JoDa Glassworks

nihil

Member, Known Well
Dude... I dig your style! Joined in March already have burl nano with V&C stem and D020 & 187, and that's just what I can tell from just one pic! A quick learner you are indeed!!!

2 Paxii, an 189 inbound.. and a 18mm GonG from JoDa (soon, I hope). Yes, I'm that cool. (thank you though for the compliment, I like to only buy once, cry once).

In all seriousness, I'm a research g33k and this site influenced 85.743% of my procurement after I decided to stop combusting (nicotine user here). So thank you all, unsaid and said.

Thread-Related: I just tested my stem again.. very nice to hold.. lighter than stock and more like a fine pen. I'm also really stoned, so I think I will stop typing here

herbivore21

Speaking of a steamroller style E Nano stem, I'm fairly certain that @herbivore21 would be interested...

IIRC dude rigged a regular steamroller to a Nano gong and loves it.

Also @ataxian have you seen this stuff yet?
Caligula is right! Vaped and Confused, I am gonna have some work for you to do my friend! :) Think due to shipping it'll be best for me to work out exactly everything I could need to be made up now, then order it at once. You have impressed me no end with your work already, so as soon as I take care of some business on the home front, expect to get a nice big order from me :)

herbivore21

hahaha Caligula you are like my buyer, the amount of things you point out that I would like to buy lol

I am just evaping some shatter as we speak! Day off work on Friday, with various oils, shatter and high end herb to vape throughout the day! What more could I ask for?

caliwisp

Cali Dreamin'
Super genius and more ergonomic too!

Introducing the spoon stem. Where the past meets the present! Lol

7b6oIB4.jpg

AKwDQGA.jpg

egP8KL8.jpg

There is a bowl pushed but no hole in it (purely for aesthetics). But there is a carb. It has quickly become my go to stem.
Great pictures! Love the Burl Nano. :mmmm:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Ok guys, as promised, it's the end of the week so here's some 18mm gongs.
Still gotta polish the lips up but that'll be done in a couple hours.

dva89LE.jpg

From left to right: jet black and half blood warts, amber purple warts, pomegranate and steel wool with pomegranate warts, purple rain with slyme warts, and lemon drop with light cobalt warts. I hope this is what you guys were looking for. Hmu.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Here they are all polished up and ready to go. Plus I forgot to post this amber purple stem I did. It's probably my personal favorite stem I've made to date. The amber purple color just goes so beautifully with the nano.
qvTDpAG.jpg

TDXPVuC.jpg

EDIT: double post! Shit! Feel free to merge if you need.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah, I know but, I can't get the flame to close to the joint or it'll start to melt the ground part back slick again. If your talking about from the worked section up then it's doable except that the tolerances have to be so close on the nano so clear is just much easier to do. Pulling worked tubing down into an exact size is not currently in my range of skill.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Damn V&C, looks like your already nice work is getting better with every piece! Keep up the great work. Having an impatient wait this weekend for my set, but am loving all the pics. Very nice shit!!

Once you get caught up with all the nano stem/GonG orders, then I'm sure quite a few solo pieces, maybe we can convince you to try a custom nano bubbler. Have no idea what that would look like, but am sure you could get plenty of suggestions.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Lots coming in the future. I'm working with several members on different projects. UD stems, mini ssv wands, solo stems, I've even got an idea that I came up with for a nano gong strictly for concentrates without the need for any ss wool or cotton, just glass. Also yes, I have a stem bubbler design I've been working on but, that'll be a ways off. Need to sell more of my current inventory to finance the future innovations. So for those that were wanting the worked 18mm gongs... Pull the trigger! Lol. Also wanted to mention that I have 2 18mm joints left yet to be made up so if you wanted a custom 18 gong that you don't already see then Hmu and will get ya fixed up. Thanks for all your support guys.

Top Bottom