Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

The draw is not difficult at all using my GonG stem ;) There is 4 notches total however i think you could do 6 for even better flow.

vIO5O.jpg
Did you notch that GonG stem yourself? Both of mine came without notches.

kingofnull,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
Yeah I did it with a cheap $20 dremel knock off I bought at harbor freight which came with some diamond cutting discs. Its easy enough but I practiced on the stock stems before I did the gong. Be super careful if you attempt it. More info about this with some tips in the solo thread.

MacNcheesePLZ,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Got the lattice bubbler yesterday afternoon, VERY impressed!:smug:

Must say it's the nicest piece I've ever owned, and the nicest scientific piece I've every had the pleasure of using.

Been using the T1 and the Rev with it and have been getting great results.

Thanks again Lev!

Cheers

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Did you notch that GonG stem yourself? Both of mine came without notches.
And you can even do it turbo all the way if you get ballsy with your dremmel :) I mod all my stems, stock and GonGs , notches and drill the hell out of the 4 holed glass screen, trust me, it is amazing the difference, caution, be really careful about drilling glass, read some tips before, I broke 2 regular stems to get to the result, but is rocking...

Zangano Cruel,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I received my FC bubbler today. I don't claim to be a glass expert in any way; in fact, I'd say I'm a total noob. But I've got to say that this bubbler is exactly what I've been looking for. And I didn't even know it! :lol:

The draw is effortless and so damn smooth. I took in a hit that was enormous; way bigger than my usual hit from my little straight tube bubbler. And no cough. Right; no cough but practically lights out! :ko: The other thing that really struck me is how solid this piece is. My biggest fear with glass is the obvious; breaking it. I don't (knock on wood) feel that way about this bubbler. It sits at a perfect height for sitting and hitting it. I'm in love.

Great job on this one Lev. :tup:

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Woot, congrats on your first bub mom!

I've never seen you post a lot of pictures now that I think of it. Pls show it off, & show us some of your beautiful wood while you're at it too pls :nod:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh, I've posted lots of pics OTA... you're just looking at the wrong threads. :lol: I'm still unpacking, but will see if I can locate my camera and get a pic up of my new bub with my HI this week.

I've been having a little too much fun with this bubbler. Trying out different water levels and vapes with it. Haven't gotten too much else accomplished, however... :ko:

momofthegoons,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah.

We noticed. Place is starting to get a little dusty and disorganized. Need a woman around here to keep things tidy. :lol:

EDIT: Make me a sammich, while you're up.
poke2.gif

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh, I've posted lots of pics OTA... you're just looking at the wrong threads. :lol: I'm still unpacking, but will see if I can locate my camera and get a pic up of my new bub with my HI this week.

I've been having a little too much fun with this bubbler. Trying out different water levels and vapes with it. Haven't gotten too much else accomplished, however... :ko:

All this time on FC and now someone tells me I've been in the wrong threads all along? Perhaps I should put a wanted add in the classifieds for a guide, or a map at least :p

I'll keep an eye out than, if I can find the right thread that is :lol:

Ontariovapes

Well I just received bith of my pieces at once. Lev, you've outdone yourself! I've spent the last hour just staring at all the great things on these pieces. Just beautiful. I may even get around to using them soon. Thanks for everything Lev and especially thanks for going the extra mile and sending to Canada. I really appreciate it.

Ontariovapes,
Reactions: Takavor23

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm not going to kiss Lev's ass, he's got enough slobber. No. Lev is going to lay the lips on my cheeks. Because I, The Amazing BigDaddyVaporini have pulled off the impossible. They once again, said... it couldn't. be. done.

A wide-open, massive 60mm wall to wall hand-woven lattice perc. The little MFLB? A WPA? Running off a battery!? Are you @#$%ing kidding us, BDV? You are insane! (if I was rich, I'd be eccentric, or Johnny Depp)

Oh... I'm quite sane (lie)... let me show you. Muahahahahahaha!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wait a minute BDV, I thought you didn't order the new bubbler and was mad...now I am mad. Nice vid though....bet lev sent you one even though not on list waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....can't wait till sale and it will be my first if the price is right lol.

Dealing with the solo stems since last night I am not sure glass works in bed and then being able to chuck it on the night stand. I still have the stem in one piece not sure if a bubbler would have made it.

Dreamerr,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Are these bubblers still for sale? Looked through a few pages but didn't see a selling price or any kind of listing. Looks super sweet though. Love all the vids people have posted!

JSteez4205,

Lou

Are these bubblers still for sale? Looked through a few pages but didn't see a selling price or any kind of listing. Looks super sweet though. Love all the vids people have posted!

The showerhead bubbler is still for sale (~130), but the lattice bubbler was a limited run of 100 and I believe have been all sold. However theres a sale on his fb page for the black and clear lattice version for just a bit over the limited run price (still a killer deal on a 400$ bubbler).

Lou,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Wait a minute BDV, I thought you didn't order the new bubbler and was mad...now I am mad. Nice vid though....bet lev sent you one even though not on list waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....can't wait till sale and it will be my first if the price is right lol.

Dealing with the solo stems since last night I am not sure glass works in bed and then being able to chuck it on the night stand. I still have the stem in one piece not sure if a bubbler would have made it.

I don't know why you would think I wasn't on the list? I've been involved in this since we were first introduced to Lev. I was also the second person to receive one and have posted multiple pictures, videos and a rather long review. :D

I wasn't going to order the other bubblers unless lucky. I got lucky and was able to order one from Sam. The PV, is out of my price range.

BigDaddyVapor,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I would have thought you did but something you said brought me to that conclusion pages ago. I suppose I got ah can we say it confused:huh:

PB88123

Vaporist

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Surprisingly milky, BDV!

Oh yeah, meant to respond earlier. Hell yeah, it is. I'm telling you, it did not make any sense to me. Still doesn't. All of my heavy hitters, the MFLB has difficulty fogging up the glass. It takes a boatload of patience, practice and a LOT of herb to nail it. I think I doubled my herb budget when I first got the Saxo and started trying to do it. People like sticks make a good point, on that however. Its not cheating, but it really loses a lot of the experience. Instead of just ripping on a nice vapor cloud, I'm constantly having to watch my pull, to keep it dense as possible. Very little perc action.

With the Lev, its effortless. Whips have ALWAYS been easier for me to milk a piece with. Its a no-brainer with the WPA, really. Don't overpull the flow and it will milk up nicely. Though, I have raised my water level about 1/4". I did that prior to discovering the WPA success with it, but I know it adds to it. It compresses the vapor volume, increases pressure and just really, really works well.

I'm sure GAS would have afflicted me at some point. But, this is a legit home setup I would be happy with, if restricted to just it. That cloud proves it.

I'm amazed at the versatility of this perc. That video has to count for something, towards this being a legit vapor piece, bOObs. You know that, as a MFLB owner (or former?).

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy and safe Halloween. I will be off for a few days. See everyone Thursday

Thanks!, im giving out king size candy bars to the little kids that knock on my door.
Thats what they really want,lol.

KushKlowdz420,
Top Bottom