JyARz Storage Containers

way2

Thanks way now I am going to forget:lol: since you mentioned both....say this now...just white, just plain old white, solid white...hey rename the damn thing to solid white. Ok I got it now I think lol.

No worries Dreamerr:tup:...Jyarman makes it easy...there are big pics on the site!! ;)

True white....True white...True white!!! :lol:

Last edited:

zyzz

Summer Promo: Buy 1 JyAR on http://JyARz.com, get a second of the same color FREE. Offer good thru next Sunday, August 11, 2013.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-JyARman
Damn, I literally just ordered one last week and got it yesterday :/ I will still order again though as I am now a big supporter of jyarz :) great quality, I 100000% recommend! Btw, any eta on a larger jyarz container that would fit a pax vaporizer?

pics (no idea why they're sideways..):

2uy69s4.jpg

105s2oo.jpg

and a youtube video to come!

overall, great quality product. I can't smell any of the contents and the best part is it's so inconspicuous that I just leave it on my desk and no one thinks anything of it. don't hesitate to buy!

disclaimer: pictures above are fictious

zyzz,

Shmoo

I'm still loving my jyar! Perfect for travel. I pregrind a few Pinnacle bullet's worth of herb and replace the hydrotube with it in my case, and I'm ready to go! If you click on Pinnacle WT in my signature, you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Shmoo,
Reactions: JyARz

John Lewus

I have 4 Jyarz already and really don't need anymore but this 2 for 1 is such a great deal and these things are really handy that I am going to have to pick up some more. I have a few other friends that I think would be interested so I might just pick up some for them as well. Thanks for this offer!

Just to be clear are there only 6 colors to choose from? black/blue/purple/pink/white/notquitewhite I am not really into the Purist white color because it is translucent so I am going to end up doubling up on some colors and trying to figure out which ones.

John Lewus,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Just got 4 Jyarz and emailed you for the BOGOF offer :)

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THIS DEAL. Need some for traveling !!

Elluzion,

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Just got 4 Jyarz and emailed you for the BOGOF offer :)

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THIS DEAL. Need some for traveling !!

You'll be getting the "Big Dog" size box full of JyARz! Thanks for your order!

-JyARman

JyARz,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

JyARz

Manufacturer
My order is in let's see if I have more then that person who is jealous hehe:nod:.

Thanks for the MONGO size order ;-) Had to double my boxes to fit everything in there for you ;-)
Can't wait ;)

THANKS!

ps, are you located in San Francisco???

Mill Valley but very close. You? ....er, I guess I have your address I can just look it up!

JyARz,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
See what a little contest can do. I bet if I didn't win the jyarz I would have never bought any. I couldn't understand what the hype was about. Jyarz, keep the herb fresh and keep the light out without any fanfare. My favorite way to do things.

John Lewus

I have a suggestion for future jyarz. It would be great if you did not have an embossed logo on top and instead a white strip that you would be able to write your herb on the bottle. It is a bit hard to write around the logo and I look top down to see what I have.

John Lewus,
Reactions: zyzz

Dreamerr

It can be on the side or bottom as well. It doesn't matter as long as it is erasable. The best would be just a patch/rectangle, that is the same color as the jyarz you buy:nod: right on the side even lengthwise:).

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I am about to buy those ugly labels as they work. It would be great if they were part of the bottle though.
Toros, you are the man with your easy but very useful inventions.

Dreamerr,

zyzz

JyARman I have a question about your site. What is the "miscellany" shipping option? I already placed my order and everything is fine, i'm just wondering. Thanks!

zyzz,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Been eying a JyARz since I first spotted them months ago and always talked myself out of ordering one. With this 2 for 1 deal I can't resist.
Looking forward to trying them out. I :love:glass jars and I think the JyARz will fit in quite nicely with the family, :brow:.

For the price of only $12.95 these are a steal compared to some of the other jars out there on the market.

JyARz

Manufacturer
I have a suggestion for future jyarz. It would be great if you did not have an embossed logo on top and instead a white strip that you would be able to write your herb on the bottle. It is a bit hard to write around the logo and I look top down to see what I have.

For a variety of reasons, which I can go into if people are really interested, changing the logo on the cap is not feasible. And putting a "flat patch" on the side complicates things as well. As such I think the best and most cost effective solution is either writing directly on the JyAR, which works for me or sticking a label on the outside as Toros23 did above ... why doesn't that work for everyone?

I take a long time to develop the JyAR designs as a result, I like to think the product is a clean, highly functional product. I take your comments and suggestions very seriously. In this case, weighing all the issues/options/trade-offs I think sticking with the current design and going with labels is the best overall approach. But I have an open mind and I'll continue to take your input as I work on future designs.

Order placed for a black one. If possible can the extra free one be white? Thank you jyarman!

I think I got your special request via email, I've been swamped so forgive me if I missed this and your order went out with two black (I do think I have you covered though).

JyARman I have a question about your site. What is the "miscellany" shipping option? I already placed my order and everything is fine, i'm just wondering. Thanks!

I hate to say it but I'm not sure ;-( I use Shoppify as my platform and that option is part of their package. I've never used it nor have any of my customers.

Here is a photo of the erasable labels I posted about earlier..

yqph.jpg

Problem solved for me..

PS - Six jyarz fit perfectly in a Xicar case with foam removed..

Thanks for posting this solution. As I wrote above I think this is the best solution for labeling.

Top Bottom