Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

VAPORIZER22

DADDYS HOME!
005-55.jpg

Beautiful, just beautiful.
009-40.jpg

Its an 18mm joint :ko:
007-42.jpg

015-21.jpg

Looks really nice, how does it hit Kush? Get to vappin man!

SD_haze

looks amazing. Your photos are much better than Lev's! I was worried it'd be a little crooked, but it just looks incredible. The recessed top of the can confuses me, I keep thinking it's a dewaar. What is it's purpose? To provide less volume in the can? Ash tray? Is Leviathan etched anywhere on it?

I want.
Could store hash oil there =P

SD_haze,

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
looks amazing. Your photos are much better than Lev's! I was worried it'd be a little crooked, but it just looks incredible. The recessed top of the can confuses me, I keep thinking it's a dewaar. What is it's purpose? To provide less volume in the can? Ash tray? Is Leviathan etched anywhere on it?

I want. I'll miss the dewaar, but I guess the potential for ash catchers is worth the loss.

Still a tough decision between PV and Leviathan, but I think this has nearly sealed the deal for me. Would still like the scoop about labelling though.

The recessed top is great for combusters, because you can put your stash in it while you combust,lol.
Leviathan is nowhere on the piece, but you and i both know who blew it, lev clearly was not stoked about it.
You'll love it,bro.

Looks really nice, how does it hit Kush? Get to vappin man!
sorry bro, i updated the post, theres a vid.
I combusted though.
Wanted to give a milkshot.

KushKlowdz420,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Me have ca$h. Me have your address. You have my phone and address Levon! I want one to add to my Leviathan collection (of just one tube...my Lev Kraken Omega...it's so lonely on it's shelf....) tick, tick, tick, tick...

I'll just wait by the phone... tick, tick, tick ;)

Fully Melted,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Man, I'm @#$%ing vaked... I missed the whole logo issue. Uhm. Hhm. Well... I really don't know WTF to say, other than spew a bunch of profanities.

I've already texted Lev, my feelings.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
amazing, look at those bubbles stacking like that scene in Willy Wonka, whew I'm glad
charlie and grandpa didn't hit the fan.. Lev you are the man :clap:

kushcabbage,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Website is taking longer then we expected since we are swamped with orders from champs. If you are in california near los angeles you can order direct from 818-454-5882. If not give us a week or so. If not I will upload a paypal link.

Takavor23,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Me have ca$h. Me have your address. You have my phone and address Levon! I want one to add to my Leviathan collection (of just one tube...my Lev Kraken Omega...it's so lonely on it's shelf....) tick, tick, tick, tick...

I'll just wait by the phone... tick, tick, tick ;)

818-454-5882 bro lol

Takavor23,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
He added the little bump in the mouth piece, so that you could grip it a lot more comfortably with your thumb.
Works out pretty nicely,too.
017-20.jpg

Hey Kush,,,,how much ground flowers could go on top of the can? Is that something that seems like a sound use?

Jeppy,
Reactions: mvapes

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Kush you are the man bro. Sweet rip. Again I hope you all enjoy a 400 dollar pipe courtesy of Leviathan/M&M tech

HAHA, thanks alot.
I just retired all other pieces i have.
And rushed or not, I like it.
Naysayers of this bubbler are missing out.
Dont let the label deprive you of a high end piece.

KushKlowdz420,
Reactions: Takavor23

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Hey Kush,,,,how much ground flowers could go on top of the can? Is that something that seems like a sound use?
My camera is dead ATM so i couldn't snap a picture, but its holds a good gram,maybe 1.5 grams.
As far as practicality,I dont see why not.
I would use it as a dabber dish,though.;)

KushKlowdz420,
Reactions: Takavor23
Top Bottom