Discontinued Inhalater XP

PAZ

i know ive said this a few times throughout this thread, but the XP that i got in March from Dylan at The Other Side is still working perfect w/out any hiccups at all.

i still have the extra temp knob to modify (to achieve a total stickerless XP), but have not committed any time to it yet. :spliff:

I've had to go through replacements, but I only had about 2 1/2 weeks downtime and the current unit is chugging along nicely. My friend also bought one of the pre-order ones and his is still working, although he can't do back to back sessions.

Like some of you guys i've also been literaly stalking this thread. So much so I dont even know what other good vaporizers are in the market. I noticed someone said ascent, any others you guys would recommend? I dont care for the price, i would just like a solid portable vaporizer.

Thanks

I noticed no one answered your question. I'd say once all the kinks are worked out, the Ascent and INH XP are the best portables on the market. However, they both do have QC issues and it really depends on what you're looking for.

If you just need an around the house portable, the Solo is by far the best value portable out there. A few have found it's on par with the INH and the Ascent for taste/vapor production, but the stealth aspect isn't there. I definitely recommend the INH, but if you do live overseas warranty issues might become an issue so that's another thing to think about.

Last edited:
PAZ,

2clicker

Observer
A few have found it's on par with the INH and the Ascent for taste/vapor production, but the stealth aspect isn't there

agreed except that it blows away the XP in the flavor department. if stealth isnt a factor i reach for my solo every time. when stealth is needed its the XP no question.

2clicker,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
You might find smaller loads will even things out a bit. I found the xp only dropped below the Arizer in terms of flavor when I was loading the bullets full. The larger the load, the worst it's going to taste in the long run as you need to vape through the well cooked stuff at the bottom to get the actives out from the top.

CentiZen,

HSIHP

Found this on Massdrop :dog:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/PGL-III-C-532

65TV4A_20130826_170231_A82NCD493JOSGW53HW.png

HSIHP,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hi everyone!

We are proud to announce the release of the Q3 Inhalater, its official!

Starting this Thursday 08/29/2013, will start shipping the replacements for all who are waiting.

The Q3 offers reliability and improved performance .

The issue with the internal USB electronic module has been rectified.

The temperature has been adjusted and enlarge with a full temperature spectrum of 125 to 250 Degrees Celsius.

The official Q3 serial # start from 1220 and going up.

Furthermore the unit has also been adjusted to handle natural extract like mint at low temperatures and as well as tobacco like substrates.

Within the next couple of days the shipping will commence to all who have been waiting for their replacement units which will also include additional capsules.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding , we have appreciated all the feedback and comments and will continue to do so :)

Please do not hesitate to contact me at frederick.habr@inhalater.com for any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you !

-Fred

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The temperature has been adjusted and enlarge with a full temperature spectrum of 125 to 250 Degrees Celsius.

Is that a continuous range or does it go in steps? Whichever, let me congratulate you on releasing a unit that accommodates users who prefer lower temperatures.

pakalolo,

PAZ

Hi everyone!

We are proud to announce the release of the Q3 Inhalater, its official!

Starting this Thursday 08/29/2013, will start shipping the replacements for all who are waiting.

The Q3 offers reliability and improved performance .

The issue with the internal USB electronic module has been rectified.

The official Q3 serial # start from 1220 and going up.

Furthermore the unit has also been adjusted to handle natural extract like mint at low temperatures and as well as tobacco like substrates.

Within the next couple of days the shipping will commence to all who have been waiting for their replacement units which will also include additional capsules.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding , we have appreciated all the feedback and comments and will continue to do so :)

Please do not hesitate to contact me at frederick.habr@inhalater.com for any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you !

-Fred

What were the Q1 and Q2 temperature ranges?

PAZ,

wallpaper

Does the Inhalater XP's power knob/switch require a constant trickle which will eventually drain the battery after sitting for a little while?

wallpaper,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Nope. It's a combination switch/dial that does not receive active power until turned past the switchpoint.

CentiZen,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Temperature control is continuous,.

Q1 max temperature was specified at 239 celsius Q2 at 229 celsius. Improved calibration technique for Q3 permits to set max at 250 celsius.

There is no trickle loss when unit is turned off with dial. If units rest on the auto shut off trickle is 46uA - 7 years discharge time.

Last edited:

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Great news! thanks for the support :-)

USB port electronic flaw has been fixed.

Comestic relating to it's position will still be imperfect for units 1220 to 1280. We operate extra care to minimise this as much as possible

Thanks for the heads up on coming knock off's. Copiers are proof of value of this technology. We have strong patent protection. We are confident we can stand these unrully competitors

Last edited:
Inhalater,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

HSIHP

Great news! thanks for the support :-)

USB port electronic flaw has been fixed.

Comestic relating to it's position will still be imperfect for units 1220 to 1280. We operate extra care to minimise this as much as possible

You could always let those go here for a discounted price. :cool::dog:

mscm888

Oh the USB port still handmade?

Guess I'm not biting bullet until #1281 is out the door.

My OCD would fire up too much if I paid $250 and see something like that still going on.

Sonics420

So it looks like I'll b getting a replacement with the janky USB plug? Can replacements be 1280 and up lol

Sonics420,

Curiousone

think I'll wait til #1281 also...I could actually pull the trigger now, but for $250 it better look flawless and work just as well! Guess I have high expectations, wouldn't be the first time I heard that.

Top Bottom