JoDa Glassworks

2clicker

Observer
so this is sort of what i have in mind for my solo. the mouthpiece part would not need to be that long at all, but just something i threw together. no color for me please. :wave: i would like to be able to use a keck clip to keep them together even tho its not pictured. when dry i run it with the MP. then it pops right off for use with glass.
6uC1DXx.jpg
yoxVVY1.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Right on. My stems/gongs will more than likely utilize Andy's enano basket screens though. So they won't have the 4 hole glass screen. They'll be more like the turbo stems.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
I dig the solo gong size idea @2clicker! Would double as a dry stem with that length.
@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd any access to white tubing the size of a solo stem? I would so LOVE a straight solo stem that looked like a mcdonalds straw. Their straws are almost that same diameter or could pass from a distance and I think that would be a perfect stem disguise idea. Keep up the awesome work!

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
^^ No worries,man! I've actually been using my straight solo stem a lot this week on vacation and decided I needed a new one since mine is a shorty as a result a failed dremel airflow cutting incident. I was lucky to salvage it and it's just been a backup until this week. Now that I want a new one I figured I'd throw money to a good cause:tup: So I'll be on the lookout for any solo stems you do.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Me too. :love: I have one set for 3 of my 4 bubblers. That means one more set soon! I'm loving the purple/amber color and the mega mai tai Looks mesmerizing as well! Dabbers in those colors would be to :drool: Over! Can you do a 18mm male/ male adaptor with some color in the middle?

Top Bottom