Interplanetary Development

buckhakeesah

That was another concern of mine. Not sure what they used to color or anodize these, but just by the visual appearance of inside the ends, I dont think ill use it for storing fresh grinds.

Last edited:

Mr.Sifter

bummer.
looks good but seems not thought through properly.

I hope Dynavap's George comes up with a nice solution for carrying VC and some herb in a small device.
noticable more pocketable than the dynastash

Mr.Sifter,
Reactions: mixchu69

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Do you think the black "paint" (?) can come off and contaminate your silo stored herb?

Nope. It does not flake at all - this is purely cosmetic and this my suggestion to not color the inside of the tube.

From what I understand (mentioned somewhere on FC) it's difficult to get the colour into the tube as it's so small.

It's not paint, so dipping it won't work.

It's the same type of coating as a grinder would have - I think it's called anodized, but I'm not sure.

I'm a medical patient with asthma. I'm always worried about inhaling the wrong things but have zero concern storing my herb in the Silo.

That's the last time I will be talking about the colour on the inside of the Silo (I thought I was clear it's an OCD cosmetic thing and not function). I love the product and use it daily to store my M and some herb.

I have a few ID products and will be adding a launch pad to my collection and maybe even a pollen press.

If anyone has questions not colour related about the Silo, Id love to help. I also rock two SWII if you want to talk grinders.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
bummer.
looks good but seems not thought through properly.

I hope Dynavap's George comes up with a nice solution for carrying VC and some herb in a small device.
noticable more pocketable than the dynastash

I think this is a fine option... though it may not be for you;)

For you, I think you will find your ultimate travel solution really is stock. Use the plastic, airtight tube and pair yourself with a Jyarz classic, and you will be satisfied.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
That is the my only complaint with the Silo, is the inconsistent coating on the inside.

Mine has a non anodized spot inside the herb storage cap but it doesn't bother me at all.

The only things that could make this thing better IMHO are a pocket clip and a threaded cap to use it without the storage compartment making it shorter.

BTW many thanks @InterplanetaryTanner for all the goodies in my package, you are a don.

Mr.Sifter

question for the super weapon I.

can you screw the lid on the herb chamber to have a sifting storage puck ?
that would be nice.

Mr.Sifter,

InterplanetaryTanner

Manufacturer
Quick question for everyone here:

We are currently looking at producing some small batch handmade ceramic accessories. Specifically things that may not be wildly popular, but would make at least ~50 people really happy.

But we are not really sure what we should make. So we are looking for some ideas, feedback, and design inspiration/collaboration.

Some things that we’ve thought of are ash trays, vape stands, and small organizers. But we’re open to hear any ideas.

Depending on how popular this becomes, we will probably start out by choosing 2-3 of the ideas and putting it to a community vote to see which one we will actually make.

Lastly, if this goes well, we will likely make it a regular thing!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
A J Hook stand, a vape station with places for vapcaps and ABV, an XL Silo, and an acoustic guitar slide with a 12' radius about 2.5" long. :cool:

BTW, I'm just digging the shit out of my Launch Pad. It's the bomb. When I can, I'm going to start buying these to give as gifts to folks I've gifted Dynavaps as a follow-up.

u812many

Anyone else not happy with the magnet strength on their launchpad? Just got one in the mail today and the magnet is nowhere near as strong as a dynamagnet, I can’t pull my cap off using it. Not sure if it’s because it’s much smaller or maybe I got a dud...

InterplanetaryTanner

Manufacturer
Anyone else not happy with the magnet strength on their launchpad? Just got one in the mail today and the magnet is nowhere near as strong as a dynamagnet, I can’t pull my cap off using it. Not sure if it’s because it’s much smaller or maybe I got a dud...

It sounds like you may have got a dud. PM your order number.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
8e417c8d-4e6c-4f0e-a6ae-be3bdc6c995e.png

Save 30% On Your Entire Order With Code:42018

Valid Now Until 4/30/18

Top Bottom