Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
003-63.jpg

005-56.jpg

029-6.jpg

027-7.jpg

on the back bottom.
025-7.jpg

:rockon:

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
I am so stoked for this bubbler! can't wait to get my PayPal invoice next week Lev, sorry for harrassing you on FB hahaha

Chance2Vape,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm going to pull out all of my hair, if I don't see a picture of another bubbler soon... like, yesterday.

Shit... see what you did. My hair's already gone.

damn I like that too... maybe more even. Lev get a better camera PLEASE.

is that going to be a limited retail release too?

kingofnull,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I don't think the "FC" bubbler is a limited release. The discount is... but M&M is going to continue to make them, was the impression I got.

Yeah, Lev... get a better f'ing camera or post wherever you did last time, that was actually a HQ pic. I think your phone compresses images too much for MMS.

Oh.. btw. This, I think would rock with a number of vapes. I think it would work exceptionally well, with all of mine.

BigDaddyVapor,
I don't think the "FC" bubbler is a limited release. The discount is... but M&M is going to continue to make them, was the impression I got.

Yeah, Lev... get a better f'ing camera or post wherever you did last time, that was actually a HQ pic. I think your phone compresses images too much for MMS.

Oh.. btw. This, I think would rock with a number of vapes. I think it would work exceptionally well, with all of mine.

Right, it's not a limited release anymore - at least not if the model is the same M&M Tech bubbler.

The disk diffused bubbler looks really sweet but it's a BIG hunk of glass. This showerhead looks a little more manageable.

kingofnull,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey Lev, what's the chances of getting them to sandblast the Leviathan/fc logo on that 2nd bubbler? I'm really interested in seeing that jewel work... plus, other than not have a dewaar... looks like it would fit a Cloud, quite easily and stable.

SD_haze

blownup.jpg

564479_10151114595018926_264230800_n.jpg

The new VXC devastator bub has a striking similarity(don't think it comes with the hydratube), although it has a male joint instead of two females.
We shall see on the pricetag on it though, may very well be double what the lev showerhead was quoted at.

SD_haze,

SD_haze

I really don't see the similarity, other than form factor, like the VB Hydrator.
True, the lev bub resembles the VB hydrator moreso in form, but with a badass showerhead :cool:

I was just thinking along the lines of them both being put into place at the same time, but not to insinuate anything related to that.

SD_haze,
Looks like the base of the Leviathan is part of the can though, rather than a separate piece of glass.

kingofnull,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Not sure what's up, but it must be something. Haven't heard from him personally, since Wednesday night.

I even texted him the idea about the $120 bubbler. No response. If he's not responding to that, then I just assume, its something important. We text back and forth all the time, so this is out of the norm.

EDIT: Looks like this would address any concerns with it fitting the cloud, w/ this adapter.
VapeXhale Cloud

BigDaddyVapor,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Sorry fellas our system crashed. Just got our computers working again. This Friday I will post a paypal link. The list is FULL for the FC BUBBLER. I honestly don't see any resemblance to that piece. BDV thanks for posting that pic for me. The second shower head bubbler is not a limited production. Also all other FC look alike bubblers will not be stamped with any FC markings. The price for the FC Bubbler will be around 400 bucks for all others at any online stores. We finally are on Grasscity now if anyone would prefer to order directly from them. Sorry for the wait.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Ow before i forget I know its not the joint most people wanted but for cost and the quality I dont think anyone will be disappointed. Also 120 will be the FC price for the smaller bubbler. For all other starting in October the price will be 160.

Top Bottom