JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
The adapters are more of a "made-to-order" basis. Being as "small time" as I currently am, I can't afford to have much of a stock pile of pieces.

As for solo stuff, I am just waiting for a stem from another member to show up and I'm gonna get cranking on them.

On a side note: if anyone has or knows of a broken solo, I am looking for one. Just so I can test fit pieces before they go out the door.

Last edited:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
On a side note: if anyone has or knows of a broken solo, I am looking for one. Just so I can test fit pieces before they go out the door.

Do solos bowl change in size? I've heard that over time they wear out, the reason most use a o-ring.

Could you not just drill a hole in wood to give you an idea of how close you are? Just have a few member send measurement and average it out.

That red/yellow stem in the back left is actually amber/purple and is one of my favorite colors to work with and look at. I have some mega Mai tai coming on Friday that I'm very excited about as well.

I agree, the amber/purple is real nice. Is that piece also fumed?

Reflections

Well it sure is pretty..I def would take a nano stem if it doesnt piss any off..but make Herr_Dampfs and Caligulas first!

Reflections,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Herr_Dampf

Well it sure is pretty..I def would take a nano stem if it doesnt piss any off..but make Herr_Dampfs and Caligulas first!

It's allright, I got everything I need for now :brow::
QFmjJpP.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
@Tweak that's a good idea. Get a measurement reading from multiple members then average it and work off of that. I just don't want ill fitting parts and to have people not like my work. As you know this community can be very critical. Lol. No the amber purple isn't fumed. It's just a gangster ass color like that! Lol

Last edited:

poonman

@Tweak that's a good idea. Get a measurement reading from multiple members then average it and work off of that. I just don't want ill fitting parts and to have people not like my work. As you know this community can be very critical. Lol. No the amber purple isn't fumed. It's just a gangster ass color like that! Lol

I have 2 Solos .
An older version and the newer version . ( use while charging )
The newer version has a smaller diameter , at least on mine .
I realize this from inserting the same new Gong in both Solos .
And I've heard of a few other posts stating the same size diff.
It's a bit snug fitting in the new Solo .

I've never applied an O-ring in my Solos .
But the older one could be just more used and worn in .

Don't bother replicating the HES Stems/Gongs for better air
flow . The little slits and hairline cracks , just makes it more
fragile to break . The regular stems/gongs should be fine . jmo
Or even just round grooves/arches at the bottom of the stem ,
like Ed's TNT , minus the hairline cracks . It should be easier .

I can't wait to experience your glass like the Nano crowd have .

al bundy

Vaporist
[QUOTE="VaPeD&CoNfUsEd, post: 603763, member: 11949

On a side note: if anyone has or knows of a broken solo, I am looking for one. Just so I can test fit pieces before they go out the door.[/QUOTE]

I have a m105 solo I bought for parts. Two of the 4 white wires are off the bowl. I remember a member dropped his in
water and was going to try and buy it for the bowl
So it doesn't heat up but I will send it to you if you'd like.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The loose stem thing is because of the built-in ring wearing out. The actual insert where the stem goes into is stainless steel and likely won't change shape unless it gets really damaged. The o-rings some of us put in there are to prevent the stems from falling right out or the bent stem from swinging around.

Herr_Dampf

Also, Ed's stems tend to wear out the insert even more. On the other hand, they always sit snug.
I think I have used my glass stem...3 or 4 times tops, haven't even cleaned the bent one yet ;)

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Fresh batch of stems! I gotta say these are some of my favorites so far. Their simple yet really badass!

27$ each. That includes paypal and CONUS shipping.

Get em while they last.
OKDSdTw.jpg

kd1K9yB.jpg

From left to right.
Slyme, purple rain, light cobalt blue, honey badger, and half blood red.
Hope you all like.

Herr_Dampf

Fresh batch of stems! I gotta say these are some of my favorites so far. Their simple yet really badass!

27$ each. That includes paypal and CONUS shipping.

Get em while they last.
OKDSdTw.jpg

kd1K9yB.jpg

From left to right.
Slyme, purple rain, light cobalt blue, honey badger, and half blood red.
Hope you all like.

Oh my...no. No. No. ;)
Very clean work from the looks of it. Love the candle drip style!

Top Bottom