NoSmoke

smokeandskate said:
i would just like to add how much i love this product. ive been hitin it for the past 15 minutes ove only 1 bowl getting nice clouds every hit, and its got me really high right now too. i swear by this product
I was going to bring the PD to work, but you just inspired me to crank up the iolite!!! :lol:

NoSmoke,

marcuss

above the clouds
Tomorrow i'll meet the IOlite man at the Cannatrade in Basel...any euro vaporist will be there?
My IOlite beta is coming with me
More vapor to the world!:cool:

marcuss,

smokeandskate

NoSmoke said:
smokeandskate said:
i would just like to add how much i love this product. ive been hitin it for the past 15 minutes ove only 1 bowl getting nice clouds every hit, and its got me really high right now too. i swear by this product
I was going to bring the PD to work, but you just inspired me to crank up the iolite!!! :lol:
yes im glad cause this thing rocks. its funny cause sometimes ill be like not thinking i wana smoke out of it cause i feel like it wont get me super high but ill just chill and hit it for like 20 or 30 minutes a few bowls and ill just be so incredibly baked. by the way if your using this unit in a chill environment ex in your house or car i highly highly recomend getting some tubing for it cause it make it so much nicer

smokeandskate,

CalBears24

I love my I-I, it's like a game, to see the craziest places to use it. I've done sandwich lines, lecture halls, walking the streets, in buildings, etc. I'm just worried that I'm not getting the maximum chemical vaporization out of it. The post-vape vape-poo looks like it could still contain a good amount of THC and cannabinoids and whatnot. What does your post-vape material look like?

CalBears24,

smokeandskate

sometimes it does but theres been times where ive just been so baked and forgot to change the bowl and just kept hitting it for awhile and it came out like dark brown. you just gotta hit it for awhile if you wana get the most out of it.

smokeandskate,

captainhits

Retailer
marcuss said:
Tomorrow i'll meet the IOlite man at the Cannatrade in Basel...any euro vaporist will be there?
My IOlite beta is coming with me
More vapor to the world!:cool:
Can you ask about the CO issues 420's mentioned?? And when the new model will be avail?

captainhits,

carsten

Carsten
NoSmoke said:
No Smoke, how does your PD compare with the iolite as far as getting the most out of the herb? Which one produces a darker post-vape material?

carsten,

max

Out to lunch
carsten said:
NoSmoke said:
No Smoke, how does your PD compare with the iolite as far as getting the most out of the herb? Which one produces a darker post-vape material?
If "getting the most out of the herb" is a priority for you, you need a model with a temp control so you can get into the higher temp range.

max,

NoSmoke

carsten said:
NoSmoke said:
The PD produces far darker material. The Iolites gets it to a dark brown yellowish color, but it does vape most of everything off. I know this because I have thrown my ABV in the SSV and it wasnt that great!!!

Edit- MAx is right on the $$ one of the reasons I dont want to let my SSV go!!!

NoSmoke,

tuttle

So I have been looking at the iolite as a mobile compliment to my current kit. I see that at around page 15-16 it was established that the i-Inhale and the iolite are functionally identical. My question is, it this still understood to be true, or has anyone noticed a difference? I have a shop near me that is trying to clear out their i-Inhale branded ones and is offering a pretty good deal on them.

Secondly, what is the status of the beta units? Is there a difference significant enough that the beta testers would recommend waiting for the next model?

Thanks for the input,
tuttle

tuttle,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Tuttle - I have a shop near me that is trying to clear out their i-Inhale branded ones and is offering a pretty good deal on them.
Many shops offer great deals on the units when they sell a lot of them (because they get better deals on volume). That is probably how DesielVapors offers them for $174. I couldn't imagine a store trying to discount units just for having a different logo.
Tuttle - Secondly, what is the status of the beta units? Is there a difference significant enough that the beta testers would recommend waiting for the next model?
AFAIK, there is another round of beta units being sent out sometime soon. If I had to guess, the next Iolite would be made in addition to the current model and not as a revision of it (although there is a chance that they may revise the current one too). I have not heard of any estimated dates being set for the release of anything different (aside from the name change).

I know that the Iolite team has been meaning to check in here at FC for some time (and hopefully will soon).

Progress,

rukus13

BTW in case anyone was wondering the Dieselvapors coupon is still good. Just ordered one for 174 woohoo. Can't wait to have one to compliment my PD for traveling.

rukus13,

kingcrimson

rukus13 said:
BTW in case anyone was wondering the Dieselvapors coupon is still good. Just ordered one for 174 woohoo. Can't wait to have one to compliment my PD for traveling.
did some looking, but I'm lazy. what coupon was that, now?
thanks

kingcrimson,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
just wondering, about how long does a normal can of Vector (or other good quality butane) usually last you guys?

DevoTheStrange,

4:20

It should be the factory answering here.
They can buy a CO detector, and test all their units, no need to be mine as many thinks it is `broken`.
Mark069 compares it with the CO released by a car...well, thanks for the comparison.
Here is what he wrote:
``Let's put this in perspective. When you start your car it's emitting anywhere between 1,000 and 10,000 ppms of CO but this rapidly goes to zero as the catalytic convertor heats up so your exposure is minimal (unless you put your nose right up against the tailpipe when you first start it).``

The Catalytic reaction in the iolate re-start each time you hear the gas flowing through it (when it hisses), so yes my friend, you do put your nose 2 (ok let s say three) inches away from the source of CO. Does this `perspective convince anyone that it is safer?
It s like:``You should be happy you only lost a single hand when others have lost their two arms.`` thanks for the perspective, I m sure we all feel safe now.

