Discontinued Inhalater XP

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thank you Inhalater I received few days ago my free capsules (3), this is more than l thought...very nice!

But this ones are different than the 2 that l get with my unit,first news are lighters, fit really good but it miss the white part(ceramique or teflon.;;)under the screen and there is less plastic(?) between the mouthpiece and the screen, in fact this ones seems to me a little bit cheaper than my olders ones but they make the job.

somebody told me somewhere in this thread that it could be possible to take off the screen in the bowl to clean it, l'm afraid to make a mistake if l try to do it, is it easy to do or l need to pull hard and it might difficult to replace?

PPN,
Hi Everyone!

Hope you're all doing well!

First, we would like to thank everyone for your participation to the Inhalater XP community, every post/comments are helping us to understand more and more about your concerns and ideas.

We are excited to mention that the 3rd release of the Inhalater XP will be available by the end of August.

The 3rd release will include full temperature adjustments, ranging from 125-250 Celsius for thicker richer clouds ,and for full compatibility with tobacco like substrates.

Furthermore, we've made additional modifications to our electronic module for a stable and fully reliable device.

We will keep you updated on the status of the 3rd release every week until it's official.

If you have any questions or concerns , please do not hesitate to contact me.
You can address your questions through the fc.com pm system or directly to
frederick.habr@inhalater.com

I will reply within 24hrs.

Thanks again for your time and patience !

-Fred

Does this mean I should wait until the 3rd release is out for a replacement? My USB port also broke as well.

Highnstein,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
Dat USBzzz
R so bigZ problemos
Getting another replacement before they replace the USB port with another model or something, will just dissapoint you more when it ll break down eventually ... Let's wait for them to get the new electronics and hope we have the masterpiece we all love in perfect condition... And some improvement at the bodies would be great since they look abit as second hand items ..

Thank you Inhalater I received few days ago my free capsules (3), this is more than l thought...very nice!

But this ones are different than the 2 that l get with my unit,first news are lighters, fit really good but it miss the white part(ceramique or teflon.;;)under the screen and there is less plastic(?) between the mouthpiece and the screen, in fact this ones seems to me a little bit cheaper than my olders ones but they make the job.

somebody told me somewhere in this thread that it could be possible to take off the screen in the bowl to clean it, l'm afraid to make a mistake if l try to do it, is it easy to do or l need to pull hard and it might difficult to replace?

You can remove it like normal (I use sharp tool) and just press it back when it is clean but be gentle with it like you are with ladies :)

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
BaMbAaAChA,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hi Guys!

I understand the issues that some of you have been experiencing with your current devices.

Please be aware that we are approaching our 3rd release of the Inhalater XP which include the modified electronic modules for stability, adjustments to the temperature for thicker clouds and most importantly the reliability of the unit itself.

We are in constant research and development mode and in great spirit, working none stop, fully testing every unit through good vibes .

We want nothing less than to produce an efficient trustworthiness fully functional device that will satisfy your needs :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me :)

-Fred

frederick.habr@inhalater.com

Inhalater,

hiphiphooray

Hello all, I am new to FC, but have been following this INHXP thread for a while now. I have a few questions that I am hoping someone can answer:

1. Is there an exact temperature range given for each of the heat settings? Like something saying setting 1 = 125 degrees Celsius, 2 = 140 C, ... 8 = 250 C, ... etc.

2. What's the status on the third release of the XP? I saw preorders listed on the sites that would be available by August 26-30. Those are for the third model, right?

3. Where is the best place to buy the XP from? I'm in the US and just want to be 100% certain that I am getting the third release model and that I'll have a good warranty on it.

Thanks. Glad to be apart of the FC community and hopefully the INHXP community soon as well.

hiphiphooray,

Sonics420

-sigh-:ugh:

This really sucks, yeah I have to wait for the newest batch.. But it still isn't fair in my eyes. I paid for this product in Feb and it worked for less than a month. Got a replacement which worked for a little under 2 months.. And now have nothing to show for, which makes me feel like i'm just some tester that paid to try out their product.. and now I have to sit here and wait for them to get it right, over and over.

Some free capsules is not going to make me feel any different or any happier with the situation. Its just terrible overall, inhalater should of offered refunds until they can come out with a product that is actually ready to use.

Fingers crossed for a stable, working batch.. If not, time to refund our hard earn money.

HSIHP

Keep you head up Sonics. Think of the good old days, thick with clouds no other portable could match. :D

I hate to say it, but I'm still in for one of these. I'll be buying one a couple of weeks after this batch comes out just to make sure they are not lemons, again.

Hey Inhalater, could we get a temperature chart for the newest round of units coming out?

Sonics420

That is a smart idea for sure, but if I were you I'd wait even longer after the 3rd batch drops to buy this vape..My 1st batch broke in a month, 2nd in 2 months.. 3rd in??? We shall see.

Good ol' days I am back at though, medicating with no worries of my vape crapping out on me.. The XP seriously had me worried every day that it'd break.. With the Solo/Pax I cant see any problems arising and I actually beat the hell out of them and they still work great.

Old School

Vape13man
Status: Well another sad day for the old schooler....yet again...things had improved dramatically once I was able to successfully gain access to the battery of my replacement {yep you assumed correctly I had to shave and scrap all of the epoxy crap away} but even then you still need to be extremely careful when popping it out {afterwards I cut away at the body so nothing was in my way when putting it back together}.
This was good news because my original had the USB port fall completely out and therefore popping it out was a breeze.....which meant if I could find a charger I was back in business.....zero luck searching the net for something....seemed strange....so now you understand why I was going after the replacement unit which up and quit heating but appeared to still be able to charge a battery.....
So for days almost a full week in fact I was back in business.....I was even starting to like having 3 batteries .... no more waiting for it to charge up....which equaled down time.....for this reason I am going to buy spares....but it really was nice to just have a fully charged spare battery in my pocket....very nice indeed...
so as you have already I'm sure figured out by now...... my original {their 1 hit wonder} that has been an absolute blessing has just quit....no warning or indication of any kind.....
was working last night before I went to sleep and now when I got up nothing...so I figured the battery needed charging but no that is not it.....same thing with a fully charged battery......:bang:

Hello all, I am new to FC, but have been following this INHXP thread for a while now. I have a few questions that I am hoping someone can answer:

1. Is there an exact temperature range given for each of the heat settings? Like something saying setting 1 = 125 degrees Celsius, 2 = 140 C, ... 8 = 250 C, ... etc.
I was informed via email that the new range was to be as you stated 125 to 250 with the addition of the return of #9 on the dial.....so #1 will be 125 with each number incrementing by 15....[/quote]
2. What's the status on the third release of the XP? I saw preorders listed on the sites that would be available by August 26-30. Those are for the third model, right?
I was informed via email that the new components they were waiting on came in Tuesday/Wednesday so I would imagine next Monday is not going to be reality.....I'm hoping for replacements which they have said in the past that replacements are to be 1st to ship out.....I'd allow an extra week or even 2.
3rd model......more versions is what we have going on here and we are referring to the quarter they came out in....to be honest I thought there may have been 2 versions out in Q1 {early / later} Q2the current latest and Q3 is the version we are waiting for now.....[/quote]

I too still believe in this device......I've got one completely apart on my desk and it is quite an ingenious design.....using a single element to both preheat the air coming in {convection}, and the herb chamber itself......my concern now is they somehow built the "1 hit wonder" {my original Q1 Mar/Apr} but felt it was wrong....so they made changes to the programing and also repositioned the temp sensor and I can only tell you ...very simply that they screwed the pooch.....my replacement was now as weak as my VB2 and when I asked about what had happened I was informed about the temp range being change and advised to just move up my number.......
Seemed simple enough but I'm sorry it simply wasn't my GF still had her original so I had a good comparison to work with.....no don't misunderstand me....it did work....it was just simply night and day......so I began to email them more often until finally it was mentioned although all of the hardware was exactly the same.......they did decide to change the location of the sensor......ahhhhhh
This now explained why the light was behaving differently.......
Now today my precious "one hit wonder" is no more....therefore my concern has jumped 5 time what it was....because I am convinced that they don't recognize the importance of the sensor location and role it plays with regard to the vapor quality and production.......so here is to hoping I am dead ass wrong...

Edit.....
Good ol' days I am back at though, medicating with no worries of my vape crapping out on me.. The XP seriously had me worried every day that it'd break..

I so know that feeling.....I just about wouldn't let anyone even hold mine anymore let alone use it.....I too would like to feel confident in this product living well beyond it's one year warranty period.....silly me I might like to expect it to last 10 yrs.....and are we really supposed to live with a 90 day warranty on the battery that we can't replace ourselves......

Last edited:

Dark Kite

I have an extreme q right now, but I've been looking to expand my and get a portable. I really had my heart set on this because it looks like it outperforms the pax and still fits in the pocket, but reading the last few pages of this has really got me worried. I don't want to drop 250 for a device that is unreliable. Hopefully they fixed all of the with the newest version or I may have to look elsewhere.

Dark Kite,

purplekush604

Like some of you guys i've also been literaly stalking this thread. So much so I dont even know what other good vaporizers are in the market. I noticed someone said ascent, any others you guys would recommend? I dont care for the price, i would just like a solid portable vaporizer.

Thanks

purplekush604,

Old School

Vape13man
I have an extreme q right now, but I've been looking to expand my and get a portable. I really had my heart set on this because it looks like it outperforms the pax and still fits in the pocket, but reading the last few pages of this has really got me worried. I don't want to drop 250 for a device that is unreliable. Hopefully they fixed all of the with the newest version or I may have to look elsewhere.
DK welcome to the thread....I can assure you that the device that they sold me killed the Pax I mean buried it deep in the ground.....
It was a friend I went to visit in another state that introduced me to the Pax...I liked it very sexy but a bit weak....he seemed to get better with it....but let me just tell you that when I went back to visit him and I had the XP .....normally I was raving about my precious to everyone but I knew if I waited......and sure enough my friend began to tell everyone how this XP was the BOMB....to drive the point home he would finish with........"If I had my $250 in my hand right now I know for a fact what I would be buying"
Yes the one they sold me was that damn good.....I have in fact asked very respectfully if the manufacturer would possibly consider making me 4 of them using the Q1 Mar / Apr configuration....But I was of course disappointed....they can't do it something about the range being hard coded in this next release.......as long as I can get where I need to get temp wise....it should be good.....but will it compare to the Q1 config...because if it does and the USB oversight has been addressed then we will have our home run.....

sasNW

Just placed my order for the new xp can't wait. I was waiting to see how the ascent turned out... About like I was expecting being made in china but just my opinion.

I was wondering to all you xp owners, do the capsules get as hot as the chamber while in use and after? Just wondering if they will be hot to the touch when emptying right after use.

Also I feel like it would help be more convection if the capsule doesn't fully heat to vape temps but I'm pretty new to vapes.
Can't wait for my xp!

sasNW,

Old School

Vape13man
sas.....welcome to the thread....you are gonna love your XP.......

Yes the cap does reach the same temp, however it is a very thin material which dissipates the heat very quickly....now I have felt the base of the cap {black part} would hold the heat for a bit longer but really only when I had it up on #7 or #8 to insure that my herb was completely spent....

This vape has a very clever design which involves maximizing all off the heat energy delivered to the chamber iron...{I'm gonna call it} anyway the cap holds the material and the cap is also the exit portal...{makes for very little clean up}
The cap is then slid into the heating chamber, which doesn't actually touch so there is a small layer of air which will also act as the conductor of heat to the cap......and this is just talking about what is radiating inwards towards the cap....when we also have radiant heat rolling off the outside of the heating chamber which they have in-cased / sealed that area also containing heated air.....
Now we draw air through the small holes on the side which mixes with the outside layers air......nice then around the bend to the inside layer of heated air.....to finally round that bend on its way into the cap that has been preheated for you and ready to change states and become vapor........what a beautiful thing...

Listen you will not be disappointed.... the thing is that bad ass.....we really just need next to zero issues this time out.....just a little pressure for the Inhalater team....no worries....:peace:

Old School,

2clicker

Observer
i know ive said this a few times throughout this thread, but the XP that i got in March from Dylan at The Other Side is still working perfect w/out any hiccups at all.

i still have the extra temp knob to modify (to achieve a total stickerless XP), but have not committed any time to it yet. :spliff:

sasNW

Awesome thanks for the responses guys and the explanation old school. Certainly seems a lot more convection then other popular portables where you just load an oven. Really seems like a great vape if its reliable, I'm suprised it doesn't get more love and comparison in other threads. And I'm sure the 3rd release can only get better and more reliable

2clicker, where did you get the extra knob?! I'd love to get one to do the same and get rid of stickers

sasNW,

mscm888

Hello Inhalater,

Do you have updates on the fit and finish of the latest batch due to begin shipping this week?

USB ports lining up and are big clouds being produced again?

mscm888,

2clicker

Observer
2clicker, where did you get the extra knob?! I'd love to get one to do the same and get rid of stickers

i got it from pharmacor directly. just emailed them and they set it up. i believe it was $7.

Anyone got any tips of how to stop the gauze inside the chamber from falling out all the time?

mine has never done this but ive got a really fine mesh on top of the stock screen. i did this in an attempt to keep as much material out of there as possible.

2clicker,
Top Bottom