Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I don't need no stinkin' splash guard and ice pinch. Same as Frederick... why use ice, if I've got good perc and vapor. Splash? Man... that beautiful piece don't splash. Sold! $150!

See how this works? :D

(well, when I have $150)

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: placetime

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
i can see why Lev would want to keep the ice pinches and splash guard, appeals more to combusters but obviously not as much as to vaporists.

if you can somehow drop the price to $150 i might have to jump on that even though i didn't want to break the $100 mark but i trust Lev's skill and quality. a double disk at $150 might be a challenge for Lev though...those things would be flying off the shelves of your store so fast you might not be able to keep up with production! :lol:

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
yeah dumb as it sounds i only like ice pinches as it adds more piece of mind knowing LARGE objects cant fall down the neck and bust the perc, then again i shouldnt have to worry about stupid shit falling down the neck if im not retarded. Id rather not have the pinches or splash guard just for looks, looks cleaner with nothing.

Xchadb,

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Alllllll these people who wanna get stinky ass water all up in there mouth.
tsk tsk tsk.
lol

Also, for $150 you could probably get the "hyperion omega" (i think is what it was called, its hard to keep track of the name and the pics/ads of all the showerhead pieces on page 1 are all gone.)
EDIT:Found the ads :rockon:

Or just for another $50 the Titan Omega.

I F****ING HATE GETTING KISSED WITH THE WATER!
But i love how those showerheads stack!

KushKlowdz420,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
i can see why Lev would want to keep the ice pinches and splash guard, appeals more to combusters but obviously not as much as to vaporists.

if you can somehow drop the price to $150 i might have to jump on that even though i didn't want to break the $100 mark but i trust Lev's skill and quality. a double disk at $150 might be a challenge for Lev though...those things would be flying off the shelves of your store so fast you might not be able to keep up with production! :lol:

I'd be happy with their single showerhead, like on the Omega's (Hyperion and Titan). At $200, I might just go with either the $75 tube or see if I can get them to forget a few inches on the Hyperion Omega and make her 14" (No, Lev... I'm not going to leave it alone :p. I will eventually wear you down, or you'll love me so much, you'll do it for me)

BigDaddyVapor,

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
I'd be happy with their single showerhead, like on the Omega's (Hyperion and Titan). At $200, I might just go with either the $75 tube or see if I can get them to forget a few inches on the Hyperion Omega and make her 14" (No, Lev... I'm not going to leave it alone :p. I will eventually wear you down, or you'll love me so much, you'll do it for me)

The Omega's are god tier devices.
I've made my mind up too.
Im going to cellect them all,lol.:love:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, my SSDI check when it comes (first one, should be 2 years worth, so several thousand $$$). I've already let Lev know... he's my 1st call. 2nd call will be to my friend/bud-tender and tell him to hook me up with a couple 1/2's of whatever best 2 meds he has for me.

Though, my Strawberry Cough might be ready by then. Strain has a very fast everything stage(s). I got her as a 10" clone. Granted, I put her into flower 2-3 weeks later than I wanted to... but she's well over 3' now and just today, going into flower. She's going to be massive. Flowers ALL over her branches. About as dense and shaped like a Christmas tree.

BigDaddyVapor,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Sorry to keep you guys waiting, we have been having some issues with another company of douchebags so we are still fucked on finishing the proto. Hopefully we get everything sorted by the end of the month or Leviathan Pipes is no more. Hopefully I will post again soon with the results. But I want to thank you all for the support. N i hope we give you a bubbler that will make you all happy. -Lev of Leviathan Pipes

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sorry to keep you guys waiting, we have been having some issues with another company of douchebags so we are still fucked on finishing the proto. Hopefully we get everything sorted by the end of the month or Leviathan Pipes is no more. Hopefully I will post again soon with the results. But I want to thank you all for the support. N i hope we give you a bubbler that will make you all happy. -Lev of Leviathan Pipes

You need someone leaned on? I have LOTS of friends in your neighborhood and surrounding cities (Pacoima, Sylmar, San Fernando, etc). Nice guys, with me... not so nice with others, I don't like.

Legal like, I have LOTS of Law Enforcement friends to.

