• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
You sonofagun Lev. I really wasn't planning on owning two of your pieces, but I think I NEED that showerhead.

Why do I have a feeling when I release my next lineup you are gonna hate me then too. lol If you are interested just message me and I will get you the one you want. But Let me put out a video so you are sure its what you want. I don't want you to be unhappy with your piece.

Takavor23,
Why do I have a feeling when I release my next lineup you are gonna hate me then too. lol If you are interested just message me and I will get you the one you want. But Let me put out a video so you are sure its what you want. I don't want you to be unhappy with your piece.
I can't imagine being unhappy, but I'm really looking forward to the vid. Can't buy it till after my vacation anyways :)

kingofnull,
Reactions: Takavor23

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Secret to the Lattice, is breath... not suck.

Doesn't work like alternate perc types. In fact, if I don't use it for a week or so... my first pulls off it, are lacking. Need to get in the habit of priming myself, when its sat for more than a few days.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Sorry but NO PINK HELLO KITTY BUB, NO PEACE! Sheesh, Levon I can even bring you pre-made grit blasting masks for the HK! (I have a digital knife plotter for cutting blasting masks and resist masks.)

I know how you glass pushers work, the first taste is free. But now that I'm jonesing for new color lattices....you won't even give up one hit of your hello kitty stash? Evil man...

PS I'm in town, will call b4 dropping by for a 18mm flower bowl this week. And put pressure on you for 3 Hello Kitty Dubble-Dubble Showerhead bubs.

Resistance is Futile!

heezj.jpg

NewVape

What a guy!
Agreed 100%. That's what I was trying to say!
To add my :2c: late in the conversation, I also find that water level is a critical factor. I find for me the water needs to be just touching the bottom of the lattice. Like everyone else I had to learn I it is more of a steady draw then a pull like with other bubbs. This is why I always advocate using a vape that can handle a good draw speed. Having to use the lattice with a vape that has a restricted draw speed, is like having a (your favorite super car) and driving it through a school zone.

NewVape,

jasmin

Hey guys. I know this is'nt the thread to ask but whats a good to go vaporizer? My friend got this Eureka vapor pen its for concentrates. Is that a good buy? Any advice would help thanks.

I like the Arizer Solo best of all my vapes so far. But you're right, this is really isn't the right place to ask. Not really fair to Lev to veer that far off topic.

Why or why does my LevFC get me so much more vaked than any other piece of glass. Had some friends by tonight for a little glass sharing session, and I believe it's true today more than ever.

edit: REALLY looking forward to your video Jasmin.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey guys. I know this is'nt the thread to ask but whats a good to go vaporizer? My friend got this Eureka vapor pen its for concentrates. Is that a good buy? Any advice would help thanks.

You'll get different answers, for most everyone that answers. IMO, nothing beats my HI.

Looking forward to your video.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Takavor23

jasmin

Thanks guys! Looks like I have lots of research to do. Yes Shower Head Video! :science: I'm sooooo looking forward to making it! Cant say enough great things about Leviathan Glass. If you haven't seen my other Leviathan Vids please check em out. (youtube-jazzygore)

Top Bottom