JoDa Glassworks

SaintSkinny

Sorry I haven't been posting much guys. Got a new addition to the shop that's been keeping me pretty busy.

Q5do6hh.jpg

Long story short, I've been doing some learning! And boy oh boy am I pumping out some cool shit!

Also we had the Michigan glass project this past weekend and it was a dream come true. The baddest blowers from all over the world in one place! I even got to meet banjo and see him work!!!!! Was amazeballs!

Here's the piece I made for the silent charity auction at the project. Which all proceeds went to the art road fund. Which is a charity that is putting art and music back into Michigan schools. Because the things that expand our kids minds and help them be free thinkers are also the first thing on the chopping block when budgets get tight!

DwgDz3X.jpg

It's a replica of the kind of the torch I use (gtt mirage). And it fetched almost 700$ at the charity auction which was just fucking awesome!!!!

Anyways it's been busy as shit but, I'm staying on my grind and look out for all the new sickness to come.

Thats legit chit there! Its really cool that you contributed to the kids arts/music. I'm a Michigander as well, I remember being in drafting class during my freshman year of high school ('06-'07) and there was barely anything worth using as far as supplies. bent up eraser sheilds and some T-squares that weren't close to square...just some examples but there wasnt much. My point being, even back then the arts/music funding was low, (I'd be surprised if Hesperia even had a Drafting class anymore) and its good to see someone cares enough to do something to help the kids. Kinda gave me a boost in my faith in humanity lol

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Inline is sold already.

@Silat not familiar with the liger. The other 2 pieces have 4 hole diffys and the red one stands 7.5" tall and the blue one stands 6.25" tall.

These are going super fast. U guys better jump!

Top Bottom