JyARz Storage Containers

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
So excited to try my JyARz. Glad things are looking great on your end Jyarzman. Wonderful product with a great price point.

Any thought of making a glow-in-the-dark plastic sleeve? I fear I'm going to lose my black one, :D.

Tweak,

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
So excited to try my JyARz. Glad things are looking great on your end Jyarzman. Wonderful product with a great price point.

Any thought of making a glow-in-the-dark plastic sleeve? I fear I'm going to lose my black one, :D.

Thanks for the kudos...very much appreciated...

I've been asked about glow in the dark...I'm kind of an environmentalist freak of sorts, and I'm just not that keen on whatever it is that glowing stuff is...sorry man, I have to keep to my beliefs.

SD_haze

Ordered 2 more jyarz.
Got dem purps!

dANxXNU.jpg

JyARz

Manufacturer
Cant believe i was so slow to see this BOGO deal!!! Couldnt stop myself and ordered some pure white ones! :spliff:

Sha....wheat! (Sorry I'm getting punching this promo is blowing up ;-) Thank you. -JyARman

JyARz,
Reactions: Dreamerr

John Lewus

I am still talking to friends to probably do an order of 6 or more. I don't really need more but now I want to use these for my ibuprofen and other stuff.

John Lewus,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

JyARz

Manufacturer
I am still talking to friends to probably do an order of 6 or more. I don't really need more but now I want to use these for my ibuprofen and other stuff.

They actually make really good travel containers for shampoo, conditioner and all the rest. My wife and several of her friends use them for fine oils and such. They really are multi-use containers ... good to store all kinds of stuff!

Thanks for your continued support John.

-JyARman

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
People that come to my house ask me all the time what else can I use them for but as I get stuck in my thoughts I say spices and such. Maybe a half assed idea listed on the site can help:shrug:. I was so stumped I said diamonds yesterday :lol:. I have no idea why:ugh:.

JyARz

Manufacturer
People that come to my house ask me all the time what else can I use them for but as I get stuck in my thoughts I say spices and such. Maybe a half assed idea listed on the site can help:shrug:. I was so stumped I said diamonds yesterday :lol:. I have no idea why:ugh:.

I focus on "fine herbal remedies" and "personal care products" on the site. I tried to make the site short and sweet but maybe this is a section I should expand. I think when the bigger size is available the potential markets will expand as well.

JyARz,
Reactions: Dreamerr

John Lewus

They actually make really good travel containers for shampoo, conditioner and all the rest. My wife and several of her friends use them for fine oils and such. They really are multi-use containers ... good to store all kinds of stuff!

Thanks for your continued support John.

-JyARman

Hrmmm. Shampoo and conditioner? That is actually not too bad of an idea. I would be concerned about it leaking or getting into the silicone insert. I'll pour some in my container tonight and try out.

John Lewus,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hrmmm. Shampoo and conditioner? That is actually not too bad of an idea. I would be concerned about it leaking or getting into the silicone insert. I'll pour some in my container tonight and try out.

You can disassemble the JyAR completely, wash and re-assemble. Like new! But they don't leak so it should be a problem but in time the shampoo gets around the glass so it is nice to be able to clean them.

JyARz,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Wow I thought I had enough but how can I turn down 2 for 1 jyarz :D
Same here. But, that is great! :)

I also use mine as travel containers for vitamins.

I use a Sharpie to write on them - Iso takes it off very nicely.
I also got some of those re-writable freezer labels, and they stick very well.

John Lewus

You can disassemble the JyAR completely, wash and re-assemble. Like new! But they don't leak so it should be a problem but in time the shampoo gets around the glass so it is nice to be able to clean them.

I am giving it a try. I just emptied my blue one and filled with liquid bath soap to use in my gym bag. If this works after a few weeks I will make these my travel kit.

John Lewus,

zyzz

I hate to say it but I'm not sure ;-( I use Shoppify as my platform and that option is part of their package. I've never used it nor have any of my customers.
no worries just as long as I get my jyarz :)

zyzz,

JyARz

Manufacturer
no worries just as long as I get my jyarz :)

Actually I think I figured it out. I had a "Miscellany" shipping category in place for small orders of gaskets and glass core replacements. It shouldn't be on option when purchasing one or more JyARz and I think it's fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out. Not sure why it suddenly started to appear to today.

-JyARman

JyARz,
Reactions: zyzz

John Lewus

OK I could not help myself. I just submitted an order for 6 which will double for 12. One of my friends was just looking for a couple smell proof container and this one is perfect. Another wanted more after our first order.

As for me I think I will have 10 Jyarz total when I am done.

4 for random ground herb
1 for ibuprofen for travel - TSA
1 for allergy medicine for travel
1 for sleeping medicine for travel
1 for hair gel
1 for body soap
1 extra that I *might* give to a very very good friend :)

With this many jyarz I might just bust out the label maker and make something printed out and nice for each herb I have on hand.

John Lewus,

JyARz

Manufacturer
OK I could not help myself. I just submitted an order for 6 which will double for 12. One of my friends was just looking for a couple smell proof container and this one is perfect. Another wanted more after our first order.

As for me I think I will have 10 Jyarz total when I am done.

4 for random ground herb
1 for ibuprofen for travel - TSA
1 for allergy medicine for travel
1 for sleeping medicine for travel
1 for hair gel
1 for body soap
1 extra that I *might* give to a very very good friend :)

With this many jyarz I might just bust out the label maker and make something printed out and nice for each herb I have on hand.

Wow! You went to town. I just opened your order and was pleasantly surprised by the "comprehensive" nature of your purchase...at least one in every color! This is the biggest single order for this promotion thus far!!! Thank you.

I'll ship it out today.

Wellll i just received my Jyarz before this special.
Now i will order another one or two.

I always feel a little funny about promos for this reason...usually bums a few people out whom have ordered recently. Then again, if you dig the product it's still a great deal and its a good way to share with friends.

Thanks for your "re-up!"

-JyARman

olivianewtonjohn

Man this thread is blowing up! Going to order today.....I come back to this thread and there is a badass BOGO offer? This thread is full of win

Last edited:

zyzz

Received my order today (only took 2 days to get it!). Packaged very well and discreet for those of you who might be wondering. Thanks JyARman!

zyzz,

JoeKickass

Received mine too, man that latex smell is actually overpowering my topshelf herbs! Any idea on how to get rid of the latex smell?

JoeKickass,

Airlesscoma

The key is balance
This will be a major upgrade from my pill bottles! Just orderd a black JyARz! I've been checking these out and had planned on buying one down the road, but when I discovered the generous BOGO offer I had to pull the trigger.:tup:

Airlesscoma,
Top Bottom