JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Still available folks. 225$ shipped. First and only one I've done so far.
Function is on point. Beautiful vortex.

PlQCUGk.jpg

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
So not my motif unfortunately :ugh: Perhaps an action vid may help gather more interest :huh:

Maybe this time next week if nobody has stepped up I may help out because your just damn to nice a guy & your art 'IS' a collectable to not have it/them snatched up when available :nod:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah I'll send a function vid to anyone interested. Just hate having to upload to YouTube or something then to here. I'm not much of an a/v guy.

I'm not dying for the sale or anything. Ive just had a hundred people beg for recyclers out of me and swear as soon as I was making them they wanted to be first in line. Then I do (and knock it out I might add) and there is no line. Lol it'll sell at one of my local shops just hoped one of my fc collector peeps would swoop it up. Since this is the place where all of my firsts in glass have taken place.

Last edited:

little maggie

What I've learned: keep track of this thread or I will miss gorgeous things. I saw the recycler for the first time today and as I'm thinking about buying it- it's gone. If I'd been checking I would have seen it when first posted and had time to think about it and then it would be mine.

little maggie,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Too funny... I thought I was losing my mind and had to back-check pm's because I was SURE he was Josh :rofl::uhoh::ko:

Added.. Glad you stepped up @subway13029 :tup: You'll be happy. I LUV my ART pieces :smug: Now if it was my passion of sinister evil themed... You'd have a fight on your hands :argh::p:razz:

Last edited:
Top Bottom