• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I Really like that proto too BDV :tup:
It makes it look that little bit more unique, which is always nice :)
It also has a cool resemblance to the perc in the titan tubes its based on.

I'm just spitballing here, but maybe something like proto 4 could be the fixed neck bub, and something like proto 3 could be the removable mouthpiece/(maybe)dual function version?

Frederick McGuire,

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
leviathan1.jpg
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Basically THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
But of course with the titan type shower head perc.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Is there a functional reason why the mouth piece goes all the way to the bottom? I think having a similar mouth piece like the LW15 arm bub but half the length looks more attractive. I am currently looking for something smaller than my current LW15 arm bub.

Well, let me first state, these are just my ideas. I'm not connected to Leviathan, other than I'm one of the ones that kept bugging them, to start posting here, more often. :D

As for the function of the long mouthpiece. Honestly, I don't know if it serves any function, other than increased volume. However, I was looking for a smaller diameter piece, per WatTyler's request and thoughts of my own. It was the first "part" I found, that fit the bill. Plus, I like the look of the reinforcement. The parts I used are all Leviathan, with the exception of the mouthpiece and the Dewarr. Though, I would still prefer a more flared end.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Basically THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
But of course with the titan type shower head perc.

Damn... should have stole that mouthpiece!

chimpybits

Oh... I almost forgot about this thread!

Wonder when we might see a working proto? :D
Ditto.
I've been lurking on this thread and generally been trying to learn about the various glass options in the Glass forum. I have virtually no experience with glass pieces; however, I am liking this. Compact, sturdy and comfortable looking. The Dewaar Style Injection Joint is really appealing to me.

chimpybits,

placetime

Glad to hear y'all are still interested in hanging with FC for a while, Takavor23. :tup:

I like the ideas that have been tossed around so far. One other direction that hasn't been mentioned yet (I think) is more of a hammer-style bubbler with a gong joint. Could maybe be smaller/less-expensive than the ideas tossed out so far? :2c:

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Glad to hear y'all are still interested in hanging with FC for a while, Takavor23. :tup:

I like the ideas that have been tossed around so far. One other direction that hasn't been mentioned yet (I think) is more of a hammer-style bubbler with a gong joint. Could maybe be smaller/less-expensive than the ideas tossed out so far? :2c:

I would love to see a sample

Takavor23,

placetime

Hey, this is the Leviathan thread--let's keep it on topic. Those links were meant to be just a few quick examples of the general style I was talking about. Maybe I should have sent them in a private message instead. :\ If anyone wants to discuss those links outside of our discussion about Leviathan pipes, maybe head over to this thread: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/
Myself, I've been greatly enjoying following both that thread and this one. :cool:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
This isn't the affordable glass thread?

I ke'ed! I ke'ed!

Well, only slightly. I was confused by the links to glass I've seen.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: placetime

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
comments plz, I am working on something similar for the FC piece with a DISK / Shower head and 16 Arm and trying to keep it at 100 bucks. If you guys thing go shorter or wider let me know its about 14"

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
What is the height of the stemless double disc perc tube with the bent neck?

Gonzo,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
What will be the price of that piece Takavor? Looks very interesting. Any chance of seeing a video of how it stacks?

I am loving the clean look with minimal labels :tup:

Gonzo,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
it will have a barely noticeable leviathan on its bend thats it. and it will provide a better grip. The doubble disk was just for fun idk of a price yet. Btw my names Lev

Takavor23,
Top Bottom