1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Interplanetary Development

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by InterplanetaryTanner, Jan 9, 2017.

1. MAbud

MAbud Well-Known Member

Oh! I had no idea. I only need 1

2. InterplanetaryTanner

InterplanetaryTanner Interplanetary Development Accessory Maker

Alright. I’ll get it refunded when I get everything shipped out. So on the 26th.

3. mixchu69

mixchu69 Well-Known Member

@InterplanetaryTanner : great price for silo as you get a launch pad too. Plus 35% off. Purchased mine too

4. MAbud

MAbud Well-Known Member

You know what...just leave it. Happy to support and can always use another magnet around the house. I’ll keep one in the basement or something

5. Bdubbdiblets

Bdubbdiblets Well-Known Member

Just ordered a Silo.....as a VC daily user this looks pretty sweet. Is the free launch pad automatic? Was gonna buy one of those too but figured I'd wait and see...

Still lovin my SWII, thank you!!!

:rockon:

steama likes this.
  6. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Is silo completely airtight?

7. JCharles

JCharles FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017

What material is the Silo made from?

Can a hot VapCap be placed inside (before or after cool down clicks)?

How many grams of ground herb can the other side hold?

8. InterplanetaryTanner

Will do! It’s pretty handy having multiples. I keep 3 all in about a 10 foot long line.

Yep! It’s automatically added for those who order by the end of
    Christmas.

I believe so. The prototypes at least were all deemed extremely smell proof. And they didn’t have the o-rings like the final model does.

Aluminum.

Yes

I’m not sure exactly how big the storage chamber is. But you can fit a cap in there. So it’s a pretty good size.

9. dirtpie

dirtpie Well-Known Member

@InterplanetaryTanner just noticed you guys have glow in the dark stars!! I've been seeing a lot of the glow in the dark stars are 3D or Domed now and noticed your site says your stars are Domed too.

How much do the stars Dome out? I don't want something that sticks out of the ceiling and walls too much. I have been having trouble finding out from any company how the Domed stars look like stuck on a ceiling

I'm converting a room to a bar study area and thought glow in the dark stars would be great. Especially getting some from a company that's part of our community!! I was looking at getting a new grinder and saw the stars and thought too perfect!!

Just don't know how I feel about things that aren't flat on the walls and ceiling. Seems like most high count packs of glow stars now a days are Domed or 3D. Anyone have any experience with the new wave of glow stars haha?

Thanks and Happy Holidays everyone!!

InterplanetaryTanner likes this.
  10. InterplanetaryTanner

I'll get back to you later today/tonight!

11. DeeCee5

DeeCee5 Masshole and proud of it

@InterplanetaryTanner Just placed an order for a silo and SW 2. That 35% off is pretty sweet. Merry Christmas to me!

12. InterplanetaryTanner

The stars don’t really “dome” out far at all. Honestly, most of them don’t really “dome” at all. The super super tiny ones do, but that’s just because they are so tiny. Unfortunately, we don’t have any of these super tiny stars. Which I have mixed feeling about.

But the stars are “raised”. - Sort of like traditional stars glow in the dark stars, where they have something like 1/8th of an inch or so go height to them, rather than just being flat.

But I will say, these things have a crazy long glow time. And they are bright. So if you sleep in this room, and you’re not a fan of lights when youre trying to sleep, use them at your own risk. Lol

Right on! Merry Christmas to you indeed!

13. JCharles

I've got 2 new Super Weapon II's on the way - Pink is going to look so good with my matte black SWII! And I picked up a surprise grinder for a new to vaping buddy (also pink, b/c awesome).

Love the holiday discount, but fuck me is shipping to Canada brutal - $15 USD for the cheapest option.

The shipping is what generally gets in the way of me making purchases from some US vendors.

Ive had those same 2 grinders in my basket several times before, but always back out when the shipping options come up. Ive also gone through the same dance with Silo's and Launch Pads on separate occasions.

EDIT
    I placed my order moments before this post, and my order is all ready on the way. Thanks @InterplanetaryTanner for the uber fast turn around (16 minutes for anyone keeping track)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  14. InterplanetaryTanner

@Sneaky Pete has the launch pads. And he has Silos on the way. So when youre ready for those, he’ll have you covered!

15. dirtpie

dirtpie Well-Known Member

@InterplanetaryTanner , thanks for such a quick response, especially on Christmas Day of all days!!! That's great to hear that they're basically the same thickness as the old school ones!!

I ordered a pack of the stars and went ahead and treated myself to the Super Weapon Two too!! My first grinder purchase since 2007!! Really looking forward to the stars and a a new weapon!!! The deal made it too good to pass up :tup:

16. needalift

needalift Well-Known Member

@InterplanetaryTanner . I received my silo and launch pad today . I just ordered it a few days ago and it's holiday season . I can't believe how quickly it got to me . You guys are on top of your game !! I haven't had a chance to use either pieces yet , but I'm sure they will both serve their purpose well . Thanks !!

17. Mushroomturtle

Mushroomturtle Smokeless and alcohol-free

@InterplanetaryTanner Heya, how's the demand for an XL (109mm) Silo version these days?
    I'm obviously interested, cheers.

18. GreenHopper

GreenHopper 20 going on 60

Had a friend over at the weekend and he was just blown away by my gold SW2. He really couldn't get over how nice it is.

19. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

^THIS!^ please @InterplanetaryTanner I know you need to see numbers so I raise my hand! :wave:

paehtod, Summer, MAbud and 3 others like this.
  20. Gigsabits53

Gigsabits53 Well-Known Member

Have one of those myself and absolutely love it. I've had it long enough now to where I know its going to be a great grinder. Very minimal maintenance. It's held up well.

21. InterplanetaryTanner

Well. I think the issue is more of a lack of distribution and marking then a lack of demand...:bang:

pxl_jockey likes this.
  22. JCharles

I have a silo review going up on Instagram in the next few days. I love this thing

And I can't speak highly enough about the SWII - I have a matte black and a pink version!!

Mr.Sifter, GreenHopper and pxl_jockey like this.
  23. Mr.Sifter

Mr.Sifter Well-Known Member

nice stuff you have there.
    Please add some more EU vendors.

24. Mr.Sifter

Mr.Sifter Well-Known Member

Please post a link your silo review.
    i like the idea.
    In the past i have avoided metal grinders and metal storage with threadings.
    Affraid metal (alu) could come in the herb.

InterplanetaryTanner likes this.
  25. bostonthrowaway7721

bostonthrowaway7721 Member

I would dearly love a Silo XL.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors