Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Funny you mentioned that. I was thinking the exact same thing after a session with my solo. I thought it was just a result of the excitement and joy of the bubbler. I am able to get bigger hits with my solo and this bubbler compared to any other glass because of how smooth the hits are. I think I read somewhere on FC that bigger clouds of vapor result in more cannabinoids being taken in so that may have something to do with it or it is just in our heads.
That's that "Omg, i cant believe i just stole this piece for nearly 1/3rd the price, this thing is F****n AWESOME!" feeling.
Totally normal,lol.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
You all aren't imagining things, with the "enhanced high". I was confused by this, myself for at least a week. How was it, this thing was literally punching me upside the head with vapor hits?

Pay close attention, when you clear with the lattice (and the perfectly sized tubing and mouthpiece). With most bongs, bubblers... its like sucking in on a straw, or of course, a big tube. With the Leviathan FC Bubbler, (this is important) the 18mm stemless and that lattice, its like you're breathing in a big unobstructed breath of vapor and O2. Not sucking it in... but taking that deep breath the doctor tells you to take in, when checking your lungs.

The increased oxygen flow and the instant CLEAR on the pull, result in that enhanced feeling. It would be a BIG boon to my ability to conserve, if it weren't so much damn fun to use.

Lou

Very jealous of you guys with the first batch, so stoked to get mine in a week or two.

That was my thought too on the size Mac, somehow the pics made it look bigger, especially the mouthpiece for some reason. I love the size of it though, now the fun begins experimenting with water levels. So far I like it exactly where you have it in your pic Mac, I am going to try it with a higher water level in a bit.

The new pictures definitely changed my impression, you get how much wider the base looks and the full dimensions.

GOATPUSSY

Just got mine today and paired it with my recently acquired b-day twig UD.

Shitfuck. This thing is amazing. Was able to take huge hits and whoosh them on' down.
Enjoyed 4 or 5 bowls and than added some pressed kiefy hash. Hahaa. I'm wasted.

Had a bad case of the munchies a minute ago... Devoured 2cups of jasmine rice with melted coconut oil and drenched with soy sauce.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Very jealous of you guys with the first batch, so stoked to get mine in a week or two.

The new pictures definitely changed my impression, you get how much wider the base looks and the full dimensions.

Hey! What was wrong with my pictures!? :p

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Takavor23

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey you guys can always send some love back by sharing our facebook so we can get our Halloween giveaway going. I know I kept you guys waiting for this piece but I can see for everyone it was well worth the wait.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey, you're on every Youtube! Leviathan video I have.

I'm giving her all she's got, Captain!

I'll tweet her later.

EDIT: For @#$%'s sake... fix your Twitter, or use the one I made at Leviathan Glass. Yours has been compromised or you're sending out spam. Yes, the Leviathan M&M Tech Bubbler works with a MFLB.

The Magic-Flight Box <----<< follow the link.

EDIT II: Tweeted the video, tweeted a couple pics, posted video to your fb and here on the board.

BigDaddyVapor,

Lou

Hey! What was wrong with my pictures!? :p

haha nothing at all. Yours were the highest res and showed off the logo the best (black bg). For some reason the full side profile pic he posted makes the base look wider, mouthpiece shorter and the can skinnier. Glass is tricky to shoot, having something easily identifiable in the picture makes it easier to judge the dimensions. And, the more pictures the better!

:tup:

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
For anyone interested we are doing a halloween giveaway. Check it out on FB or Twitter. Thanks

Takavor23,
Reactions: placetime

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I did the fb yesterday. I hope I win since I didn't get the good fc price for that lovely bubbler which would have been my first piece oh well.

Dreamerr,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
You might want to check the "Official" post. The rules are slightly different. You just need to share the contest banner for entry.

Takavor23,

dannkk

Well, I tried to post last night, but I really couldn't think of anything that hasn't been said already, and I was medicated like crazy, but here's my review.

The design of the piece is great. The latice perc doesn't really have an ideal water level. Minimum is just until the perc is submerged. This provides the least diffusion, but flavor retention is rediculous. I've been bad...very impatient lately. Been combusting. I smoked some diesel at this level and the flavor was crazy. Seriously the best I ever tasted, but I did cough. Then, same stash, I raised the water level above the brace on the stem. No cough and the diffusion was so high I almost couldn't taste it. It's like a dial-a-diffusion bubbler.

I'm not crazy experienced, but I've hit a decent amount of pieces. Hopps inlines. All kinds of different trees. Triple showerhead tubes. Not to take anything from them, they're great, but they've all got certain levels. They're the same every time. This perc is very versatile. You want flavor, you got it, you want diffusion, you can get that, too. On top of that, even at pretty high water levels, the drag is very, very low. It works really well.

Some nitpicking. A few imperfections in my piece. They don't bother me a bit, but I think they might if I ordered it online for full retail price. The top of the can isn't straight. The lattice isn't domed in the center...high point is further to the back. And some of the masking was messed up before sandblasting so the star in the logo is messed up. Understandable with the deadline and low profit margin they were working with with us. We probably paid their normal wholesale price, but shipping to 100 different people adds up. A lot more work than shipping to 5 or 10 shops.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, I can tell you that hand-blown stuff, even the higher priced-stuff is going to have imperfections. SSFG comes to mind, Apix, EFS, ugh... my brain hurts. Assembly line stuff is what all looks alike and uniform.

Please, don't take this as belittling and/or dismissing your commentary. Honestly, I've noticed imperfections in mine to. All of my pieces do, to some degree, all of the hand-blown stuff... to a greater degree.

Like you said. Its kind of up to you. One thing I always ask myself is "How much is this going to bother me a year from now?" Its amazing the different answers I get to. You would figure you would either tend to blow it off, or tend to complain. Nope... depends entirely on what it is and not necessarily what it cost. Glass, I'm more function over form and I appreciate human imperfections, as long as they don't @#$% with the 1st. :D

BigDaddyVapor,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I am glad you guys liked the piece. Yeah there are always some minor imperfections with had made glass but that's what makes it unique rather then a clone of the last piece. Every piece has a dipped dome, its for holding your "greens" if you choose to combust. FC actually didn't get this for the wholesale price. The wholesale price is 185 to all stores, we did not lower the production value on any pieces for the price break. I only set out to do what I promised and give everyone an affordable piece they can cherish for years to come. I hope you all enjoy your glass and remember we are not just another company. I have met many of you in person and consider you all friends. My personal cell phone is the number you call and I am always available. I made this piece for the FC community and I hope everyone loves their piece as much as I have enjoyed my time on FC.

dannkk

I'm always a bit of a nitpicker. When it comes down to it, it's how it functions, and i can't take anything from it there.

edit: I also love how it purrs when you're hitting it. You can feel it chugging out of the natural perc, but it all gets broken up after. The joints are welded perfectly, too. Almost invisible...and straight.

dannkk,

NewVape

What a guy!
This is one beauty of a bubbler. I've used it for a week now and it is one of my favorites now. I think my favorite thing about it is how sturdily it is built. Not only is it heavy but all the welds and angles feel really secure.

So to anyone reading this for the first time and is considering a new bubbler, I can't say enough to convince you to get a Leviathan/M&M Tech piece. Don't let the fact that you missed the FC bubbler turn you off by any means. If I found this bubbler in my LHS I would have gotten it at their price. And if its not at you local head shop you can always contact Lev.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I concur, on purchasing any of Lev's stuff. I have 2 and both are, IMO... as good as anything else, out there. At least function wise. I pulled out the BDV last night and was reminded what a ripping piece it is. I'll try to get more video today.

BigDaddyVapor,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
The next batch of shipping is going out today and tomorrow. The last batch will be going out this upcomming Monday.

Takavor23,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Damn this bubbler.. My friend who take gravitys and combusts all the time came over to hit the pax with the m&m lev tech FC bubbler. Needless to say he was overwelmed and lightheaded after the first hit. One hitter quitter. Easy KO. I wrapped all my other pieces of glass and put in storage. I only have this one piece in my new house, with one vape. I can't wait to get a HI to pair with this beauty. :tup: :peace: :2c:

Top Bottom