JoDa Glassworks

grassman

oNQt3SA.jpg

Awesome new inline piece. JoDa is the man.

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hey guys, to those that use Reddit. I had been looking around and saw I came up on Reddit vaporrents quite a bit. I've also heard about guys there trying to get in touch with me but not having fc accounts. Anyways I finally signed up there tonight. I'm there as JoDa_Glass. I have zero clue how to navigate Reddit. So if one of you or all of you Reddit users could put the word out that I can now also be contacted there that would be awesome. And I'll try to figure out the rest. Thanks!

Hey guys, to those that use Reddit. I had been looking around and saw I came up on Reddit vaporrents quite a bit. I've also heard about guys there trying to get in touch with me but not having fc accounts. Anyways I finally signed up there tonight. I'm there as JoDa_Glass. I have zero clue how to navigate Reddit. So if one of you or all of you Reddit users could put the word out that I can now also be contacted there that would be awesome. And I'll try to figure out the rest. Thanks!
Every time i attempt to go in there i never get pass the first page

little maggie

I can no longer figure out where to find the new pieces and their cost. Checked both links so I must have just missed it. I have some lovely pieces from him but he keeps improving and can't find recent ones.

little maggie,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
That last one I posted lasted 4 days before someone snapped it up. Here, Facebook and Instagram all get posted to at the same time. I have gotten myself very caught up on customs though. Barring very elaborate pieces most orders are going out the same week they are ordered. Or the week following. So if you've got something in mind @little maggie ygen feel free to shoot me a pm. I don't have many pieces come up for sale, most are customs with an exception here and there.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Soooo the day is here! A day I've been waiting for for a long time as well as a lot of you I'm told. I finally got the balls to attempt a recycler last night. And I really can't complain for my first try! Soooooo...... Who wants joda-cycler #1?
FplvrqO.jpg

Function is on point and pics don't do it justice!

Edit: @little maggie heres a piece for sale! Lol

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Soooo the day is here! A day I've been waiting for for a long time as well as a lot of you I'm told. I finally got the balls to attempt a recycler last night. And I really can't complain for my first try! Soooooo...... Who wants joda-cycler #1?
FplvrqO.jpg

Blue Stardust looking sweet, nice work Joda!

Justpassedu

FplvrqO.jpg

That is sweet man , nice work for your 1st try. You wouldn't even know , looks like you been making them for years. What is the cost on this 1 ?

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
FplvrqO.jpg

What type of diffusion does this peice have? Looks amazing!!!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I realize many of you probably don't go looking in the Milaana thread so I will post these here. The all clear stem is the long stem that comes with the Milaana. The artwork here is just beautiful. Look in the first picture at the tentacles and you will see the variation of the orange. I wanted Justin to go aggressive with the drippy stems and I think he did perfect. They all feel great in my hand and work better than the original stems.

This is my Milaana's pet! Obey thy Kraken!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I realize many of you probably don't go looking in the Milaana thread so I will post these here. The all clear stem is the long stem that comes with the Milaana. The artwork here is just beautiful. Look in the first picture at the tentacles and you will see the variation of the orange. I wanted Justin to go aggressive with the drippy stems and I think he did perfect. They all feel great in my hand and work better than the original stems.

Pardon my French but, Fuck Yeah! Those look rad!

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

Those are badass! Who is Justin? :D

Top Bottom