BigDaddyVapor,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Thanks Big Daddy no just some ppl are stiffing us on payments for orders and since we used money from our pockets to start this business its hurting bad. So we are trying to keep the ball rolling this month. I'll keep you updated but Big Daddy regardless if we go under or not I am personally going to give you a Leviathan on us.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Thanks Big Daddy no just some ppl are stiffing us on payments for orders and since we used money from our pockets to start this business its hurting bad. So we are trying to keep the ball rolling this month. I'll keep you updated but Big Daddy regardless if we go under or not I am personally going to give you a Leviathan on us.

Wow! That's extremely generous. I would be beyond honored to have one of your pieces.

If you change your mind on the debt matter, let me know, man. PM me, or hit me up on fb. I'm not talking anything illegal. I wouldn't ask any of my friends to do that (well, depends....). However, maybe a couple debtors shitting their pants, would loosen up the pocketbooks. Not bad, for a cranky old white boy, friends in high and low places (and I sometimes wonder which, is which. HA!)

Maybe a sale or something. Crunch some numbers, figure out what's the absolute lowest you can let them go (though, honestly... I don't know how much lower you can really afford to go).. Hell, if you've got enough inventory, do a glass blowout figuring how many you can Fire Sale out taking a loss, to at least cover for these business associates that can't pay their debts.

We need guys like YOU. You are the private sector... you are the foundation of our economy. We need guys like you to make it. The more successful you are, the more you create success/jobs for others. I hype you so much, not just because you blow some very nice pieces. I want you to succeed. I want FC to be able to look back and say, we helped turn Lev into the next DG. I would really like to see how much of that massive uptick in his business, is attributable to this forum.

Just posted this to my public feed on fb.

I am posting this for a friend, in need. He is a start up business. Oh yeah and btw... he sells water pipes. He is a local company and just starting out. His prices are insanely low for the products he offers. Lev is a very talented glass blower. He's having problems with some of his debtors, not paying up and its left him with about a month of operating costs.

He's a good guy and I hate to see a small and especially local (N Hollywood/Burbank area), with such talent, go under.

I know its a controversial topic to some, but I think helping out a friend and a small business owner, trumps the possible negatives.

Check out his picture album and his 2012 collection and like his page if you can.

With the link to your page. Going to hit up Twitter to.

I know there's still some stoners out there. Hell, Beef and I smoked more than I care to remember, even if he has a weird (bud) stem collection. LOL!

Anyways... this is a friend of mine and a local glass blower (N. Hollywood/Burbank area). He's had some debtors stiff him and left him with about enough $$$ for a month of operating costs.

I hate to see a guy, making stuff this cheap and this good (this is comparable to Mobius, Toro, Sheldon Black, etc... no shit), local, small business, good guy... go under.

Update again: got my twitter #hashtag... off to do wade into the political war zone... if I'm not back, by tomorrow. Sorry. I'm dead. :mental:

If you're looking for a new piece, please give him a look see. His catalog and prices (ranging from $75 to like $200 vs $400 plus for those other guys) is in his photo album. Hope you all don't consider this spam. It truly is for a good guy and friend.

Just posted in an old BBS group I belonged to back in the day, with a very large membership. Lot of old stoners, in that group.

Update Again: K... got my list of MJ #hashtags for twitter. Off to wade into the political war zone, front lines. If you don't hear from me, by tomorrow. I'm dead. :mental:

Another Update: Survived the jungle... the 3 tweets I used, with hash tags...

Leviathan Glass needs help. Keep the guy blowing glass, making HQ pieces! http://on.fb.me/K4G8RK #Pot #Weed #Marijuana #420 #MMJ #Cannabis

Talented glass blower, needs community help. HQ 7mm glass, prices! $75-$200 http://on.fb.me/K4G8RK #Pot #Weed #Marijuana #420 #MMJ #Cannabis

Small Business owner/friend needs help. Talented Glass Blower - HQ glass, fair prices. http://on.fb.me/K4G8RK #Pot #Weed #Marijuana #420 #MMJ

I'll get some more our tomorrow.

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
I HAVE to get a leviathan before anything happens.
I should be able to at least pick up a hyperion omega in a week or 2.
Im sorry to hear you're dealing with such dishonest people, lev.
Idk how these people sleep at night knowing what chickenshits they are.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Back to work, fb, twitter, etc. Trying to talk some of these guys on fb into making vids of their Leviathans. Lev, man... it would help so much, if we could get something to post on Youtube! Even a standard water level test (hi/lo/med). People seeing those percs doing their magic, will buy.

Facebook, I'm easy to find, as I like to spam Lev's page :D

Twitter, I'm BigDaddyVapor @BigDogJunction (new/old account, I didn't use before. My regular account is my hardcore, racist, tea-bagging, right-wing nutjob account ;)).

We really should make this a group effort. Even if its just posting a link on your timeline, twitter or telling a friend, looking for a new glass piece. We have people on this site, that drop 1000s of dollars on freaking accessories. We can save a glass blower, that has shown an interest in our group and is willing to make something FOR US, with legitimate back and forth of our ideas. How cool would it be, to be part of that process and to OWN one? Man... it would always be my favorite piece.

Man, Lev... had things gone the way they were supposed to go, I'd have floated you the money to carry you thru this.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey, Lev... was going thru some pics and I could have sworn there was a piece I had my eye on (besides that @#$%ing beautiful proto bent neck and honeycomb (???) perc).

It looked like the one on the right, in this picture. I thought it was the Hyperion Omega, but I see that's actually the beaker. Did you discontinue the tube, with the single showerhead? I'm assuming these are early models and/or original prototypes, as your welds are a lot cleaner now.

whathappened.jpg

EDIT: Oops... might have started a fight. :lol: The Communist flag and the crappy attitude set me off. MOM!!! GC Leviathan Thread

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: placetime

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Kind of frustrating. I know the money situation Lev is in, is extremely troublesome. Feels like really shitty timing, to. Just wish we had someone, anyone with one of their pieces, to post a friggin' video and full review. People on fb have said, thanks, great piece, etc... but even contacting them directly has come up empty.

Saw some discussion on GC.... but mostly just some ass, that hasn't ever held or used a piece, but bags on them, because of Craig's List advertising. Bitching about Craig's List adverts, is like pissing and moaning about the weather. Either prepare and be ready for the deluge... or stfu. If you can't hang with that cut-throat environment, then get out of it. Don't moan about someone that keeps his ads near the top.

I'm keeping the candle lit, Lev.

BigDaddyVapor,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
i really wanted to make Lev a nice high def video, possibly a review of some sort or anything.

sometimes you just get REALLY fucking busy.
hope you can get the $$$ situation solved, money sucks.

Xchadb,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I had a look at that discussion over on GC the other day, they seem to have some major sticks up their asses...
(Imagine the italics are the most pompous, douchey voice possible - Think Hedonism Bot from Futurama)

Oh, but the trees will never match the big boys, like *cue angel choir* Toro
What's wrong with the trees?
The ends aren't sealed like our almighty Toro!!!

I seriously don't understand the Toro love fest I seem to see everywhere...
They are nice, well constructed pieces, but nothing to loose your shit over...

I just had another look at that GC thread,
The bottom of the perc itself might leak? And that's a common problem with trees?
:hmm::uhh::disgust::mental: <--That was me over the course of a minute or 2 (I literally did the exact same blink as that 2nd one... and I'm counting the twich)

I seriously can't understand their logic...
*I haven't heard of it before, therefore it's crap*
*I don't like their Craigslist ad*

They sit there spouting crap about Lev harming the little guys...
Isn't that exactly what Lev is at this point???

Oh internet, You give me hope for humanity with this forum, yet you take it away with so many others...

I really hope everyone at Leviathan can make it through these hard times.
Your stuff looks awesome, and if you are able stick it out, I can see you being big.

I'm gonna need to go have a vape to calm my brain down from that craziness I was just reading on GC...

:peace:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Seriously... its like arguing with 13 y/o's, their big brother has a Toro and told them, they're the very best. Now they go around parroting it, like a Toro-headed single-minded monster, with stupid reasoning like "closed-end trees, but he don't mean the percs, but the bottom section, because most of them leak" WTF!? Like Frederick, I was left twitching eye and scratching my head. These kids just make shit up.

The bottom of the tree would be the connection to the chamber below. They're all @#$%ing sealed, you idiots! Only time I've seen one "leak" into the lower chamber, is if your water level is too high. OK... so how hard is that to fix.

Getting back to the guy who made the original comment about closed-ends (some other moron responded with the bottom being sealed part), his reasoning was proper percolation can't happen without closed-ends (of the individual percs, I assumed). Horseshit. I've got 3 cheap tree-percs and a decent 11-arm tree. ALL of them, if leveled and filled properly, fire out of the cuts, before the open ends. Water, air... electricity (my area)... ALL follow the path of least resistance. If the cuts are deep/wide enough, the air is going to bubble out of them, first... regardless. Its a "fact".

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom