Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
yeah, really.....no way bro my dad will kick you'r dads ass.

way i look at it, don't fuckn buy tree percs if you're that much of a "connoisseur" to be too good for it, you fuckn dork.

Xchadb,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
yeah, really.....no way bro my dad will kick you'r dads ass.

way i look at it, don't fuckn buy tree percs if you're that much of a "connoisseur" to be too good for it, you fuckn dork.

Oh no... Toro trees are good enough for them! :lol:

Actually, I prefer showerheads, disks, fritted, over a tree... but I certainly won't turn my back on a piece, if its nice and priced right, tree or not.

EDIT 1: Anyone have linkage (if that's OK with mods) to good glass review blogs? Maybe if Lev, sent a few of his pieces (write them off as a business expense!) to those bloggers... I bet would make a significant and positive impact on his sales.

EDIT II: If anyone has been joining me with the tweets, here's another to send out. Again, with the best MJ related hashtags.

Help talented blower. HQ glass @ fair price. Shower/tree percs. More2Come! http://on.fb.me/LzebCF #Pot #Weed #Marijuana #Cannabis #420 #MMJ

EDIT 3: Posted 2012 catalog to Twitter/Twitpic also to all the popular MJ hashtags. GALLERY LINK

The link to my Twitter and all my SPAM :lol: (hopefully I don't get the boot. been posting about the stupid Kern Co ordinance on co-ops/dispensaries also). TWITTER LINK

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Lev, you're too slow. I created a twitter account/page for you. Tell me which email you want me to send change password info to and I'll send you the link. You'll have full control and privacy over it, after that.

Leviathan Twitter

BigDaddyVapor,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
BVD, while I think it's great that you are trying to help Lev, realize that you can't want it more than he does. If he isn't putting the same (or more) effort into this that you are..... :shrug:

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I know what and who he got hit by. It was/is a big %$#!ing truck. Trying to keep him motivated and let him know people are in his corner. But, yeah... I can only do so much and I'm running out of ideas, I haven't already expressed privately or publically.

BigDaddyVapor,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
We are going out swinging. GC forums ppl do have a major stick up their asses. We are still working on everything but the proto will by release JULY 1st. I am making a limited batch of 100 and were out. FC members are getting priority over anyone. After that it has been a pleasure serving you guys. Hopefully if we strike up some luck we will continue to bring you guys AFFORADABLE QUALITY PIECES without the BULLSHIT of other companies.

BVD, while I think it's great that you are trying to help Lev, realize that you can't want it more than he does. If he isn't putting the same (or more) effort into this that you are..... :shrug:

Putting in a 14 hour shift daily to feed your family is effort. But you can't really fuck with big business dickheads.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Putting in a 14 hour shift daily to feed your family is effort. But you can't really fuck with big business dickheads.

Just so we don't have any misunderstanding, mom really hasn't been following everything and didn't know some of the background, until I told her, Lev. Just don't want either of you thinking there's hostility, where none should exist. She, I and every one of your fans is pulling for you.

If you're going out swinging, then play along with me here. I've opened up some new avenues. People are ALL about social media these days. Its all about how you utilize it, to your advantage. GC forum people are dickheads for the most part. But, those are the ones you have to ignore... unless its actually a valid criticism. Then remove the personal $hit. Man, so many years of my life have been @#$%ing wasted... being mad over something, that wasn't personal and not worth any other anger.

Customers, positive feedback and perception can defeat shitheads, like over on GC every single time. Reality is 90% perception. How someone perceives your company, is their reality of it. All you're missing, is that positive perception.

You say you're going to make 100 FC Protos and sell 'em to members priority. I guarantee you, you're going to get a LOT of positive reviews. Hell, even if it were 60/40 against you... you've got 40 positive reviews, to pimp your wares with. Don't have to bury the negative, but you don't have to light it up either. Besides, I think your chances of having majority love, are pretty good.

Now you've suddenly got ALL these positive vibes flowing on your stuff. Then you're going to see a demand. You have to make people want something... and envy (their friend has it... FREDERICK has it! etc). They have to have it to.

Got nothing but good karma for you, Lev. I wish you the best and will continue to fight the fight for you, as long as you want to carry on. I don't have much trouble in this area, as should be obvious by now. If I don't convince you... I'll out-type your ass.

P.S. (EDIT) An idea voiced to me and goes along with some of my thinking... is why not make a few of the Protos at a time, sell them... send 2 or 3 off to popular glass review sites and you'll have a waiting list with a week.

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
good to hear you have a plan lev, keep it up!

yeah seriously, fuck GC sometimes, just a bunch of dickheads sometimes.

Xchadb,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
We are still working on everything but the proto will by release JULY 1st. I am making a limited batch of 100 and were out. FC members are getting priority over anyone.

sweet baby jesus. i've been waiting for this proto to come out. right now it is my top choice in my list of options for a new piece of glass and i haven't even seen what it looks like yet! :lol: but judging from Lev's past works, the quality will definitely be there at SUCH AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. and only a batch of 100? i'll most likely have to pull the trigger on that before its too late. wouldn't want to miss that train!

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Lev, I totally want to be on that list of 100:rockon:

I know you might not have finalised the design yet, but do you know what logo (if any) you'll be having on them?
Cuz I really like the look of that design on the Titans :)

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: placetime

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Lev, I totally want to be on that list of 100:rockon:

I know you might not have finalised the design yet, but do you know what logo (if any) you'll be having on them?
Cuz I really like the look of that design on the Titans :)
We are only putting a small dragon on the bubblers no other logos. I want people to appreciate the glasswork. Not be covered too much by our logo.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
We are only putting a small dragon on the bubblers no other logos. I want people to appreciate the glasswork. Not be covered too much by our logo.

Sounding better every time you post about it! Been thinking about a bubbler personally for the last few months so i'm excited!

MarcellusWiley,

chimpybits

Really hoping I can afford one of these before they're gone.
But I assume if they're successful, then another production run will occur, yeah? I think I'd prefer to wait for a review. Any thoughts on when a second run would occur - Takavor23?

I am also keen on and have been following this piece. This will be my first glass piece. I'm new to bongs. bubblers, etc, but the first piece that I saw that appealed to me was sessnet's post "Here are my favorite features, of my favorite bubbler.." on page 2 of this thread.

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Been thinking about a bubbler personally for the last few months so i'm excited!

im right there with you MW. i've been wanting a bubb for months now and have been saving my money for something that is worth it. at this point this is how i feel about the Leviathan FC Bubbler

take-my-money.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I can only share, what I feel isn't selling out Lev on information he has shared with me, as someone he can trust. Some of this will be assumption on my part, as I haven't received confirmation. I'm only sharing this, because I don't want any confusion, at least in regards to Lev's presence/absence.

The situation with Leviathan, is a company screwed them over on a very large order. They made a partial payment, but still owe a significant amount of money to Leviathan. Money that was supposed to pay for the majority of his expenses. He's having to work 14 hours a day, currently... to keep his head above water and is in danger of having to shut down shop, as his money, is whats bankrolling him right now.

As far as the FC Bubbler. I have only seen 2 active designs, from Leviathan and I have spoken with them about.

2i7wkqp.jpg

dJktJ.jpg

The second image, is the only one that I have heard referred to, as the "Proto". Both in the thread and in conversations with Lev. Now, technically... that isn't a bubbler. First one is... but the 2nd got the most positive response in the thread and imo, is favored by Lev. Though, I can't quote him there... just a guess on my part.

Last he spoke publicly about the Proto, it was going to be a 100 piece run and then shut the doors. In private, I feel comfortable revealing... I think he still has hopes of pulling this off and turning it around. I have told him, I will continue to help him, in that regard. I believe in him and I think he might be standing at the precipice, of a possible and really positive thing happening for his company. Right now, though... I think he's just trying to stay grounded and his head in the game.