If mark069 considers that , as cars do emit CO, then it s ok to sniff some while vaping, then I d better discuss in a different forum where users are concerns about the health issue. The point of all this is to push manufacturers to make safe products that you and me will use, why would any user be against that kind of research?

I wish that the manufacturer will confirm the zero emission of carbon monoxide after further tests so that I can apology for having written that many `bullshit` in this forum.

Hey, if it was my company and I read such `bullshit` about my product on the internet, I would straight away confirm the ZERO emission of carbon monoxide or if minor emission of CO is detected, I would quantify it to prove that the carbon monoxide emitted by the iolite in 20/30 minutes of use is far less than the combustion of a cigarette.

Only marketing people of iolite could be pissed by my posts, I guess that the health minded readers here are just waiting the reply of the manufacturer concerning the results of the CO emission detected.
Dear Manufacturer, please PROVE everybody here that your claims saying the iolite ONLY releases water vapor though the exhaust is exact.
Dear genuine users here, please test it by yourself too and let us know what you find out.
my :2c:

stickstones said:
I'm surprised we don't already have a response regarding 4:20's CO.

4:20,

marcuss

above the clouds
well...the Iolite man was in Swiss for a hemp expo so i don't know how they can answer to this CO question at the moment...also i personally asked about this issue and i've got all clear to me, if you are in a hurry for a reply simpy call them, anyhow they assured me that will reply to this question in few days.

Take a long breathe...and vape a bowl!

marcuss,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I am not discounting that this unit might put out CO, am patiently awaiting what the Iolite guys have too say on this.
but as far as your nose being 2-3 inches away from the hole.... I don't see your nose being near this while drawing through the tube during a hiss as a problem ... Because honestly I don't breathe through my nose when I am hitting the unit. and if there is any CO given off though the vent area the amount of dispersion of the CO into the ambient air around the unit should be taken into consideration... I don't have a CO tester so I don't know if, or how much, any CO comes out.. but if there are you should test how much CO is present around the unit three inches away (where your nose would be) how much difference of CO is there at this point vs right over where the light is

4:20 said:
The Catalytic reaction in the iolate re-start each time you hear the gas flowing through it (when it hisses), so yes my friend, you do put your nose 2 (ok let s say three) inches away from the source of CO. Does this `perspective convince anyone that it is safer?
It s like:``You should be happy you only lost a single hand when others have lost their two arms.`` thanks for the perspective, I m sure we all feel safe now.

DevoTheStrange,

rukus13

kingcrimson said:
rukus13 said:
did some looking, but I'm lazy. what coupon was that, now?
thanks
It's back on page 15 post 373 by vtac. Just use iinhale at checkout and it will apply. Got shipping confirmation this morning. They are speedy. I like that.

rukus13,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I am finding it harder too be stealthy now that I've figured out how to get nice big clouds... :D
but other than that... still love it for going out in public, it has since replaced my vaporgenie for out in the open type stuff...

DevoTheStrange,

smokeandskate

DevoTheStrange said:
I am finding it harder too be stealthy now that I've figured out how to get nice big clouds... :D
but other than that... still love it for going out in public, it has since replaced my vaporgenie for out in the open type stuff...
yeah ive noticed that too i get some nice big smelling clouds now so public vaping is a little bit harder just as long as nobody is really close to you your good

oh and does anybody about using it without the bottom screen cause i remember people saying they were getting better hits without it

smokeandskate,

smokeandskate

DevoTheStrange said:
yeah ive noticed that too i get some nice big smelling clouds now so public vaping is a little bit harder just as long as nobody is really close to you your good

oh and does anybody about using it without the bottom screen cause i remember people saying they were getting better hits without it

smokeandskate,

kingcrimson

rukus13 said:
... Got shipping confirmation this morning. They are speedy. I like that.
Me too. I got shipping notice, is that the same as the confirm? I don't have a postal confirmation number of any sort yet, do they provide one? I love that I didn't pay for shipping on top of the discount.

and I hate to ask yet again as its been asked several times. The Iinhale they're selling is functionally the same, the exact same, the same w/o a temp control, whats the deal - someone please reiterate. thanks

quite excited to be joining the club I must say.

EDIT
just got the shipping confrimation and tracking #... sweet.

kingcrimson,

NoSmoke

Its the exact same model, the beta testers just added some mods which can be done yourself minuse the unremovable pin. When you get it remove the bottom screen it makes it better!! Welcome to the club!!

NoSmoke,

DeTerminator

Hi y'all-

My recently purchased I-inhale vaporizer has been working very well.

No herbal products have been run through it as yet, due to availability.

It performs well as a hand warmer, for what it's worth; and is fun to play with. I use Vector butane with it, off of Ebay.

Like I said, it fires up well, and no problems with it's performance.

Kerry-

DeTerminator,
Top Bottom