
Sick video man. Mine should arrive in a day or two, I cant wait.

I was thinking.. I could load up a bowl and just hit it every now and then if I want, right? I'm so used to the Solo, I always finish my session cus if I leave it... it's going to continue to cook the bud and it wont taste good later. Since I can just leave the WPA in my bong.. I can just hit it whenever I want. I dont even have to unplug the LSV; I'd just turn the knob all the way down and leave it be, right? What temperature setting is it when the knob is all the way down?

Actually, so long as you're setting your unit on something that can handle heat and not leaving alone for weeks at a time, I've found you can just leave on at temp resting on the bag or whatever's at hand.

lookmomnohands

Actually, so long as you're setting your unit on something that can handle heat and not leaving alone for weeks at a time, I've found you can just leave on at temp resting on the bag or whatever's at hand.

Agree with the Doctor's response. I usually rest mine on old tin lid from a box of holiday cookies. After cleaning the bag, i was inspired by Vitolo to have it in the bag while on and not in use. Works great too! But I noticed it tends to make the LSV more hot to the touch when I have it on a higher-ish temp. Never had the problem with the tin, i suppose the LSV is more insulated from the bag.

While I love those big clouds to the face that annihilate you into smile-ville (especially after doing the 9-5 drag), the "every now and then" approach is my preferred style of vaporizing now a days.

lookmomnohands,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
While I love those big clouds to the face that annihilate you into smile-ville (especially after doing the 9-5 drag), the "every now and then" approach is my preferred style of vaporizing now a days.

Can't you still draw a big ass 'face annihilating' cloudy hit every now and then?
Like maybe a big ass hit every 15-25 mins?

I'm pretty sure one huge hit would get me about 80% lifted.
One of these every 15-20 mins would be lovely for me. That would save me alot of meds.
I wonder how many of these big hits I can draw with a 0.1/gram bowl?

keepsake,

lookmomnohands

Can't you still draw a big ass 'face annihilating' cloudy hit every now and then?
Like maybe a big ass hit every 15-25 mins?

I'm pretty sure one huge hit would get me about 80% lifted.
One of these every 15-20 mins would be lovely for me. That would save me alot of meds.
I wonder how many of these big hits I can draw with a 0.1/gram bowl?

Indeed sir. When I saw "every now and then" in your post, that triggered how it is for me in my mind, and thus, i assumed you meant "light hits every now and then", as thats how vaporizing is personally with me. Sorry for the projection!

But yes. Face annihilators can happen every now and then for sure haha. Can't say for sure but depending on setting (about 1 o'clock is when the clouds gets big on mine), i'd say maybe somewhere from 3-5? Just a guess though.

lookmomnohands,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
So, don't laugh but this is how I have been using my LSV dry lately:

20130324_1152171.jpg

It has the advantage of a large glass air path which you can draw amazing clouds through. It doesn't get too hot and if it does I just remove my mouth for a sec and it's cool. You can rotate it to avoid blackening. You can pass it around to your friends with ZERO learning curve.

You have to turn the heat up a bit higher than normal, but other than that I have found no disadvantages to using it this way.

lwien

So, don't laugh but this is how I have been using my LSV dry lately:

20130324_1152171.jpg

Muahahahahahahahhahahah..............hehehehehhehe............hahahhaha..............muahahahhahaha !!!!

But seriously, I think it's too harsh using just the regular wand. Isn't the harshness of this a bit much?

lwien,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Muahahahahahahahhahahah..............hehehehehhehe............hahahhaha..............muahahahhahaha !!!!

But seriously, I think it's too harsh using just the regular wand. Isn't the harshness of this a bit much?

Actually the harshness is imo, exactly the same as the wand. The difference is the airflow is unrestricted so you can draw the same "style" of hit as you do directly from a bong or dry pipe. Since the material is farther from the heater you need to turn the heat up to accomplish this. It's not going to be better than water conditioning but it is the best "dry" way to hit it I have found.

deadheadbill,

way2

My LSV arrived today!! I tried a bowl in the long wand it tasted great though I may have been a bit too high on the dial as it was a little harsh. Then on to the WPA and let me say.....I am LOVING this thing!! Huge clouds!!:rockon:

I'm too high to go into any more detail for now...:mmmm::tup:

Boobs that thing is badass!!! I WANT ONE!!

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
So the area that the bowl connects too always has weed falling in there and I was wondering whats a safe way to get the weed out of there?

ElevatedMindset,
Top Bottom