Lev, if I'm way off... please feel free to correct me and no ill-intent referring to our personal correspondence.

I think the best thing any of us, can do for him... is when you do get a piece, if you decide to buy one, is posting reviews/pics on every site you know of. If any of you are bloggers, that do glass reviews... please, do a feature write-up/review of it. This forum/members, can create a LOT of demand for a product, if they view it favorably. Please keep in mind, Lev's running a small company with some friends. Even if his glass doesn't hold up against "Toro" (sorry... a moment)... for 1/4 to 1/8 the price? So what? If they're HALF as good, its still a steal. But, this is Lev's first time, dealing with the Big Boys and getting an introduction into corporate cut-throats. Wouldn't surprise me, if they think his prices are too low and hope he goes out of business, so they can turn around and pimp the limited run, their Glass exclusive, for double the price. They've screwed enough customer and vendors, to validate any conspiracy theories.

Hope that answers some questions.

tepictoton

I want to be counted in too. Will have to take the shipping costs to Europe but i think this is worth it. So where do we sign up?

tepictoton,
Just a quick thought there... if Lev sells 100 of these pieces (and I don't care if it's the "proto" or the "FC bubbler"), which should be pretty easy since both pieces look sick and are ridiculously underpriced compared to the competition, that should create enough of a natural buzz to create some major interest in this brand.

People will list the pieces in their sigs... they'll make videos with various different vapes... this leads to people searching for LSV or VHW or VXC on YouTube and inadvertently seeing a really nice ad for Lev... buzz gets going about the really low prices... and if the quality is there, what's stopping Lev from being a competing brand?

I had to chuckle when I read the GC thread linked by BigDaddyVapor. IIRC, people were talking about how a "new start-up" like Leviathan could never compete with an "established brand" like Mobius... Mobius being a company that officially started when, in like 2010?

In the context of glassblowing, sure, Mobius and SG and Toro and Vertigo are "established brands," but that doesn't put them on the same level as fucking Samsung, GE, Bose, Kellogs, Chevrolet... I mean for christ's sake, do these GC kids realize how small the scientific glassblowing timeline is here?

Lev, play your cards right and you'll be among these "established glassblowing brands" by 2013.

EDIT: And if that doesn't work, you can always play the angle of "jack the prices way the fuck up so people think it's something really special." Never even seen a TORO in person but I fail to see why they're priced so high - maybe its cause their owner (JP) is a grade-A douche.

EDIT 2: Guess I'm on a roll. Here's an example of some WTF pricing (and the piece sold out within a few days of being listed): $800 Toro Mini Beaker w/ Frothilator perk (maybe the included keck clip is solid platinum, I don't fucking know)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
EDIT 2: Guess I'm on a roll. Here's an example of some WTF pricing (and the piece sold out within a few days of being listed): $800 Toro Mini Beaker w/ Frothilator perk (maybe the included keck clip is solid platinum, I don't fucking know)

Oh man... thanks for the input. Great post. However, this comment almost ended up in projectile liquid laugh on my screen. :clap:

BigDaddyVapor,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
As someone who has thought Toro was overpriced since I first saw them, I can say that they are built well, but IMO they can't justify the price tag (I owned a Microverter at one point).
That specific one from ALT was blasted though, so it was probably marked up another $400 from what they normally are... :shrug:
Artsy stuff seems stupidly expensive from ALT...
I'd hate to think what ALT would charge for my EFS Donut with mayan calendar blasting...
A hellova lot more than I paid for it I'd guess... But I digress...

I can certainly promise Lev that there will be some videos showing it off when I get mine :tup:
:nod:

I don't get why the folks over at GC don't want to judge the glass on it's own merits?
They seem to just want to have a Toro/SG Love-in...

Top Bottom