Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

dannkk

I think it's more a problem with forums. In any online community, you end up with a bunch of parrots just spouting out things they've read other people say. They think they know everything because they spend all day lurking.

dannkk,
This forum can certainly be a spring board for any new manufacturer's success. I'd love to see this work out and hope that Lev can get a few out to a couple members here. Once that happens, the rest will follow. :tup:

Definitely! Chiming in here for support. For what it's worth after reading through this thread I avoided making a purchase from the same retailer that screwed Lev over, and I doubt my household will ever use em'

I haven't been following this thread for as long as some, but I'd definitely love to see the FC bubbler too :)

brown_hobbit,

Kief

Medicated
We are still working on everything but the proto will by release JULY 1st. I am making a limited batch of 100 and were out. FC members are getting priority over anyone. After that it has been a pleasure serving you guys. Hopefully if we strike up some luck we will continue to bring you guys AFFORADABLE QUALITY PIECES without the BULLSHIT of other companies.

Sign me up.

Kief,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
LMFAO if i was to pay 800 bucks for a bubbler i would be smoking diamonds and gold out of it XD. No We do not roll that way with us. But I do thank everyone for the support and I hope the FC bubbler is something special. I will be posting a PROMO CODE ON FC for the FC Leviathan Bubbler. Or you can call me and say hey im from FC where my pipe... Either way you do it I hope you guys enjoy what might be my legacy.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Oops... sorry, Lev if I put you in a bad spot. I was unable to edit my post, but one of the mods did. Sorry again. I was actually kind of worried, with that point and should have played it a little closer to the vest.

Nothing nefarious, ladies and germs. Just mentioned some legal issues, I'm neither qualified nor informed enough about... to really be commenting on.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Takavor23

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Oops... sorry, Lev if I put you in a bad spot. I was unable to edit my post, but one of the mods did. Sorry again. I was actually kind of worried, with that point and should have played it a little closer to the vest.

Nothing nefarious, ladies and germs. Just mentioned some legal issues, I'm neither qualified nor informed enough about... to really be commenting on.

No worries the Mods here are awesome. But BOTH pics you posted are ours but not the FC PROTO BTW but those will be available soon enough.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
wow!! sweet looking glass!! i'll be keeping an eye out on these fc bubs, sounds friggin awesome :D

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: placetime

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
hey Lev I'm DEFINATELY in for one of the FC Bubblers and also at least one other piece! I'm ready when U are! :brow:

Chance2Vape,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
i believe the price is suppose to be at $100 from what Lev said.

edit: just found what Lev said right after i posted that on page 6

comments plz, I am working on something similar for the FC piece with a DISK / Shower head and 16 Arm and trying to keep it at 100 bucks. If you guys thing go shorter or wider let me know its about 14"

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Reactions: OKcomputer

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
No worries the Mods here are awesome. But BOTH pics you posted are ours but not the FC PROTO BTW but those will be available soon enough.

Wait! What!? You've got something I haven't seen? Why you sneaky.... I oughta... ;)

Damn, this is was an AWESOME DAY. Got my new box. Might get my crop back, or at least part... at least I'm back in business, is the good thing. Wife's got an interview for a job she wants, on Monday and has a good inside shot, at least. Don't wanna jinx, but I like her odds. Stress level was f'ing max. I'm sure you can relate to, Lev.

Now, I find out there's something from Lev... I haven't SEEN!? Dude, I'm you're right arm man. I'm your Manny! (Scarface reference)

I'm crushed.
Wedgie.gif

Actually, no... now I'm pretty excited. Feels like Christmas!

EDIT: No, screw this. I'm the kid that pulled the tape to check presents (bite me, haters!) on Christmas. You better send me a pic.
icon506.gif
)

BigDaddyVapor,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
High guys! Been lurking for a while now and I had to make an account for this :-) If there is a list I to would love to be on it. I don't want to spam lev though so what's the deal? Should we email him or just sit tight and wait (I will be stocking this thread either way hahah)

MacNcheesePLZ,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
High guys! Been lurking for a while now and I had to make an account for this :-) If there is a list I to would love to be on it. I don't want to spam lev though so what's the deal? Should we email him or just sit tight and wait (I will be stocking this thread either way hahah)

Sit tight

Takavor23,
Top Bottom