JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Introducing the spoon stem. Where the past meets the present! Lol

7b6oIB4.jpg

AKwDQGA.jpg

egP8KL8.jpg

There is a bowl pushed but no hole in it (purely for aesthetics). But there is a carb. It has quickly become my go to stem.

Seren

Away with the fairies
@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd - the way I see it, your product compliments the E-nano and is not in competition with it - so I can't see Andy minding you posting photos there - or alternatively signposting people to this thread every now and then when you have created something new....... But, I'm no mod and I'm not sure about the rules manufacturers are bound to here .... that's just my :2c:

:peace:

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah Andy doesn't mind but the mods consider it "thread jacking" if it's done by a manufacturer. Plus I'd feel kinda funny about it personally. @Tweak and a couple other members have posted a couple things but, yeah maybe a dedicated person that just posts updates once and awhile may be a good idea. I'm just greatful to have as much positive feedback and encouragement from those that have found my thread. Thanks all.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I love the spoon stem idea...ingenious!

This cross-vendor stuff is new for us here. What we don't want is vaporizer threads getting clogged up with discussions about possible accessories, but we need to know that those accessories exist. For example, we had the Lotus thread go for almost two full pages about some possible 3D printer accessories that didn't even exist yet. The discussion was very good about potential accessory details but was better suited in a thread for that particular accessory manufacturer. There is no hard and fast rule yet (look for one soon!) about it, but I think the best way to handle it is to occasionally link to specific posts (like the above spoon stem post) in the manufacturer thread. Then vape users can know there is something to look at and where to discuss it. We're not going to know if it works well until it plays out, but let's do it that way for now.

blankrider

Hey @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd I have been reading on here for the last couple months and your work is part of what pushed me to sign up. I love my nano and have never even tried it dry but I absolutely need one of your stems and probably a gong too. You are killing it! That spoon stem is right up my ally. I would also be interested in a stream roller style one. Please get back at me and keep up the great work

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That's kinda how I saw it too @stickstones. I just felt funny about using Andy's platform to boast my product. Hopefully some day my product will up the demand for his product as his does mine. A symbiotic relationship if you will.

You have a good idea in contacting Andy about it first...that's good protocol that we should add.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
You have a good idea in contacting Andy about it first...that's good protocol that we should add.

First @stickstones ... Very cool of you to come on and give guidance and info on this topic. FC is great! I still think mostly because of the wonderful mods. Thanks, man!!!!

V&C, that spoon is phenomenal! What a great idea. Figures you came up with that after I ordered!:cry:

Just kidding! All good! Great idea and more excellent work!!!

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Top Bottom