Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I often prefer a dewaar joint, but your one looks nice like that, it looks pleasing to my eye at least ;)

Will there be any FC markings on the smaller bub, or is it just a discount on that one for FC members?

I'm glad I'm already on the list for the FC Mesh perc bub, would I/anyone else interested be able to get that at the same time as the FC bub? (I always try to combine postage if possible :tup:)

I can't wait to get my hands on some of your work, the pics have me :drool:

Frederick McGuire,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, I can certainly attest to the quality and it kicked the shit out of and left seven dudes grinning last week, tube. Friend Gary spent the whole night sitting across from it, while they played cards. I'd look over at him and he'd be trance-like fixated on it, mumbling something. lol

First thing I texted to him the next day, was "I know you liked that bong, huh?" My phone was ringing in 5 minutes!

BigDaddyVapor,
Can we order the showerhead now? Or we have to wait for October? If we order now, does it ship in Oct?

I'm thinking I'll just drop the extra $30 and get the regular FC bubbler. It's worth a whole lot more than the showerhead and it looks tough (and tuff) as hell. But I do love the detachable mouthpiece on the $120 bubbler and smaller profile of the $120 bubbler.

Glad I'm on the list too :rockon: now I just need to decide which to get.

kingofnull,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Wow. Pretty impressive, Lev. There are still those that doubted you and granted, you did manage, form designs discussed... you did address the opinions given... in two different bubblers. We really need to make arrangements for the near future, for that little jewel bubbler, but that can be discussEd later.

More/better pictures of the new bubbler, please. Good picture of the perc!

Edit: excuse me... you did use designs that were discussed and agreed to be nice designs. But there where many to choose from. I remember a flat disc type perc discussed and a showerhead. The Cloud wasn't near as popular at the time either.

BigDaddyVapor,

placetime

Will the $120 bubbler have any FC markings? And does the $120 cover everything, or will there be additional charges for packaging, shipping, etc.? More pics? Is there a projected shipping date?
:peace:

placetime,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
can't wait lev! your the man for making this happen! :clap: damn computers, get that paypal link up asap!

kushcabbage,

GOATPUSSY

Quick questions....

Is PayPal the only method of payment?

Is it possible to get an 'unbranded' bubbler? (I would pay a few bucks more for this option).

What's the final price on this? (still $158... )

Thanks in advance!!

GOATPUSSY,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Alright to answer all questions, the smaller bubbler will not have any FC markings. They can be ordered starting this Friday. Paypal will be the only message until i can recover all the website data. 120 and 158 are the FC only prices and no that does not cover shipping and handling. Local Pick ups can avoid these fees as always. @Goat No matter what it will have a stamp even if it is not sand blasted. Everything will start shipping October first.

Takavor23,

GOATPUSSY

Alright to answer all questions, the smaller bubbler will not have any FC markings. They can be ordered starting this Friday. Paypal will be the only message until i can recover all the website data. 120 and 158 are the FC only prices and no that does not cover shipping and handling. Local Pick ups can avoid these fees as always. @Goat No matter what it will have a stamp even if it is not sand blasted. Everything will start shipping October first.

Thanks for the reply, Takavor. Can't wait!!!

GOATPUSSY,

placetime

Thanks for the info. How much $ for shipping/handling?

If more pics aren't available, then can you tell us any more info or specs for the $120 bubbler?

placetime,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
If i received a message via fb, or fc ur on the list. If u didnt get a number then ur in the first 50. What specs do u guys want for the other bubbler?

placetime

What specs do u guys want for the other bubbler?
Well, I think all we know right now is one fuzzy pic, so, uh, anything/everything? Hmmm...height of bubbler, height with mouthpiece, glass thickness, description of mouthpiece, description of showerhead, size of joint, full shipped cost, uh....what am I forgetting? :ko:
:peace:

placetime,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
If i received a message via fb, or fc ur on the list. If u didnt get a number then ur in the first 50. What specs do u guys want for the other bubbler?

What specs do we want it made, or asking us what specs, do we want to know?

If its the later, what are ALL the specs?

Otherwise, slap a Dewaar on it "leviathan fc" and you're done.

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
012-28.jpg

jasmin

Hey guys. New here, just joined so I can support Leviathan Pipes. Wanted to share a video of my new glass from Leviathan. Please excuse the side wayz view. This is the first video I ever made :ko:.
Typhon Omega

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Hey guys. New here, just joined so I can support Leviathan Pipes. Wanted to share a video of my new glass from Leviathan. Please excuse the side wayz view. This is the first video I ever made :ko:.
Typhon Omega

THANK YOU!!
Ive been waiting for a video like this.
Thats exactly the tube i was looking at ,too.
:p

KushKlowdz420,
Top Bottom