JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Received mine too, man that latex smell is actually overpowering my topshelf herbs! Any idea on how to get rid of the latex smell?

Airing it out should do the trick, some people are much more sensitive to it than others, which is not to say it doesn't exist. Let me know if you feel the issue persists.

Just dropped a bare glass insert on a tile floor from standing height (accidentally lol)

It survived. :o

It bounced like three times before I caught it midair! :tup:

I'm surprised it didn't break but glad to hear it didn't!

-JyARman

JyARz

Manufacturer
Just dropped a bare glass insert on a tile floor from standing height (accidentally lol)

It survived. :o

It bounced like three times before I caught it midair! :tup:
Mine felt overpowering too. I left it apart for a few days and it was like 70-80% gone.
Now it's 100% gone.

And, I'm looking at eventually replacing the natural latex with food grade silicone, nothing sticks to it, its non-porous and odor free. It's more expensive but I'm on a quest to make the best glass-lined containers so I'll likely move in that direction soon...I'll offer them for sale separately for sure.

olivianewtonjohn

^Thats great news. Mine is a few months old and you cant even tell it has been used; these things are really great quality. Bought some today and thanks to your BOGO offer my friends are getting gifts. Any idea on when it will arrive? I live near cali.

JyARz

Manufacturer
^Thats great news. Mine is a few months old and you cant even tell it has been used; these things are really great quality. Bought some today and thanks to your BOGO offer my friends are getting gifts. Any idea on when it will arrive? I live near cali.

Should be there in two days...at the most! Thanks again dude...you turned me onto this site and I haven't looked back! Very much appreciate your pointing in my in this direction.

-JyARman

jpdnkstr

Gotta check these out at this price! I'm a container freak. Can't wait. Now to decide on colors.......

jpdnkstr,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
Gotta check these out at this price! I'm a container freak. Can't wait. Now to decide on colors.......

I'm a container freak too...I think you will like them ;-) So much so that I designed JyARz and started a company to sell them. Let me know if you have questions.

-JyARman

JyARz,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I've started mixing my cap and body colors, I think someone earlier in the thread talked about doing this too. Black on blue and blue on black look particularly nice, I think.

Also a good way to differentiate if you've got, say, 1 blue, 1 purple, and 2 blacks… Switch up the caps and you've got 4 different looking jyarz. :tup:

olivianewtonjohn

Should be there in two days...at the most! Thanks again dude...you turned me onto this site and I haven't looked back! Very much appreciate your pointing in my in this direction.

-JyARman
Thats great news I can give one to my friend who is visiting then! And your very welcome I figured you would do well since people on this website appreciate quality and your product is fantastic. But I cant take any credit your jyarz being so well engineered, having a contest, and a BOGO sale has lead you to where you are. Wish you success more people need jyarz in their life.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Just ordered one of each (ok, not pink or the 'other white' lol), and spare gsk's with this offer, even though I was admittedly waiting out for the large mouth jarz release for to use for concentrates (but couldn't resist ;) )

Sent the required email & noted a paypal error message I got even tho the payment and order did go through and was confirmed.

Thanks for the great offering !!

JyARz

Manufacturer
Just ordered one of each (ok, not pink or the 'other white' lol), and spare gsk's with this offer, even though I was admittedly waiting out for the large mouth jarz release for to use for concentrates (but couldn't resist ;) )

Sent the required email & noted a paypal error message I got even tho the payment and order did go through and was confirmed.

Thanks for the great offering !!

I'm not seeing that order. Do you have your order #? When you find it please send it to me so I can confirm.

THanks,

-JyARman

OK, ordered a pink one, and requested the white as the BOGO. :)

What is your order #? I got an order this morning for a pink but I didn't see a separate email requesting a white one.

Thanks,

-JyARman

Last edited by a moderator:
JyARz,

clouded vision

And, I'm looking at eventually replacing the natural latex with food grade silicone, nothing sticks to it, its non-porous and odor free. It's more expensive but I'm on a quest to make the best glass-lined containers so I'll likely move in that direction soon...I'll offer them for sale separately for sure.
good to know, I need to order a replacement insert because my clumsy ass already broke one, any idea how long before these might be available? I'm not pushing for a release date but are we talking months? just trying to save on shipping if I can because I can make it through with just 2 for now.

Also for anyone who read my earlier post about them fitting omicron carts and mouthpieces, make sure to either take the glass out or carry enough in it so they don't bounce around because the metal carts will crack the glass. Someone had to figure that out the hard way and I guess I fell on that grenade

Last edited:
clouded vision,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

JyARz

Manufacturer
good to know, I need to order a replacement insert because my clumsy ass already broke one, any idea how long before these might be available? I'm not pushing for a release date but are we talking months? just trying to save on shipping if I can because I can make it through with just 2 for now.

Also for anyone who read my earlier post about them fitting omicron carts and mouthpieces, make sure to either take the glass out or carry enough in it so they don't bounce around because the metal carts will crack the glass. Someone had to figure that out the hard way abd I guess I fell on thT grenade

CV,

More like months as usual I need to go through testing and then production, so it'll be a while I'm afraid. I'm all about quality which simply takes more time.

-JyARman

clouded vision

sounds good, I'm still using that one for omicron carts so it works fine without the insert for now

of course I'm gonna kick myself the first time I have a cart leak into it

clouded vision,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I'm not seeing that order. Do you have your order #? When you find it please send it to me so I can confirm.

THanks,

-JyARman

It appears to have been taken care of according to an email fm Aldo -ThankYou-

smokum,
Top Bottom