Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
So the area that the bowl connects too always has weed falling in there and I was wondering whats a safe way to get the weed out of there?
something if the herb sticks to much, i take the whole heater cover off and soak it in iso and rinse with water afterwards, for a super clean lsv. i'm pretty anal about keeping stuff clean,lolz

DAMN!! I don't have a LSV, but if I have I will be wanting to buy from you a sation like that! Have you thought about selling some?
no i haven't thought about selling yet. this just a prototype i made from some scrap acrylic. looks good but still need to change alot of stuff if i want to sell it.

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
So its okay to touch that part of it? I dont want to break it. I havent taken it apart yet. And if i wash my wand with ISO can I still vape out of it or do I need to put a new screen in?

ElevatedMindset,

ilovebOObs

So its okay to touch that part of it? I dont want to break it. I havent taken it apart yet. And if i wash my wand with ISO can I still vape out of it or do I need to put a new screen in?

yea just make sure the lsv is off and cold to the touch. the lsv is made to be taken apart like that so you can use it as a herb iron if you wanted to. i normally leave my screen on when i soak then once clean i rinse it out with water and dry it out before use.

ilovebOObs,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I have owned my LSV for a couple months, but until today I had never hit it thru water. Sacrilege, I know. I was completely happy. Content in the fact that my LSV was awesome dry.

But, HOLY SHIT!!! this thing is a beast thru a bong!!! :D :o :clap:

I will never hit it dry again unless circumstances force me.

ilovebOObs

It can be used as an herb iron for combusting?

but....... WHY?

well its just another option, nice for peeps that don't vape 100% of the time.

I have owned my LSV for a couple months, but until today I had never hit it thru water. Sacrilege, I know. I was completely happy. Content in the fact that my LSV was awesome dry.

But, HOLY SHIT!!! this thing is a beast thru a bong!!! :D :o :clap:

I will never hit it dry again unless circumstances force me.

yeah it hard going back to dry hits once you try vape bonging.

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
yea just make sure the lsv is off and cold to the touch. the lsv is made to be taken apart like that so you can use it as a herb iron if you wanted to. i normally leave my screen on when i soak then once clean i rinse it out with water and dry it out before use.

So I took off the cap of the LSV and I can get in there a little better but theres weed stuck to the outside of screen still, I still can't get it off ahaha.

ElevatedMindset,

way2

The whole glass heater cover can be removed if that helps...just pull it off and clean it with iso.

way2,

ilovebOObs

yea once you take the heat cover off you can use a pencil or something to push the screen out and replace it or just clean it.
here is a video from wickie pipes that may help.

ilovebOObs,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I'm overly cautious with this thing so should I just screw out the heating cover or pull? Sorry for all the n00b questions.

ElevatedMindset,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
My LSV arrived today... cant wait to vape tonight.

So what was the whole cord/stress thing about? The power cord seems normal to me.

keepsake,

ilovebOObs

some peeps have issues with the cord fraying or breaking where the cord meets the lsv. personally after a year of use i still have no signs of wear and tear on it.

ilovebOObs,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
EQ Tophat.

Are you suggesting I cut off the top? nah I still use the EQ "hats" with the eblow and whip...

Well honestly, what I've gotten is still not really good, it was hard inserting a screen since there's no smaller inner circle in the middle...I need to get a different adapter...also I have to remove it every hit or not it gets really hot

m0sh,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
The tophat should fit into the top of the adapter. That's how I use the vapor tamer...nice to be able to do small(er) loads that way too.

Dangus,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
The tophat should fit into the top of the adapter. That's how I use the vapor tamer...nice to be able to do small(er) loads that way too.

I see, ok I will try that if the screen that I managed to insert would fall down...still I wish I had better control on the adapter...it gets hots quickly...but I managed to get some nice watery clouds and it feels much more smooth via water...I guess this adapter would work better with a different bong ... the HT perhaps is less suitable.

m0sh,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
ah...a Hydrotube, that would prove to be a bit more problematic with the tophat method...

Dangus,

Jonny2Ts

in too deep...
Just ordered mine :)
Will be pairing it with a custom glassblowers direct reverse showerhead bub :) SEW EXCITED:clap:
Let the wait begin...

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So... I don't need another vaporizer. I really don't. But this looks so cool! I love how you load the bowl, drop it in the joint and THEN heat it up. I mean I love my Cloud, but if it dies...

Tstat,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
So... I don't need another vaporizer. I really don't. But this looks so cool! I love how you load the bowl, drop it in the joint and THEN heat it up. I mean I love my Cloud, but if it dies...

You would love it with all those mobius pieces!

stickstones,

way2

Go for it T I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. I'm impressed every time I hit it!

way2,

vapeguy

I finally broke my shorty transfer wand, what sucks is I JUST ordered a set of 50 screens for it and I remember they said the short transfer wand at that time was the old style.

Does anyone know if the short wands they have in stock at this time are still the old style? If not I'll have bought those 50 screens for nothing!

I did ask 7th Floor directly also but hoping to have a faster reply here.

Edit: Holy crap they more than doubled the cost of the Shorty wand?!?

Thanks

vapeguy,
Top Bottom