JoDa Glassworks

I got swindled into a couple of lathe collabs tonight.lol The pieces are fully worked. They aren't personally my thing but, are there any Pokemon fans here on fc???

If so, I'll post a couple pics after they come outta the kiln later today.
You may or may not know, but Pokemon are EXTREMELY popular right now. Post pics bro!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
You may or may not know, but Pokemon are EXTREMELY popular right now. Post pics bro!
I'm well aware and swore I wouldn't jump on the hype train but my buddy talked me into making some giant hollow pokeballs then talked me into throwing a neck and foot on each one. Lol but I'm making him drop the downstems and decorate!

These are the last custom pieces (other than a few small orders) that I'll be doing for awhile. I got a PO yesterday for a 15,000$ order! So it's full steam ahead on that.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I'm well aware and swore I wouldn't jump on the hype train but my buddy talked me into making some giant hollow pokeballs then talked me into throwing a neck and foot on each one. Lol but I'm making him drop the downstems and decorate!

These are the last custom pieces (other than a few small orders) that I'll be doing for awhile. I got a PO yesterday for a 15,000$ order! So it's full steam ahead on that.
Congratulations Joda, that's great news!

:popcorn:WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP??!!:cheers:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
ObPgSRf.jpg

Unfortunately we lost the yellow one due to some cracking. But the meta one came out really really nice!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
ObPgSRf.jpg

Unfortunately we lost the yellow one due to some cracking. But the meta one came out really really nice!
I'm not at all into Pokémon Go, but the way the JoDa man blow, definitely got me like . . . . WOAH! :drool:
And bandwagon or no, I only wish I had some spare dough!
1468514308-59399-original.gif

SOOOO many sweet pieces . . . . bro :cool:

Congratz on the 15k order btw! :tup:

:peace:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Here's a fresh piece that is also available. Collab between myself and @coojoglass.

ofWEtlZ.jpg

Lathe spun Swiss perk rig. 14mm female joint. All accented in blu-v (a beautiful blue uv color). This piece is soooooo fucking clean! 350$ shipped. Hmu if interested.

Top Bottom