JoDa Glassworks

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
WOW Fuckin WOW!!!!

My JoDa set came today. Beautiful, just beautiful glass!! Posted a pic of them a few pages back, but no way a picture can do these justice.

Size is perfect. No issue dropping basket screens in, length works great.

Stem is a bit shorter than epicvape stem, which I like better - maybe because of the way it works. It works phenomenally!!!! Think the slight taper in the middle and smaller opening at mouth end add much to dry hits. Has some wiggle on the nano, but not too bad. Really love the colors and the warts!

The GonG, a bit longer than stock with beautifully worked center, looks amazing sitting on either of the two pieces I tried it on. Functionally? No issues at all. Tight seal at GonG. Tube is just a tad wider than stock on heat port. Easier to drop nano on, and could see me wiggling the nano a little (a la HI) to squeeze more out of a load. Screen was just a bit of a bitch to get in (like they usually are) and doesn't move easily once in. Only one sesh with it so far, but didn't notice the added length at all. Certainly didn't detract from anything.

All in all? AWESOME!! 10 of 10! Working on some phone pics I'll post soon. Kind of tough though.... had to do a good trial sesh with each.:smug:

EDIT: Yep! Got it!! Sorry, couldn't wait to try them out!

EDIT 2: Sorry for the crappy phone pics. These thiggs are gorgeous!! Don't be fooled by my phone cam and horrible photog skills.

1Eh3a1l.jpg

AZnLR9u.jpg

GonG on top of jhanpixel UFO Sidecar Showerhead with stem in front.

Last edited:

z9

@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd I've been watching this thread closely and just wanted to stop by and say that I'm diggin your work man, especially the spoon stem. You're causing me to have separation anxiety... I need a Nano in my life again so that I can stare at these stems while I use it.

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
You guys kick so much fuckin ass!!!!

I've had a shitty day in the shop where I seemed to fuck up everything I touch. Then I get on here and read all the compliments and words of encouragement and can't help but to smile!

Thank you all for that.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Your Nano looks a little old skool there, @flotntoke. You sure it's still up and running? Didn't see any cloud production there. And are you sure it has enough feet on it to keep a grip?

:lol: I kid, I kid.

In all seriousness, that GonG / Stem combo is terrific. This thread just knocks me out. :ko:

Not sure, but think it was one of the first dozen or so production units made - certainly one of the first 20. Cool because I like having early pieces (usually glass), even before the nano took off here. It does, and always has (other than a dimmer issue) worked amazingly well. After her recent makeover by Andy, I'd say she's perfect (at least for me). Though it is the only nano I've used, so not much to fairly compare it to. I've seen a few with nicer grain patterns (even in Cherry), but no way I'd want to trade. Love the rings and the "e-nano" scribed on the front. Also has "epicvape" on the back over the cord port. Needless to say.... much more beautiful in person. My pics are of horrible quality!

Really love this little baby, and the new glass from JoDa really dresses her up.

I may switch someday - or at least add another vape or two, but this has been my daily driver for more than a year now and she's not falling out of the rotation any time soon!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Oh too easy. God I wish the nano had a similar connection.

Would really love to see the nano with a glass heater cover (ala ssv,lsv,dbv) but, with a 10 or 14 gong connection on it. Would make accessory making much easier. Lol

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I was just speaking with @vakedcow earlier about you and he doing a combined order to save on shipping actually. I had asked him what you wanted but had yet to get a response. Pretty much any color and style you've seen in my previous work unless you have something else in mind. In which case run it by me and we'll see what we can come up with. So yours needs to be 18m on one end and ??f on the other correct?

Herr_Dampf

I was just speaking with @vakedcow earlier about you and he doing a combined order to save on shipping actually. I had asked him what you wanted but had yet to get a response. Pretty much any color and style you've seen in my previous work unless you have something else in mind. In which case run it by me and we'll see what we can come up with. So yours needs to be 18m on one end and ??f on the other correct?

45° 14f to 18m
On my cellphone right now so posting pictures is a pain in the ass. You posted a lineup on the last page. The one on the very left, with the slyme (?) dots, that's a nice design. Gonna PM you when I am at a PC again.

Top Bottom