JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Got mine today aswell, only 3 days from across the country.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with them...

"...what to do with them..."? Ah, I think the people on this thread might have some suggestions!

-JyARman

JyARz

Manufacturer
Gawd Damn Jyarzman that was some a fast delivery!!! Thx a million will be purchasing again soon!

Our fine United States Postal Service at work! I try to turn your orders around fast but the good ol' USPS has to do its part, which amazingly it does most (not always!) of the time.

I appreciate your business. Thank you!

-JyARman

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Don't say that about usps in front of me to get my order down the block. I might and said might get it today lucky it isn't some breathing apparatus that will keep me alive. Then when I do get it we will find out if they break this time cause she will leave it out in the street and let the cars run over the packages a few times...jk...well sorta.

I get packages sometimes and she puts them on my porch but you think she can bring my other mail she knows I am disabled. If I happen not to be here she can put it in the box where her dumb truck is parked. :rant:over....

Dreamerr,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

JyARz

Manufacturer
Don't say that about usps in front of me to get my order down the block. I might and said might get it today lucky it isn't some breathing apparatus that will keep me alive. Then when I do get it we will find out if they break this time cause she will leave it out in the street and let the cars run over the packages a few times...jk...well sorta.

I get packages sometimes and she puts them on my porch but you think she can bring my other mail she knows I am disabled. If I happen not to be here she can put it in the box where her dumb truck is parked. :rant:over....

Something told me I couldn't get away with giving the USPS a compliment...what can I say...they seem to get the job done...MOST of the time!

SD_haze

My purple JyARz shipped Aug 6 and arrived Aug 8 :rockon:
EygxDni.jpg

way2

Just wanted to say I wasn't sure about the purple and pink colors. Thought they might be a little... I don't know...girly I guess. Having them in front of me I love the bright colors!!

Also left the new ones open overnight and the smell is completely gone!

I love these things!! Get some now...you won't regret it!!

al bundy

Vaporist
Ordered two more last night.With the BOGO that come out to $7.25 each.
Well worth the $.

al bundy,

JoeKickass

Does the smell ever go away? I've been airing and washing the latex for days now...

JoeKickass,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wow joe you must have a good sniffer. I just started airing mine out cause they just came but haven't washed the jyarz yet.
My old ones have a smell but nothing offensive. I mean everything has a smell.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

mlo4sho

Just unpacked my 2 newest Jyarz. Got Blue and White. They're awesome! It's a very nice shade of blue and the white is like bleach. Eventually I think I will have to have them all. Thanks again Jyar man!

mlo4sho,
Reactions: JyARz

rolling green

Don't post much here but I must say these are nice! Fantastic design and perfect size. Thanks again jyarman, awesome product and even better service. Ill be back for 2 more this weekend!

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Just made my order for two black JyARZ with (hopefully) a blue and true white one as the freebies.

Thanks in advance JyARman :rockon::tup:

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow. All I can say is WOW! I'm heading to a festival in a few weeks and just happened to be looking for storage for several different types of medicine. I just happened to see the slider here advertising buy one get one. I ordered a blue and a purple. So, I'll have those plus the pink and black (or white). I just sent the email with my order number. What an awesome deal :)

These look perfect!

JyARz

Manufacturer
Don't post much here but I must say these are nice! Fantastic design and perfect size. Thanks again jyarman, awesome product and even better service. Ill be back for 2 more this weekend!

My Jyarz came yesterday and the quality of the product is far beyond my expectations. I have a lot of containers and these Jyarz take the cake. Well done and thank you Jyarman.

Thank you both very much!

Joe,

Send me a direct message, I have a few sample silicone gaskets that I've been testing, they are odorless. I'll send you one to see if it does the trick. OK? I want all my customers to be ecstatic with their purchase...I'll find a way to make you happy!

Wow. All I can say is WOW! I'm heading to a festival in a few weeks and just happened to be looking for storage for several different types of medicine. I just happened to see the slider here advertising buy one get one. I ordered a blue and a purple. So, I'll have those plus the pink and black (or white). I just sent the email with my order number. What an awesome deal :)

These look perfect!

Love it! Thank you! Tstat....thank you!

-JyARman

John Lewus

I left my new ones that I got (they are awesome BTW) with the tops off and glass out overnight and they still smell. Do I need to rinse them first or remove the gaskets?

John Lewus,
Reactions: JyARz
Top Bottom